Fursecution thread

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Fursecution thread

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 12:19 pm

Anything related to hating this God awful sex culture.

I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Jul 12, 08 12:29 pm

Honestly, I have no problem with people who like that shit, though I do find it really strange myself. I also don't believe that you should teach your children to accept your own beliefs and opinions. Sure, you can try and make them believe them (or listen to them) but as far as I'm concerned, if they don't want to learn whatever crap you spout from your mouth then they have the freedom to do so (whether they understand it or not).
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 12:36 pm

You need a problem with furries pal. Its as bad as the pigging I posted last year.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Siva » Sat Jul 12, 08 1:26 pm

scheduled Furry Hour

WHAT

Brainwashing, Furries do it.

Mock up some more proof and spam it through the intertubes gentlemen, we have a case
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby synthetic » Sat Jul 12, 08 1:27 pm

All this furries shit, I dont get it. Its awful. I love to see peoples reaction to this, but ehh.. its one of those things that I cannot stand.. along with this guro shit or what ever the fuck it is called.

It is fascinating to watch these trends, but some things just make you sick. I totally loved BR though.
Last edited by synthetic on Sat Jul 12, 08 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Alistair » Sat Jul 12, 08 1:32 pm

Dogma is destructive.
Alistair
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Jul 12, 08 1:36 pm

LTKJAY wrote:You need a problem with furries pal.

Like I said, I find it pretty fucken weird but I'm not going to judge people for doing whatever the fuck they wanna do. So long as it doesn't involve me I'm fine with it. To each their own.

You have a closed mind, just like the majority of the world, you can't accept these people but you wish for them to accept you? That's a sign of ignorance, and it's one of the reasons why there shall never be true equality in the world.

Yes, I may be ignorant at times, but I accept peoples beliefs for what they are. Just as I accept anyone elses, so long as they don't try and mock my own (in which case, I do have a personal problem with them, not so much their beliefs/religion though). And yes, I do have my own opinion on furries, I personally do find them kinda fucked up and disgusting but I'm not going to hold that against them. It's their life and they're free to do what they wish of it.

Isn't that what you want? Or would you rather live in a world where you'll never be accepted? Never be liked? And always be running from those who want to run you down?
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 1:37 pm

Isn't that what you want? Or would you rather live in a world where you'll never be accepted? Never be liked? And always be running from those who want to run you down?

YES

Also I'd like to add if I find any furry on this forum, you're perma banned.
Last edited by James on Sat Jul 12, 08 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Jul 12, 08 6:11 pm

LTKJAY wrote:

YES

Ah, so you're willing to go so far as to ban me because you're can't stand furries, is that it? You're ignorance blinds you, you and all the other morons like you.

Besides, if I met a furry I would tell them to stay far away from here. Not because you'd ban me but because I know that the majority of people here, including you, would just mock them just like you would practically anyone else with what you'd class as something "wrong" with them.

Of course, I generally enjoy the mockery and insulting that most people post here, even if it's directed at me, because it amuses me and because I love seeing people cry over idiotic things like furries.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Re: Fursecution thread

Postby Tantalus » Sat Jul 12, 08 6:41 pm

LTKJAY wrote:Image
What this bellpiece doesn't understand is that children are curious and telling them of your beliefs without even mentioning its select nature just incurs the wrath of boredom. Also, he is a terrible parent if he doesn't talk to his child because of it, that is a pathetic parental model if one lets their hurt feeling progress; the entire situation sounds fake or it could be a young father.
Signatures are dumb.

Tantalus
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 7:04 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:
LTKJAY wrote:

YES

Ah, so you're willing to go so far as to ban me because you're can't stand furries, is that it? You're ignorance blinds you, you and all the other morons like you.

Besides, if I met a furry I would tell them to stay far away from here. Not because you'd ban me but because I know that the majority of people here, including you, would just mock them just like you would practically anyone else with what you'd class as something "wrong" with them.

Of course, I generally enjoy the mockery and insulting that most people post here, even if it's directed at me, because it amuses me and because I love seeing people cry over idiotic things like furries.

What are you talking about lol.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Tantalus » Sat Jul 12, 08 7:11 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:Ah, so you're willing to go so far as to ban me because you're can't stand furries, is that it? You're ignorance blinds you, you and all the other morons like you.
IDLE THREAT.
Last edited by Tantalus on Sat Jul 12, 08 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signatures are dumb.

Tantalus
Forum Super Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Jul 12, 08 7:13 pm

Burn them all I say, burn 'em all!
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 7:26 pm

Just as bad as pedophilia.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Tantalus » Sat Jul 12, 08 7:27 pm

Zantinzuken wrote:Burn them all I say, burn 'em all!
Down to da gwound.
Last edited by Tantalus on Sat Jul 12, 08 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signatures are dumb.

Tantalus
Forum Super Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Jul 12, 08 7:36 pm

They done took our jobs!
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Jul 12, 08 8:05 pm

LTKJAY wrote:Just as bad as pedophilia.

Just as bad? Because furries really go around HAVING SEX with UNDER EIGHTEENS. Yeah, SO much fucking better. Next you'll say assaulting some random is "just as bad" as fucking rape.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 8:06 pm

because furries really go around HAVING SEX with UNDER EIGHTEENS.

