JD Sports.

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

JD Sports.

Postby Psycho » Wed Aug 20, 08 8:52 pm

Last night I ordered some K Swiss shoes for school, and I was looking foward to getting them. I was expecting them today because of next day delivery. So after 6.00pm, I found it rather strange that they had not arrived, so I thought I should check my E-mail just in case a problem had occured. And I read this:

"Your payment has been refunded in full and will soon reflecton your account. A further email will follow with details.

For terms and conditions please visit http://www.jdsports.co.uk/terms.asp
For information on privacy please visit http://www.jdsports.co.uk/privacy.asp"

So I thought I should investigate, and called them. They said they had sold to many, and I was one of the unlucky few, randomlly chosen who had to get refunded.

So I asked why this was, and that I ordered as soon as they were on the website, and they hung up. I have e-mailed them asking, and still awaiting for a reply.

I really wanted these shoes, I called every store in North Wales, and there was only one store with them left. The one in Chester, which sold them for £39.99 and not the sale price of £19.99. So I did not bother, as I would have to travel 1 and a quater hour, and pay that money for the shoes.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product.aspx?id=20484

I do not mind that mutch about the shoes, but when they don't appologies for their mistake, not mine, it does anger me.

So now I am back to phase 1 looking for K Swiss or Lacoste Black shoes, on £25 max. Great......
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Psycho » Thu Aug 21, 08 4:00 pm

I did not get the further e-mail with details, so I decided to e-mail them myself. I got this reply

Good Morning,

With regards to your recent email, I am very sorry about what has happened with your order and that we cannot supply this particular shoe. What seems to have happened is that the shoe was in such high demand, several orders have actually been placed before yours automatically allocating the stock to these particular orders. All the stock was actually allocated before your order was placed therefore causing this stock shortage to happen.

The reason why the system may have let you order these is because, the system automatically updates every half an hour to an hour so the trainers may have still been showing online when you came to order these goods but there was actually no stock left in the warehouse. When the system updates this is when we are made aware of all orders that we have been unable to fulfill and we process a refund and email the relevant customers.

Unfortunately we will not be getting anymore stock in the future for this product therefore we have had to process a refund in this instance.

I have checked you order today and the refund has been processed but it can take up to 10 working days for you card issuer to process this back into your account. If you chose to order with us again in the future I would like to offer you free shipping on your next order but we understand if you chose not to as you may now think that our company is unreliable, but I would like the opportunity to assure you that this isn’t the case.

Please accept our sincere apologies with regards to this matter.

Kind Regards

Keeley Eyres

JD Internet Customer Services
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Thu Aug 21, 08 6:34 pm

Free shipping seems fair enough right :D
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Psycho » Thu Aug 21, 08 7:00 pm

I have checked you order today and the refund has been processed but it can take up to 10 working days for you card issuer to process this back into your account.

FFS I aint waiting that long ;D
Psycho
Forum Hero

Return to Rants & Debates