GET A REAL FUCKING JOB LIKE BINMAN

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

GET A REAL FUCKING JOB LIKE BINMAN

Postby Siva » Wed Jun 25, 08 8:55 pm

So by now you probably know that PCSO's are the bane of my existence.
And every time I manage to get it JUST out of my mind, they pop up again.

Gentlemen, this one is a kicker.

So I have no school today. I have a letter proving that, which I photocopied and brought out with me. Anyone that has the power to stop me enjoying my free day WILL TRY AND STOP ME.

So, the fucking second I get out of my door, I look across the square, and I notice two walking PCSO's.

I ignore them, never make yourself conspicuous. I walk to the bus stop, and they appear from the corner, and follow me to the stop.

They get on the same bus I get on, looking directly at me the entire time.

Here's the first thing that gets me pissed. I get off the bus, and of course they do. Coincidence probably right? I'm in the epicenter of South-East London, maybe they came here to prevent some actual crime.

LOL NO

We walk past TK Max, and a kid MY AGE, runs out with the things beeping and darts down the road. They glance at him and keep following me. I wonder WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE GETTING PAID FOR when they IGNORE ACTUAL CRIME to follow POTENTIAL crime.

So, I reach Footlocker, and I look in, and see a pair of trainers I've been saving for. (I did that business idea, I've got customers for the next 2 months, best idea I ever had).

JUST SO YOU CAN SEE

I ask for them in my size, they bring them out and I love them.

I hand over the £60 and cringe just, just a little bit at the price these things cost.

I notice a hat I like on the way out, only £15. I buy it and walk out.

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

I shout FUCK and turn around and go back in. Stupid cashier must have not removed the BLATANT TAG ON THE HAT.

I walk back and the cashier is already running to me shouting apologies.

2 seconds later I get a fucking punch in the smalls of my back and assume I'm about to be robbed, I spin around and am about half an inch away from elbowing one of the aforementioned dickhead PCSO's in the face.

He recoils holding his face.

I know I didn't hit him, nothing connected. The other PCSO catches up and is shouting random shit at me, I know this is the end of my morning.

The cashier returns with an untagged hat. I wonder when she took it and am now free to run.

So I do.

I vault over the nearest bench, and sprint out of the shop. Running full speed out of the center, I hear the intro to 'Flashing Lights'. I look down at my pocket and by the time I look up again all I see is the largest motherfucking security guard I have seen in all of my life standing right in front of me.

I duck slightly and accidentally spear him to the ground. I thank Physics for existing and I catch sight of the P4 just arriving at the bus stop.

Pushing my way through the small crowd that has amassed looking on at the downed guard, I keep on running.

Thankfully, there is one more person to get on the P4, and I slink in behind him, and the P4 pulls away.

I answer my phone, turns out one of my schoolmates got nabbed for "Truancy" and is asking me to bring some proof that today is a day off if I can.

When will it end?
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby xProtocol Rain » Wed Jun 25, 08 9:05 pm

It's a crazy world we live in mai friend.
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby Siva » Wed Jun 25, 08 9:08 pm

Crazy?

More like RACIST
//..
Siva

Postby ~Si[ß]eria~ » Wed Jun 25, 08 9:13 pm

I had to look down for the word PCSO, because I had no idea what it is. So why were they following you in the first place?
~[ß]Síke~ Mess with the best, fuck the rest.
~Si[ß]eria~
Wannabe

Postby Siva » Wed Jun 25, 08 9:16 pm

Don't know.

Slow day and perhaps they need a promotion.
//..
Siva

Postby Tonnochi » Wed Jun 25, 08 9:45 pm

THOSE SHOES LOOK WORTH IT.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Thu Jun 26, 08 12:52 am

They PCSO's, the real question is why the fuck do they exist. Man these guys suck cock, MAJOR cock. Fucking fags.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Ian » Thu Jun 26, 08 3:33 am

~Psychotic~ wrote:They PCSO's, the real question is why the fuck do they exist. Man these guys suck cock, MAJOR cock. Fucking fags.

Yea i agree whats the purpose of these fuckers other than doing jobs that cops should do but the cops are to lazy to get up off there ass and do them but no they get PCSO's to do it ofr them
Ian
Poster

Postby Psycho » Thu Jun 26, 08 8:01 am

There is this obandoned railway in town, unused for over 20 years, everyone uses it as a footpath, and a couple of PCSO's stop me and my cousin and give us a police caution. We laughed and walked away and for some reason they started walking on the rails following us. we just jamp over the wall, and walked away the could ot know were we are. I hate the bastards, and I am sure you do to.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby xProtocol Rain » Sat Jun 28, 08 4:37 pm

Protocol wrote:Crazy?

More like RACIST

THAT TOO.
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby Cozmo » Wed Jul 02, 08 2:48 pm

God PCSOs are useless. We have the same two PCSOs harassing us when we're in St Albans every Saturday :lol: . At one point, one of the Traceurs told him "While you're talking to us, there's probably someone 'round the corner selling drugs." and he said "Fair play to them."
... WHAT?

Anyway, I guess you had to run after he pretended to be hurt. What a dick. :|
Last edited by Cozmo on Wed Jul 02, 08 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cozmo
Master

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Jul 02, 08 3:05 pm

Sometimes I just WISH I got trouble from PCSOs :(
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Return to Rants & Debates