fffffffffff

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

fffffffffff

Postby Siva » Tue Aug 19, 08 11:17 pm

So this summer, we've been trying to make some progress on my illness. I've been trying to get up for 10 or so and sticking it out.

It was all going well

Until this evening

My mum called me on the intercom phone thing and said - Time to go

I wondered what the fuck she meant, and asked how come I've gotta' sleep now. I understand that slowly I've gotta' ease myself back into sleeping earlier because it's hard as it is. But I protest, I have two weeks left. Typical response etc.

Then, she proceeds to tell me, I have to get up earlier from now on and chart my progress.

I tell her that it is a serious struggle to do shit at 10am, even getting to the toilet makes me want to violently retch in my mouth at 9.30.

She tells me I have to get up earlier to chart my progress and that I am wrong, I should still be up earlier. She tells me I do not know best.

You see, this is the problem. Coincidentally, waking up late is beneficial to me, as I feel less ill as the day goes on, to it dissipating around 1pm.

I assumed my mother understood this and supported that, taking baby steps.

But suddenly, during summer, all of this is forgotten.

It only contributes to my suspicions. School don't actually care, they just need me in to show the best and brightest all attend school and no opportunity is wasted blah blah blah percentage of attendance.

Hospital definitely don't care, can't blame them. They see cancer patients and people who have it alot worse than I do every day.

But it's a little disheartening to see that my mother- despite her caring, which she must do, she's a mother. But she doesn't seem to understand. That or she thinks I'm a liar\hypochondriac.

Ah well, looks like I'm on my own with it again, it's been that way for 5 years, I should not have expected things to change now.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Tue Aug 19, 08 11:25 pm

Frustrating to have your close ones not care isn't it? My mother gives up on her promises within days to me, so I have to rely on my friends to teach me things such as proper cooking and etc. Despite this ignorance my mother still gives me orders, yet doesn't even help when I don't even know how to even fend myself. I have my own problems and my laziness and despite me vastly improving on it I wish she'd force to help me instead of telling me stuff instead of acting on it, it'll be much nicer if she helped me to sort out these problems MUCH quicker.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Wed Aug 20, 08 2:50 am

I suggest you find a time to talk to her about your troubles
clyzm
Forum Master God

Return to Rants & Debates