I'm starting to get tired.

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

I'm starting to get tired.

Postby Siva » Mon Jul 14, 08 7:47 pm

I'm out of medication that works.

Before, I had a bad medication, but it worked very slightly. If I tripled the dosage, I could get an effect that could get me into school, as per our agreement.

The doctor gave me pills that were supposed to work better. If I take half of one, I get the same effect of about 2 of the first pills. If I take a whole pill, I get stomach pains and the same positive effect as the half.

Throwing up is an awful sensation, and I have to go through it - pills or not -, if I have to move much distance. When I did manage to go to school, I'd still have to get off the bus daily at McDonalds, and sprint for the toilet, as uncomfortable as sprinting is, resulting in more vomit.

If I keep having to throw up, it's going to have detrimental effects on my teeth.

The School say they understand, they smile at me and ask me if I'm okay to my face. But when I can't make it, they harass me to get back in, they threaten.

The days I can't make it, I call the school. 'If you would like to apply for a Welfare Officer position please contac'-- *click* 'Oh She's only in school on Wednesdays sorry Ruben'

They're even suggesting I start making full school days again. IF I CAN BARELY MAKE IT FOR A GOD FUCKING DAMN TWO HOURS TWICE A WEEK, HOW THE FUCKING FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT TO SCHOOL FOR AN ENTIRE DAY, LET ALONE WITH OTHER FUCKING STUDENTS.

I'd rather if they said - "I have no idea what the fuck you're going through. In my opinion you have no issues Ruben, this is why we say the things we say."

At least that way there'd be some honesty, and I'd stop fucking hoping that just eventually, just eventually, they DO understand my illness.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby clyzm » Mon Jul 14, 08 7:56 pm

If it comes down to you making a decision whether to go to school or not based on the severity of your illness, I'd say just don't go when you feel like you don't want to. Use the point that the new medication doesn't work as well as your old one, if you haven't told them already.

But if that decision is not up to you, or if you're being forced to go to school, then all I can say is God bless and hope you get better eventually.
Last edited by clyzm on Mon Jul 14, 08 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Ian » Mon Jul 14, 08 10:52 pm

so you have been puking everyday since you had this new medicine? do you have the pill on a empty stomach and do you drink enough water or feel dehitrated ?
Ian
Poster

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Jul 15, 08 5:06 am

cataclyzm wrote:If it comes down to you making a decision whether to go to school or not based on the severity of your illness, I'd say just don't go when you feel like you don't want to. Use the point that the new medication doesn't work as well as your old one, if you haven't told them already.

But if that decision is not up to you, or if you're being forced to go to school, then all I can say is God bless and hope you get better eventually.

Well, that about covers what I was gunna say, lol. Good luck with that man, I'd suggest home-schooling but in retrospect: Don't fucking do it, ever in your entire fucking life.

Couple of reasons:

1. Say "Bye Bye!" to your social life and in your case, that could be a bad thing. It wasn't so much for me as I had none before doing correspondence.
2. The work is generally boring as fuck (if you do correspondence, like I did) and the teachers are as dull as a burnt out lightbulb.

So yeah, I hope your problem gets sorted out soon. Have you ever considered contacting your doctor about the problem? Ask if it's normal?
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Siva » Tue Jul 15, 08 9:36 am

Ian wrote:so you have been puking everyday since you had this new medicine? do you have the pill on a empty stomach and do you drink enough water or feel dehitrated ?

I've been puking every day for the past 4 years.

~Psychotic~ wrote:Well, that about covers what I was gunna say, lol. Good luck with that man, I'd suggest home-schooling but in retrospect: Don't fucking do it, ever in your entire fucking life.

Couple of reasons:

1. Say "Bye Bye!" to your social life and in your case, that could be a bad thing. It wasn't so much for me as I had none before doing correspondence.
2. The work is generally boring as fuck (if you do correspondence, like I did) and the teachers are as dull as a burnt out lightbulb.

So yeah, I hope your problem gets sorted out soon. Have you ever considered contacting your doctor about the problem? Ask if it's normal?

I wasn't planning on Home Schooling for those reasons.

But thankfully, my Mum is here for me. We're going in today, It's the last week of school anyhow.
//..
Siva

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Jul 15, 08 10:16 am

Good luck with that.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Jul 15, 08 1:19 pm

What on earth is wrong with you?
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Tue Jul 15, 08 4:00 pm

Sounds like stomach flu?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Jul 15, 08 6:10 pm

For 4 years!?
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Artin » Tue Jul 15, 08 10:55 pm

So what illness/disease do you have anyway?

Also, if you've been puking everyday for the past 4 years, shouldn't your teeth be like gone or something?
Last edited by Artin on Tue Jul 15, 08 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Artin
Poster

Postby Spiderbot01 » Tue Jul 15, 08 11:14 pm

My bets on AIDS.
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Survive. » Tue Jul 15, 08 11:47 pm

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:My bets on AIDS.

