Age gap

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Age gap

Postby Siva » Thu Sep 04, 08 9:06 pm

Me and three of my friends were on the road, bout 20 to 9, shooting the shit, when a Red BMW goes past us. It's a small area, and we've never seen it before, but we ignore it.

It circles back and pulls up near us.

I should have known from the fucking second I saw blacked out windows to run, but me being stupid, didn't.

They get out about 6 of them, and go to my friend I already knew they were coming for. One of my friends, B, got headbutted and ran to his house. Leaving me, J, and K(the one who is wanted.)

They're all at least 17 years old, the oldest being 22. I knew from this moment, we were all going to hold a beating. And beatings we held.

K eventually got out and ran, leaving me and J against a shrub. They asked about his phone and J told them not to watch that. He got kicked in the back of his legs and punched in the back. He ran after that.

I, shitting myself, took a deep breath, didn't answer the questions, and got ready to try and dodge some punches. I dodged one but leaned straight into another I couldn't see coming. Before I knew it they were raining blows on my body from all directions and all I could do was take it.

After about 20 seconds, they got back in the car, and drove off.

How was your day Gentlemen
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Psycho » Thu Sep 04, 08 9:29 pm

What a bunch of pussiess leaving you behind, if they were older, get prix and knock te fuckers out :P
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Siva » Thu Sep 04, 08 9:30 pm

We have a plan of action when shit like this happens, we just got cornered too fast.

The plan of action is to run.

Pick your battles bro
//..
Siva

Postby clyzm » Thu Sep 04, 08 9:38 pm

Now if you knew your self-defense this would not have happened, would it.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Ian » Thu Sep 04, 08 9:42 pm

2 words pressure bomb :lol:
Ian
Poster

Postby Psycho » Thu Sep 04, 08 9:59 pm

What would you rather do, let them give you a beating, and fight, maybe get beaten up, but you know you hurt them.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Siva » Thu Sep 04, 08 10:09 pm

These are grown folks. It could have easily gone more than a beating.

Don't know what it's like in Wales, but fights turn into stabbing turn into gunfights really, really quickly here.

Now if you knew your self-defense this would not have happened, would it.

i dunno lol
Last edited by Siva on Thu Sep 04, 08 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//..
Siva

Postby clyzm » Thu Sep 04, 08 10:12 pm

fights turn into stabbing

That's about where it ends, lol UK with guns.

Seriously, kick people in the groin, aim for the solar plexus or neck, I don't care if you're a laughingstock later on.

If you want to get beat up, inform them politely first. "I acknowledge my wrongdoing and I will take whatever punishment you have to offer me," standing still and not flinching.
Last edited by clyzm on Thu Sep 04, 08 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Psycho » Thu Sep 04, 08 10:32 pm

In the UK, they would just laugh and puch you. Stab them before they get a chance to stab you then.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Tonnochi » Thu Sep 04, 08 10:50 pm

In Canada, they'd just swear at you, make you feel uncomfortable, and then the cops arrive.
Last edited by Tonnochi on Thu Sep 04, 08 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby James » Thu Sep 04, 08 11:30 pm

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:In the UK, they would just laugh and puch you. Stab them before they get a chance to stab you then.

Stabbing can be worse than bullets though you fucking IDIOT, you do realise a stab wound can be deeper and MUCH wider than a fucking bullet.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Baleout » Thu Sep 04, 08 11:42 pm

Someone pulls out a knife, run away.
Baleout
Master

Postby Ian » Fri Sep 05, 08 12:00 am

show your scares and burses as a motherfucking metal of honor
Ian
Poster

Postby Tonnochi » Fri Sep 05, 08 12:29 am

Yes, scares and burses are a sure sign of manliness. I myself have many burses.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Sep 05, 08 2:57 am

James wrote:
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:In the UK, they would just laugh and puch you. Stab them before they get a chance to stab you then.

Stabbing can be worse than bullets though you fucking IDIOT, you do realise a stab wound can be deeper and MUCH wider than a fucking bullet.

That's what I was thinking, that and at least if someone shoots you in the head you won't be alive much longer to feel any pain. If someone fucking stabs you however...
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Psycho » Fri Sep 05, 08 7:52 am

James wrote:

What are you talking about? I was refering to cataclyzms post, and stab them before they can stab you was a joke.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Fri Sep 05, 08 8:29 am

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:
James wrote:

What are you talking about? I was refering to cataclyzms post, and stab them before they can stab you was a joke.

Dunno how it is in the UK, but around here if you acknowledge something, usually the guy doesn't feel like fighting you, because even enemies can show respect.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Sep 05, 08 8:32 am

Obviously not there.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Siva » Fri Sep 05, 08 9:50 am

clyzm who the hell have you been fighting

3 15 year olds on 7 grown ass men is SUICIDE. I sincerely doubt any of these guys even know what wrongdoing or acknowledgment is

I assume you are trolling
//..
Siva

Postby James » Fri Sep 05, 08 9:52 am

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:
James wrote:

Sorry this is far too personal to me.

