Hooking up with women

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Hooking up with women

Postby James » Thu Oct 16, 08 4:35 pm

First of all, for any self conscious dude here who has troubles with wanting a relationship anyone I will say it is best you avoid this topic if you're insulted by the topic title. If you're looking solely for sex I suggest you stop being so shallow. Otherwise continue reading. If you're below the minimal age of 18 you have no interest to see this post and if you think you need a relationship or need to get your end in then you're wrong and I am right.

Also: this isn't a personal rant, this is my opinions of services or ways to hook up with a woman.

Right, how do I go about writing about this. Well about 25 minutes ago I was being told about an internet acquaintance being excited to go on Holiday to Norway to meet up with a girl he has never met for sex which made me laugh in disbelief, I was pretty apathetic about hearing this because it doesn't bother me. But while he said this it inspired me to make this topic.

As far as I can see it when people and the media think of hooking up with women, all I see is "NIGHT CLUBS", single men parade on hopes and dreams of getting their end in, universally, so this includes virgins and non-virgins. If you're not looking for a woman you're having fun with friends. If you're going to a nightclub for a relationship then son you're going the wrong way. I'm not saying it isn't possible but trying to get into a relationship with that random girl you met in the club is a disaster!, think about this for a second: everyone here is intoxicated, chances are the woman you're trying to pull can't hear one fucking word you say and you can't hear her. the only thing you have in common is that you're both off your tits and you might be interested in what's underneath your clothes. Theres already high chances of most attractive women here are already fucking taken, and personally most people who actually hook up in nightclubs are referred to by their mate's mate's mate's if you get what I mean.

So to summerise Nightclubs:
People go here for fun or for sex, that sex might develop into partner relationships but it is completely ill advised because it is truly random and you might end up with nothing at all you like about eachother. It is truly the most common talked about way to get women but definitely the hardest (My opinion: stupidest) to actually find a full length serious relationship like this.

Single Bars, this seems and is one of the best places for lonely and needing people to find people they like. The only problem is that you need to have BALLS OF STEEL to have the nerve and guts to actually visit these places but the major advantage of this is that (in Ben's words:) it gets the shy people out to meet people. There is no shame by attending these single parties because it requires such fucking balls to do it. After all this all you have to find is someone who likes you, because you'll be talking to complete strangers and try to find stuff in common.

For the less confident people there is internet dating, newspaper single columns, etc. Stuff where you can't actually see the other person physically but you're aware of the dangers. But this is the best way to find specifically what you like and HOPE you get a good down to Earth honest person if you really liked their profile. The only way to bomb this is if either of you were dishonest about yourself before meeting physically, not pleasing eachother, or being far too shy when you actually meet. I'd never do this but there is nothing wrong with it really, if you're that shy.

Now, which way is the best way to into a relationship?, the answer in my opinon is simple: None of the above. I've seen more relationships that were actually brought up on the word that people underestimate, relationship. I've seen school kids grow up and ask eachother out from the dawn they became teens and got married recently. I've seen people from the work place doing what they aren't supposed to be doing and becoming partners. I've seen people meeting old friends they had when they were very little at bus-stops and becoming friends again to becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. I've seen people bumping into eachother while shopping and leaving with their clothes they bought and their numbers.

Live life, you'll bump into someone you're interested in lately, and the feeling is mutual with them.

edit: Haven't bothered to proof read yet, will clean this up IF it needs cleaning up
Last edited by James on Thu Oct 16, 08 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Rants & Debates