James, what do you find 'fit'?

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Jun 18, 07 12:44 pm

And what exactly do you find "fit?"
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Mon Jun 18, 07 12:45 pm

Myself, but please keep the spam out of this topic.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Jun 18, 07 12:46 pm

You find yourself fit? I hope you realise I was referring to what you find fit to unban/unwarn people. That was BEFORE you split the topic lol.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Mon Jun 18, 07 1:52 pm

OH.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Mon Jun 18, 07 2:13 pm

Another great example of why I voted 5.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Tonnochi » Mon Jun 18, 07 2:41 pm

Indeed.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby James » Mon Jun 18, 07 2:46 pm

I'm going to ignore you 2 who have been warned and banned in the past and say that I didn't believe him, but no harm done? (H)
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Chococat » Mon Jun 18, 07 6:09 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:You find yourself fit? I hope you realise I was referring to what you find fit to unban/unwarn people. That was BEFORE you split the topic lol.

Ohhh, I thought you meant fit as in good-looking, lmao
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby Siva » Tue Jun 19, 07 10:49 am

~MainMan~ wrote:Another great example of why I voted 5.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Zantinzuken » Tue Jun 19, 07 7:03 pm

Another great example of a person who has been banned in the past. Wow, getting a little repititive now.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby clyzm » Tue Jun 19, 07 8:23 pm

Zantinzuken wrote:Another great example of a person who has been banned in the past. Wow, getting a little repititive now.

dickz it is repetitive

dont ban me :oops:
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Tue Jun 19, 07 8:26 pm

Odd, the ff spellchecker didn't sort that out. Doesn't recognise repititive and repetitive. :s
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby clyzm » Tue Jun 19, 07 8:27 pm

OMG FINAL FANTASY SPELLCHECKER
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 20, 07 10:40 am

LOL. The Firefox Spell-checker should have different language modes. Cause UK English owns all. Also, how the fuck would I know if James was fit or not? I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN/MET THE FUCKING GUY. Which, isn't necessarily a bad thing - considering the shit I've seen posted here (and THAT my friends, is why this forum is my fave forum).

However, it is true though. These kind of posts fuck the whole forum up when the damn moderating team splits a perfectly good post into a new fucking topic. IMO, the Moderating Team should be voted by the public. Nominees are chosen (and you couldn't choose/vote for yourself) and then those nominees voted on.

And, if they suck at moderating then they're removed from the moderating team and nobody speaks of it no more.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Jun 20, 07 12:51 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:LOL. The Firefox Spell-checker should have different language modes. Cause UK English owns all. Also, how the fuck would I know if James was fit or not? I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN/MET THE FUCKING GUY. Which, isn't necessarily a bad thing - considering the shit I've seen posted here (and THAT my friends, is why this forum is my fave forum).

However, it is true though. These kind of posts fuck the whole forum up when the damn moderating team splits a perfectly good post into a new fucking topic. IMO, the Moderating Team should be voted by the public. Nominees are chosen (and you couldn't choose/vote for yourself) and then those nominees voted on.

And, if they suck at moderating then they're removed from the moderating team and nobody speaks of it no more.

That's why they're not your forums.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby James » Wed Jun 20, 07 12:55 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:IMO, the Moderating Team should be voted by the public. Nominees are chosen (and you couldn't choose/vote for yourself) and then those nominees voted on.

Ahaha
Ahaha
Ahaha
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 20, 07 1:22 pm

-[A]Hitman- wrote:
~Psychotic~ wrote:LOL. The Firefox Spell-checker should have different language modes. Cause UK English owns all. Also, how the fuck would I know if James was fit or not? I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN/MET THE FUCKING GUY. Which, isn't necessarily a bad thing - considering the shit I've seen posted here (and THAT my friends, is why this forum is my fave forum).

You wanted people's opinions so I gave mine. You don't like suggestions then don't ask for them.

And no, they're not my forums. However.

~Psychotic~ wrote:And, if they suck at moderating then they're removed from the moderating team and nobody speaks of it no more.

See this? I stand by this. And I bet half of the moderating team (on most forums, not just this one) should be removed. Why? Because of corruptness. No, it's not just in the justice system, court system and pretty much governmental systems anymore.

It's on the damn internet as well. And this is just an example of it. Too many moderators abuse their powers and I'm fucking tired of it. When I join a forum I expect it to be backed up by a group of decent fucking moderators and administrators. The admins are there for pretty much main updates (like board updates) and the moderators are there to keep the fucking peace.

Well guess what. I see no fucking peace on this forum. And no, don't tell me to leave. Because I don't plan to, I see no reason why I should leave the forum I and 100+ people like to post on rather than the corrupt moderator being put in his place and stripped of his powers on the spot.

