Wind in my hair, rips in my jeans!

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Wind in my hair, rips in my jeans!

Postby Siva » Thu Apr 09, 09 11:32 am

So me and a friend were bored yesterday, and his phone rang. Apparently a couple of his friends had stolen a moped and were riding it. He asked if I wanted to come. So we went.

We arrive at the location and look around and the guy who called my friend is nowhere to be found. But some other guys he knew were. They go and put the moped back and leave. First my friend takes it out, goes up and down the road and comes back. Then police come and he hides it. They didn't look in our direction thankfully otherwise we would have been fucked. (Riding without a license, riding without a helmet, riding on a moped with no plates).

Then I tried it out. Bear in mind I have never even ridden a vehicle faster than a go kart.

GO KART SKILLS ARE NOT TRANSFERRABLE TO MOPEDS.

I beasted the throttle and shit did it move. I had no idea they lurched so much. So I got it under control, turned out of the close where we hid it, and slowly went forward.

Before I fucking knew it I was at least going 35mph and KNEW something was going to go wrong. I mean come on 35mph over a bumpy road. I slow down to turn around and come back, thanking my lucky stars.

This time, I don't know what happened but I was going 40mph. I reach the last bump before the close, and I fucking flew.

Before I knew it the moped was on the ground and so was I, my jeans with a giant ass rip (£60 jeans I bought 3 days ago ;_;) and my leg bleeding from the knee.

I didn't really care, because that was one of the most awesome experiences of my life. I don't want a moped, but I certainly want a car.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Mr. Tastix » Thu Apr 09, 09 11:39 am

And I certainly want to stay away from you in a car lol.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sat Jun 06, 09 8:57 pm

My girlfriend lives in Blackheath, so I am in Lewisham most weekends. ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Siva » Sun Jun 07, 09 12:12 am

Before either I or someone I know catches you
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Wise Man » Tue Jun 09, 09 6:19 pm

I want a tandem bike.