Radical Feminists.

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 1:15 pm

Krieg wrote:Similarly, black people can wear what they want , even black t-shirts , but if some metal guy is waiting at the bussstop and is wearing only black clothing and some spiked thing around his arm , he get's beaten to death by ten black people because he was just looking at them.

Probably the ten black people found him a rascist because he looked at them and was wearing black clothing.So he had to die.

No. Not like that at all. Just because the news shows black on black and black on white crime almost fuckin' constantly, did you ever stop to think that I don't know.. White people do the exact same thing? Than again, I wouldn't expect you to understand, your opinions on this forum never made sense to me anyway, so I don't know why I replied to this one.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Spiderbot01 » Fri Aug 10, 07 1:22 pm

Krieg wrote:Similarly, black people can wear what they want , even black t-shirts , but if some metal guy is waiting at the bussstop and is wearing only black clothing and some spiked thing around his arm , he get's beaten to death by ten black people because he was just looking at them.

Probably the ten black people found him a rascist because he looked at them and was wearing black clothing.So he had to die.

Stop thinking the whole world is out to get you.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Fri Aug 10, 07 1:23 pm

In this thread hatred towards the metal race

='(
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Spiderbot01 » Fri Aug 10, 07 1:24 pm

Attachments
208.gif
208.gif (15.11 KiB) Viewed 9087 times
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Fri Aug 10, 07 1:25 pm

MY STEELIX FUCKING OWNS ALL
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 1:29 pm

Except when my blastoise uses SURF.
//..
Siva

Postby clyzm » Fri Aug 10, 07 1:30 pm

Then I use DIG
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 2:12 pm

Then I use dive.

WHAT NOW? WHAT THE FUCK NOW?
//..
Siva

Postby clyzm » Fri Aug 10, 07 2:13 pm

DIVE?!

OH SHIT
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 2:21 pm

ALSO

James lost twice in a row to my new awesome team

GG JAY, GG
//..
Siva

Postby clyzm » Fri Aug 10, 07 2:22 pm

What if I use Articunto?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Fri Aug 10, 07 3:34 pm

[A]Spiderbot01 wrote:

Stop thinking the whole world is out to get you.

It was just a story I heard from someone who lives in the USA.
And erm, I didn't express my opinion.I only posted what was said by that person word for word.
It was a bit schocking to hear something like this.
And yeah , here in The Netherlands there is almost only black/brown / what ever the skin colour is vs white.And hardly any white vs any other.So yeah perhaps I didn't understand that the story from the USA guy is a normal situation in the USA.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 3:39 pm

Hay fag, maybe if you stopped thinking of it as Black\Brown etc VS White, and realised that life is not Mortal Kombat, you would have a better time.
//..
Siva

Postby Krieg » Fri Aug 10, 07 3:43 pm

You used "black on black and black on white crime ". 'On' is almost the same as " vs " in this case.Who is the moron now , you used it yourself lmfao :lol:

"you would have a better time." And that doesn't make much sense either.
What ever floats your puberal boat......
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 3:49 pm

1) Again, Puberal is not a word.
2) On is not the same as VS in this case. Just to help you --

ver·sus /ˈvɜrsəs, -səz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vur-suhs, -suhz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–preposition
1. against (used esp. to indicate an action brought by one party against another in a court of law, or to denote competing teams or players in a sports contest): Smith versus Jones; Army versus Navy.
2. as compared to or as one of two choices; in contrast with: traveling by plane versus traveling by train. Abbreviation: v., vs.

Versus - Opposite, against.

When I said on in that context, it meant the crime that had been reported, the way you said it is-as though it ALWAYS has been like that and it ALWAYS will be like that. Whites will always be against Blacks, and vice-versa.

So, you are still the moron.
//..
Siva

Postby Krieg » Fri Aug 10, 07 4:02 pm

XII//:Protocol wrote:
When I said on in that context, it meant the crime that had been reported,

If you said it better I could never understood that wrong ¬__¬
the way you said it is-as though it ALWAYS has been like that and it ALWAYS will be like that. Whites will always be against Blacks, and vice-versa.

If you put it this way , yes.There will always exist people who are against black and there will allways exist people who are against white.You can't get that out of certain people's mind.Excluding mine off course , I have no personal opinion in this matter.I am only stating things I read in the newspaper , see on television and hear from others, just like that story I heard from that guy who lives in the usa.And due to me living in a different enviroment than you , things we both say might sound absurd to both of us.
Only with strong propaganda you might erase these thoughts out of certain peoples mind.
The same with a lot of people who are against all Germans.Hardly anyone still lives who fought in ww2.Yet a lot of people from the new generation despises them and hates them through and through while they haven't even met one single German in their live.They can't give this a rest.