At least I'm the one making suggestions on improving the shitty (no offence, but if I'm not allowed my opinion and a moderator is. Then go to hell) moderating team. And if you don't like them, then fuck off to some other forum I'm not on where you can complain about some guy called "~Psychotic~" and see how far you get.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Wed Jun 20, 07 1:30 pm

Congratulations for breaking the peace of the spam forum.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Jun 20, 07 1:35 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:
-[A]Hitman- wrote:

You wanted people's opinions so I gave mine. You don't like suggestions then don't ask for them.

And no, they're not my forums. However.

~Psychotic~ wrote:And, if they suck at moderating then they're removed from the moderating team and nobody speaks of it no more.

See this? I stand by this. And I bet half of the moderating team (on most forums, not just this one) should be removed. Why? Because of corruptness. No, it's not just in the justice system, court system and pretty much governmental systems anymore.

It's on the damn internet as well. And this is just an example of it. Too many moderators abuse their powers and I'm fucking tired of it. When I join a forum I expect it to be backed up by a group of decent fucking moderators and administrators. The admins are there for pretty much main updates (like board updates) and the moderators are there to keep the fucking peace.

Well guess what. I see no fucking peace on this forum. And no, don't tell me to leave. Because I don't plan to, I see no reason why I should leave the forum I and 100+ people like to post on rather than the corrupt moderator being put in his place and stripped of his powers on the spot.

At least I'm the one making suggestions on improving the shitty (no offence, but if I'm not allowed my opinion and a moderator is. Then go to hell) moderating team. And if you don't like them, then fuck off to some other forum I'm not on where you can complain about some guy called "~Psychotic~" and see how far you get.

Then leave.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 20, 07 1:41 pm

Yes, please, tell me exactly what I knew you would say. And you know I'm not going to leave. Considering reading the whole message you would've seen...

~Psychotic~ wrote:Well guess what. I see no fucking peace on this forum. And no, don't tell me to leave. Because I don't plan to, I see no reason why I should leave the forum I and 100+ people like to post on rather than the corrupt moderator being put in his place and stripped of his powers on the spot.

So tell me, why should I have to leave because of my beliefs and opinions but others don't get told to do the same action? How come I have to leave when "the going gets tough" because moderators aren't up to standards? I haven't done anything wrong, I've just expressed my opinion. And as far as I knew, that wasn't against the law nor will it ever be. It's called Human Rights. Get used to it.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Jun 20, 07 1:44 pm

Couldn't be arsed to read your post properly.

Then leave.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby James » Wed Jun 20, 07 1:50 pm

Please, leave or stop boring the forum. Both choices will be forced if you do not co-operate.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 20, 07 1:52 pm

I can't be bothered with this. If you want to continue arguing fine, but I for one, can't be fucked arguing about something I know I won't win.

You may think you have more authority over me just because you're a moderator. But in fact, you have less than you think. Sure, you can do so much on this forum but there's a limit to how much even you can do.

But I've said enough. I can't stand arguing with a bunch of corrupt moderators because I know the fact is, no matter what I do or how many people I have backing me up. I'll never win. Why? Because here, it's your domain, and on your domain you can do what you like. Sure, I can understand that. But when it's a forum and you want to KEEP members. You have to work it both ways.

You moderators want respect, correct? You want people to respect you and the rules and not break them (and don't warn me for any post I've made in this topic because as far as I see, I've broken no rules)? Well then you have to earn it.

You earn respect, you don't get it. It doesn't matter what your rank or hierarchy is. I wouldn't give a damn if you were George. W Bush (he deserves no respect anyway), you wouldn't get my respect unless you earnt it.

So yes, I'll follow the rules as much as humanly possible. But I refuse to sit here and respect a bunch of moderators which do exactly what they tell others NOT to do. That's hypocrisy, and I don't like it. Hypocrisy is a form of corruptness, and if you wish to take that path, then go ahead.

And note: I am not leaving. I just wish to no longer fight a losing battle within this topic.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Jun 20, 07 1:54 pm

It happens that most of the moderators are the people who are liked and respected here anyway, so I can't see the people who we care about leaving, will actually leave.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Wed Jun 20, 07 2:04 pm

Maybe we need more Moderators? *waves*. Hey, I moderate RTK again now, which brings "Forums under my guidance" up to 8. :D
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 20, 07 2:13 pm

8? Christ, that's a lot of moderating lol.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Jun 20, 07 2:22 pm

Then leave.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Allan » Wed Jun 20, 07 2:23 pm

-[A]Hitman- wrote:Then leave.
Have you macro'd that to your keyboard?