Yes.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Jul 12, 08 8:23 pm

LTKJAY wrote:
because furries really go around HAVING SEX with UNDER EIGHTEENS.

Yes.

Then they can't be as bad as pedophiles if they commit such disgusting acts, can they? Therefore, your previous statement makes no sence. Besides, wheres your proof they have sex with under 18s?
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 8:30 pm

Obsessions with having activities that kids should only be doing, diaper fetishes and my first post.

Add together the sexual attraction of fursuits and their warped minds, what do you get.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Jul 12, 08 8:42 pm

LTKJAY wrote:Obsessions with having activities that kids should only be doing, diaper fetishes and my first post.

Add together the sexual attraction of fursuits and their warped minds, what do you get.

What you get is some pretty fucked up people, sure. But that doesn't mean they're pedophiles. Hell, it wouldn't matter if one of 'em was one, just because one is doesn't make them all pedophiles.

But like they say, ignorance is bliss. So you must be very blissful right now, eh?
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 8:43 pm

Wearing nappies or playing on swing sets in those suits is pedophile nature enough.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Tantalus » Sat Jul 12, 08 8:52 pm

Allow me to put emphasis on his quote area in question:

But to be frank it is actually literally paedophilia; in literal terms: A strong liking towards a childish nature.
Last edited by Tantalus on Sat Jul 12, 08 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signatures are dumb.

Tantalus
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Sat Jul 12, 08 8:54 pm

ANOTHER VICTORY

DON'T QUESTION ME
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Jul 13, 08 7:43 am

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:Allow me to put emphasis on his quote area in question:

A strong liking towards a childish nature.

Lets break that down, shall we? They like doing what they do, fair enough, I'm sure most pedophiles like what they do too, otherwise they most likely wouldn't do it (though there is the case of people who rape because they can't help it, mental problems, etc).

A childish nature - Note the word nature in that sentence? Pedophiles don't like childish natures, they like children. More specifically, pedophiles like having sex with children. Furries are really only guilty of liking what apparently, only children are allowed too.

Basically, in our word, we've set so much activities in stone. Apparently, liking furries is now only allowed to children. Just like watching cartoons is apparently.

Note that not all furries are sexually involved in their hobby. Hell, it's not all about sex but also about Art and Literature. Did you just forget to mention that detail or are all furries apparently sex craved and want to do a bit of bestiality?

The world is fucked, so many ignorant people. You're welcome to your opinions sure, but you actually shun furries away because you don't understand them. People fear what they don't understand and whilst you may not entirely fear them you definitely do not understand them. Neither do I, but at least I'm willing to accept them for who they are.

One of the many reasons why the world will never see equality is because people like you see everyone else who is different to you as being wrong. They're outcasts. Hundreds of thousands are considered outcasts, and all for what? Because they're black or white? Because they're gay or straight or believe in a different religion or none at all? No. Because as a race, we're too fucking ignorant to try and understand the people of this world.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Sun Jul 13, 08 10:04 am

~Psychotic~ wrote:
The Grand Inquisitor wrote:Allow me to put emphasis on his quote area in question:

A strong liking towards a childish nature.

Lets break that down, shall we? They like doing what they do, fair enough, I'm sure most pedophiles like what they do too, otherwise they most likely wouldn't do it (though there is the case of people who rape because they can't help it, mental problems, etc).

A childish nature - Note the word nature in that sentence? Pedophiles don't like childish natures, they like children. More specifically, pedophiles like having sex with children. Furries are really only guilty of liking what apparently, only children are allowed too.

Basically, in our word, we've set so much activities in stone. Apparently, liking furries is now only allowed to children. Just like watching cartoons is apparently.

Note that not all furries are sexually involved in their hobby. Hell, it's not all about sex but also about Art and Literature. Did you just forget to mention that detail or are all furries apparently sex craved and want to do a bit of bestiality?

The world is fucked, so many ignorant people. You're welcome to your opinions sure, but you actually shun furries away because you don't understand them. People fear what they don't understand and whilst you may not entirely fear them you definitely do not understand them. Neither do I, but at least I'm willing to accept them for who they are.

One of the many reasons why the world will never see equality is because people like you see everyone else who is different to you as being wrong. They're outcasts. Hundreds of thousands are considered outcasts, and all for what? Because they're black or white? Because they're gay or straight or believe in a different religion or none at all? No. Because as a race, we're too fucking ignorant to try and understand the people of this world.

I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Tantalus » Sun Jul 13, 08 10:54 am

Processing image punchline..........

punchline.exe not found

Press any key to continue.
Signatures are dumb.

Tantalus
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Sun Jul 13, 08 10:55 am

Oh, he knows.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Jul 13, 08 11:02 am

Haha, looks like you must resort to old crappy "insults" once again, eh? Does you life ever come jam packed with any unique and original content? Guess not. Instead, it comes packed with some stupid "joke" that you must resort to when you've got no comeback.

But hey, I won't hold it against you that you're an ignorant bastard. In fact, I don't blame you. I blame the society you and I live in, for it's that which made both you and I ignorant. Ignorant of the world we live in.
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Sun Jul 13, 08 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Sun Jul 13, 08 11:03 am

Once again, words and no volume. lol.
Last edited by James on Sun Jul 13, 08 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Next

Return to Rants & Debates