Chances are before you'd equip yourself, you'd be gashed in your own blood, your friends would be trying to help you while your soon to be murderer has ran away. You're possibly dead within seconds while 10 of your friends are around you wondering if you're going to be okay, then the ambulance comes and takes you away in a body bag.

Ever wondered why stab victims mostly die with chest or stomach wounds?, because blades are that effective and destroy your vital organs and vessels like butter. Rather be shot in the chest (with not a powerful caliber of course lol) than stabbed in the stomach.
Last edited by James on Fri Sep 05, 08 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Fri Sep 05, 08 10:36 am

Protocol wrote:clyzm who the hell have you been fighting

3 15 year olds on 7 grown ass men is SUICIDE. I sincerely doubt any of these guys even know what wrongdoing or acknowledgment is

I assume you are trolling

I've been fighting "grown ass men" since I entered high school. People don't like me because I'm straightforward, if I don't like the way someone is wearing their hat I'll go up to them and say "That's not a proper way to wear your hat" in a mildly condescending tone.

They have a purpose for trying to beat you up, if you discover that you caused that purpose, then you can tell them that. If they still want to beat you up, fine.

But if you want to fight back, you fight back. Military pressure point boxing and such can stun two or three opponents in 5-10 seconds if you're quick.

And you must have some bad reflexes, dodging punches for me is the easiest thing ever.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Sep 05, 08 4:15 pm

cataclyzm wrote:dodging punches for me is the easiest thing ever.

Probably should read that. Not everyone can dodge a punch like others. I can't.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Siva » Fri Sep 05, 08 4:47 pm

Cat-

I fold.

But you must understand that not everything is as it seems, personal experience often does not directly to another persons situation although it can resemble it.

I'll go learn Military Pressure Point boxing.
//..
Siva

Postby Psycho » Fri Sep 05, 08 5:12 pm

Psy wrote:
cataclyzm wrote:dodging punches for me is the easiest thing ever.

Probably should read that. Not everyone can dodge a punch like others. I can't.

I use my arms to block then straight in the belly (winder) face loads of times, The End.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Sep 05, 08 5:41 pm

Bah, your arms aren't going to protect from shit all the time. Your arms are but skin and bone, just like the rest of the human body. We are not physical war machines. I bet however, by way of evolution, that if weaponry (guns, blades, warheads, etc) was never created we would have evolved to be more resilient and have a much higher pain threshold.

However, as humans, we are lazy, so most of us get something to help us out to be more lazy. I envy who use their own body as their weapon and not outside tools such as a gun. I have no real problem with something like a sword or knife, if used properly. It doesn't take skill to swing a blade around randomly, but it does if you want to hit someone or parry with one.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Fri Sep 05, 08 9:38 pm

Protocol wrote:Cat-

I fold.

But you must understand that not everything is as it seems, personal experience often does not directly to another persons situation although it can resemble it.

I'll go learn Military Pressure Point boxing.

PM if you want a short .pdf on the basics.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Fri Sep 05, 08 10:10 pm

Protocol wrote:I'll go learn Military Pressure Point boxing.

The road to Hokuto no Ken is a long and tough.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sat Sep 06, 08 10:04 am

Some more information:
  • Utilize the "snap" technique when you throw a punch, it's similar to throwing a basketball overhand, try to snap your wrist
  • Strike quickly, to practice this light a candle and try extinguishing it with your fist
  • Make sure to connect the punch for at least 1/10 seconds, fluid force takes into effect
  • For a better punch, loosen your arm, then tighten your fist and elbow just before impact
  • You must also utilize the palm and the side of the hand for hard hitting punches
  • If you find that your opponent often lunges at you, or tries to tackle you, strike his knees as hard as you can
  • Exert your entire body force into your punches; rotate your hips and shoulders when you throw a punch
  • This is not a movie; if you punch a guy, he backs off, and you try to utter one of your coolest phrases ever, you won't survive a fight. Keep attacking nonstop until you are sure your opponent will not be getting back up.
  • Facing against multiple combatants, try incapacitating them by groin kick, knife hand to the neck or artery. Be sure you can do this with great damage, if not your best bets are running away until you have more friends on your side.

And finally, if it looks like a situation where a fight would happen, ALWAYS keep your eyes on your opponent. ALWAYS. My brother doesn't know how to do that, instead he talks to his buddies and makes fun of some guy in a park, guy beat him to shreds.

Then of course I had to make sure my brother got some revenge out of this.
Last edited by clyzm on Sat Sep 06, 08 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Sep 06, 08 10:11 am

Interesting... wouldn't mind finding out more about this myself.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Mastakilla » Sat Sep 06, 08 10:28 am

Never gotten into a situation like this, really. But you shouldn't take a beating, no matter how old they are. Fuck my dad beat me the other day and tried to choke me (still have marks on my throat) and I fought back and hit him a couple times. Never let ANYONE beat you, no matter what age or who it is.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Return to Rants & Debates