That's fucking harsh...
Survive.
Master

Postby Siva » Wed Jul 16, 08 9:51 am

~Cheesemeíster~ wrote:Also, if you've been puking everyday for the past 4 years, shouldn't your teeth be like gone or something?

Not necessarily, eventually there is a point where you throw up everything you've eaten, and you just go into a cycle of retching for about an hour. Thankfully I can close my mouth while retching now so I can get on with shit. Once I threw up a bit of Stomach acid but I'm fine.

Also, it seems to come in Seasons. This season being the longest and having lasted since February last year.

Serious thread, warn
//..
Siva

Postby James » Wed Jul 16, 08 10:00 am

I got a feeling Max was egged on to say that.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Wed Jul 16, 08 12:02 pm

Protocol wrote:
~Cheesemeíster~ wrote:Also, if you've been puking everyday for the past 4 years, shouldn't your teeth be like gone or something?

Not necessarily, eventually there is a point where you throw up everything you've eaten, and you just go into a cycle of retching for about an hour. Thankfully I can close my mouth while retching now so I can get on with shit. Once I threw up a bit of Stomach acid but I'm fine.

Also, it seems to come in Seasons. This season being the longest and having lasted since February last year.

Serious thread, warn

Well what is it then?
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Batchy » Wed Jul 16, 08 12:21 pm

Probably for his eyes.
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Postby Dae » Wed Jul 16, 08 12:23 pm

damn... man
you're a person of great endurance
Dae
Alpha

Postby Leenuks » Wed Jul 16, 08 3:54 pm

When you live with sickness, especially for years, you do get used to it to a degree.

I know, Ive suffered chronic pain since I was 13 and Im now 38. Im used to it but its very tiring and hurts still. Ive learnt to deal with it in my own way.

Put it this way. If I or Protocol was able to transfer our sicknesses for a day to someone healthy, that has hardly lived with suffering, then that person would probably go into shock of some sorts.

If you have suffered a broken bone like a leg or arm, imagine suffering the pain of it everyday of your life till you die.

So Protocol, hang in there mate as I guess thats just what your doing. Your not alone.

Leenuks
Leenuks
Wannabe

Postby Siva » Wed Jul 16, 08 5:31 pm

Leenuks wrote:When you live with sickness, especially for years, you do get used to it to a degree.

I know, Ive suffered chronic pain since I was 13 and Im now 38. Im used to it but its very tiring and hurts still. Ive learnt to deal with it in my own way.

Put it this way. If I or Protocol was able to transfer our sicknesses for a day to someone healthy, that has hardly lived with suffering, then that person would probably go into shock of some sorts.

If you have suffered a broken bone like a leg or arm, imagine suffering the pain of it everyday of your life till you die.

So Protocol, hang in there mate as I guess thats just what your doing. Your not alone.

Leenuks

Thank you mate.

That meant alot to me, and you hit the nail on the head at the same time.

[A]ENKIDUDU wrote:Well what is it then?

Ask the doctors, they still have yet to pin it on anything concrete. The current guess is some form of Abdominal Migrane
//..
Siva

Postby Mr. Tastix » Thu Jul 17, 08 8:24 am

Leenuks wrote:When you live with sickness, especially for years, you do get used to it to a degree.

Leenuks

I reckon it sucks, so I respect anyone who has to go through such pain on a regular basis heavily. My mates mother being one of them.

I will never truly understand the pain somebody endures with illnesses like this, not unless I ever actually went through it myself.

But even in the entirely shit times you should think positive. You may wish you are dead but be positive you're not dying when somebody else in the world is. Be positive that at least, whether it be online in virtual reality or offline in reality, that at least one person actually understands your pain and can actually sympathize with you.

It doesn't matter what positive outlook you take so long as it's just that -- positive. And not negative, I learnt this thankfully before it was too late. Other people weren't so lucky and you should be glad that you're not one of those people.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Batchy » Fri Jul 18, 08 4:06 am

Abdominal Migrane

My bet is tumors or cyst.
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Postby Siva » Fri Jul 18, 08 9:33 am

A MRI would have picked that up
//..
Siva

Postby Chococat » Fri Jul 18, 08 10:58 am

Hope you get better eventually.

My brother throws up every single day, he was eventually (they thought it was numerous things) diagnosed with some sort of uncurable hernia thing which makes him have difficulty keeping any food down because the bile in his stomach constantly rises to his throat. Apparently there is no cure for it yet, hopefully there will be.
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby Leenuks » Fri Jul 18, 08 11:27 am

You know your own symptoms so if you havent yet done so, search medical sites for similar symptoms etc.

But do be careful not to self diagnose TOO much. Some people get carried away and think they have everything.

I was diagnosed with scheuerman's syndrome when I was a kid and it stuck. Wasnt until last year I found the root of my problems. A defective gene called fibrillin 1 or FBN1. It answers why Im in pain all the time with no apparent cause. This I found on my own. Geneticists shrugged thier shoulder "dunno".

And no I dont have Marfans syndrome even though its the most common problem that gene causes.

So yeah Im a mutant and the Fantastic four wouldnt be the same!
Leenuks
Wannabe

Return to Rants & Debates