So, you are still the moron

lol , clever ! lmfao.On could have meant black ON black as in sexual.You see , you can explain things in a lot of matters.Fortunatelly in Dutch we use one word in this case to express the same.On/versus -> tegen.
Last edited by Krieg on Fri Aug 10, 07 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Spiderbot01 » Fri Aug 10, 07 8:25 pm

XII//:Protocol wrote:Except when my blastoise uses SURF.

This is why you fucking fail at pokemon, FIRE IS MOST EFFECTIVE AGAINST STEEL.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 8:56 pm

[A]Spiderbot01 wrote:
XII//:Protocol wrote:Except when my blastoise uses SURF.

This is why you fucking fail at pokemon, FIRE IS MOST EFFECTIVE AGAINST STEEL.

In this thread WE UNDERSTAND THAT IF I USED MY FIRE POKEMON HE WOULD HAVE OBLITERATED ME.
//..
Siva

Postby Spiderbot01 » Fri Aug 10, 07 9:43 pm

LOGICALLY YOUR FIRE POKEMON WOULD HAVE A HIGHER SPEED STAT THAN A FUCKING HUGE STEELIX, MEANING YOU'D KILL HIM BEFORE HE COULD TOUCH YOU.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 10:09 pm

[A]Spiderbot01 wrote:LOGICALLY YOUR FIRE POKEMON WOULD HAVE A HIGHER SPEED STAT THAN A FUCKING HUGE STEELIX, MEANING YOU'D KILL HIM BEFORE HE COULD TOUCH YOU.

WHO SAID WE WERE EXCLUSIVELY TALKING ABOUT STEELIX
//..
Siva

Postby Spiderbot01 » Fri Aug 10, 07 10:17 pm

We all did.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Fri Aug 10, 07 10:38 pm

Shit.
//..
Siva

Postby clyzm » Fri Aug 10, 07 10:40 pm

Steelix will use fucking mudballs to eliminate speed.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby xProtocol Rain » Sat Aug 11, 07 10:34 am

uuummm.. I choose Mew 2? :shock:
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby Chococat » Sat Aug 11, 07 11:14 am

White people, Chinese people, whatever people can wear what they want. There's nothing stopping a person from wearing what they want, its down to the individual to judge or not judge.

I've only ever recieved racist remarks from middle eastern people that have moved to the UK, but never from a black or asian person, and it was because of the colour of my skin, not the colour of my clothes.

I think that if a crime happens where it involves two people of different race, people are very quick to judge that its a racist attack, however it might not always be the case, and that perpetrator doesn't pick the other because of the colour of their skin, but due to the fact that they look like they could get away with whatever crime they're intending.

And guys, please stop with the Pokemon shit. Keep it out this thread or you'll all get a warning.
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby Allan » Sat Aug 11, 07 1:17 pm

Chococat wrote:And guys, please stop with the Pokemon shit. Keep it out this thread or you'll all get a warning.

Let's all gb2 http://www.dxalpha.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10391
Allan
Alpha

Postby Aidan » Sun Aug 12, 07 12:13 am

WHAT ABOUT ASIAN PEOPLE!?!?!
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Allan » Sun Aug 12, 07 1:23 am

See whatever people.
Allan
Alpha

Postby Aidan » Mon Aug 13, 07 7:27 pm

Chococat wrote:

White people, Chinese people, whatever people can wear what they want. There's nothing stopping a person from wearing what they want, its down to the individual to judge or not judge.

I've only ever recieved racist remarks from middle eastern people that have moved to the UK, but never from a black or asian person, and it was because of the colour of my skin, not the colour of my clothes.

I think that if a crime happens where it involves two people of different race, people are very quick to judge that its a racist attack, however it might not always be the case, and that perpetrator doesn't pick the other because of the colour of their skin, but due to the fact that they look like they could get away with whatever crime they're intending.

And guys, please stop with the Pokemon shit. Keep it out this thread or you'll all get a warning.

YOU FORGOT BLACK PEOPLE YOU RACIST!
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Imperial » Mon Aug 13, 07 7:30 pm

Chococat wrote:Feminists need to stop burning their bras because we're now as equal as men, if not more? I mean, we get maternity leave, but men's paternity leave is like 2 weeks and then it drops to half pay, and we can file for sexual harassment, but if a woman sexually harasses a man at work the man should just "get over it"..

Thank god I'm a woman, I'd hate to be a bloke, sheesh. Although we have it worse, :P

STOP BURNING YOUR BRAS! You can cut the feminism, but for the love of God don't do stop brining bras, continue it! It's a piromaniacs dream!
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Rants & Debates