The problems with kids today...

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby James » Fri Jun 02, 06 5:38 pm

Shadow//- wrote:
[A]:Kilgannon wrote:
Lazer wrote:What are you referring to? The issue from ages ago?

I came on MSN and Alex told me about him being blamed for something to do with an admin summoning GRAYs and banning people.
I rofl'd.

It seems very unlikely to be him...I mean seriously, GRAYs?

he did do it once on gm a few weeks ago and ghosting , but that was a few weeks ago

...Alex?
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Fri Jun 02, 06 5:51 pm

Shadow//- wrote:
Lazer wrote:What are you referring to? The issue from ages ago?

I came on MSN and Alex told me about him being blamed for something to do with an admin summoning GRAYs and banning people.
I rofl'd.

It seems very unlikely to be him...I mean seriously, GRAYs?

he did do it once on gm a few weeks ago and ghosting , but that was a few weeks ago

...Alex?

yep [A]lex , was ghosting around , spawning grays , because i wanted to play a normal game i though switching to his side would get him of me , than he started to teamkill me , but like i said that was a few weeks ago
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby James » Fri Jun 02, 06 5:59 pm

...Where did he get the login?
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Fri Jun 02, 06 6:01 pm

Lazer wrote:spawn greys n karkians

Summoning is also a server-side process (otherwise noone else but summoner would see summoned class) and you can perform it only when having access to the server, in other words, being admin. If this has happened on GamesMajor or any other server where Alex has no admin at, blame current admin team.
<s>If Alex had admin login, blame those who had given it to him</s> :mrgreen:
Dae
Alpha

Postby Lazer » Fri Jun 02, 06 9:46 pm

[A]:Kilgannon wrote:...Where did he get the login?

He's no angel ya know. Dont sound so shocked.

Summoning is also a server-side process (otherwise noone else but summoner would see summoned class) and you can perform it only when having access to the server, in other words, being admin. If this has happened on GamesMajor or any other server where Alex has no admin at, blame current admin team.
If Alex had admin login, blame those who had given it to him

In other words blame me? Im part of the admin team. I've no idea how he got admin, but if all this is correct, then he did. Im sure everyone else doesn't have a clue either. Could it not be he can see our privs? (Foolish to keep pass there i know).

But yeah right, sorry everyone. Again its our fault that someone got admin pass (more than likely through hacking) and started spoiling the fun of everyone else. Please dont lay any blame at the door of the culprit who banned Grimraper for nothing and continued to spawn grays and karkians.

Jesus christ. :roll:
Lazer
Addict

Postby Dae » Sat Jun 03, 06 8:39 am

Hacking a forum (especially commercial one like vBulletin or Invision or which one you have? at least certainly not phpBB) ain't an easy job (I'd say more, it's very hard ;)). Alex wouldn't bother himself doing this just for a login for GM. So, please, do not accuse or imply my clan mate without a strong evidence.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Jun 03, 06 8:47 am

I did not summon or whatsoever on GamesMajor.
As Daedalus said, it's a server side function.
And the adminpassword self, it a private variable:

Engine.GameInfo wrote:var() private globalconfig string AdminPassword; // Password to receive bAdmin privileges.

I did not receive admin, or crack your forums.
This is because I wasn't the guy who was doing all this.
The latest log that had my IP in it, has been altered.
There is no other way, since actual IP spoofing in Deus Ex is kinda impossible.

I would like to request the FULL log (So from the ENTIRE day), so I can find out if it's altered.
And yes, I can find out.
Since IP's are also saved in the log file ENCODED.
I can decode them, so I can find the REAL IP.
And if you guys refuse to give the logs... that says enough then... it says that you guys are lying.. and are not trustable.

I used to trust Ferdvds, and respect him.
But no, not longer.
He altered the logs, since he is the only one with access to the logs.
It is IMPOSSIBLE, that some player managed to change his IP to mine.

So, once again.
Give the ENTIRE logs, so within the .log file, so don't copy paste it into a new file. Just give the ENTIRE .log file.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Jun 03, 06 9:03 am

I'm still laughing at Grays.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sat Jun 03, 06 9:04 am

Well, I hate em.
If I would have admin, and I would have to do the same thing, I would've spawned cats.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Jun 03, 06 9:08 am

Now thats believable.
Forum World Cat ftw.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Cureless_Poison » Sat Jun 03, 06 9:25 am

~MainMan~ wrote:Most wife-beaters are pussies too. Coincidence? I'll let you work that out for yourself pumpkin.

Where the hell did it come up im a beater? i dont beat women i just hit them the same as i would a man if i was getting attacked,after all,were all people certain rules shouldnt apply just cause your a different gender.

And i never said i beat women either.
Cureless_Poison
Master

Postby MainMan » Sat Jun 03, 06 9:39 am

Cureless_Poison wrote:
~MainMan~ wrote:Most wife-beaters are pussies too. Coincidence? I'll let you work that out for yourself pumpkin.

Where the hell did it come up im a beater? i dont beat women i just hit them the same as i would a man if i was getting attacked,after all,were all people certain rules shouldnt apply just cause your a different gender.

And i never said i beat women either.

Um, newsflash, women and men are not equal. If a woman hits you, you don't hit her back you cumstain.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Lazer » Sat Jun 03, 06 11:25 am

~[A]lex~ wrote:I did not summon or whatsoever on GamesMajor.
As Daedalus said, it's a server side function.
And the adminpassword self, it a private variable:

Engine.GameInfo wrote:var() private globalconfig string AdminPassword; // Password to receive bAdmin privileges.

I did not receive admin, or crack your forums.
This is because I wasn't the guy who was doing all this.
The latest log that had my IP in it, has been altered.
There is no other way, since actual IP spoofing in Deus Ex is kinda impossible.

I would like to request the FULL log (So from the ENTIRE day), so I can find out if it's altered.
And yes, I can find out.
Since IP's are also saved in the log file ENCODED.
I can decode them, so I can find the REAL IP.
And if you guys refuse to give the logs... that says enough then... it says that you guys are lying.. and are not trustable.

I used to trust Ferdvds, and respect him.
But no, not longer.
He altered the logs, since he is the only one with access to the logs.
It is IMPOSSIBLE, that some player managed to change his IP to mine.

So, once again.
Give the ENTIRE logs, so within the .log file, so don't copy paste it into a new file. Just give the ENTIRE .log file.

Thats why i said theres one of 2 possibilities. Either ferds is lying and fabricated the logs, or you know our admin pass, logged in and banned GrimRaper, then proceded to spawn grays and karkians.

'We' don't have the logs, and have no access to them. Only ferds does. So don't start saying 'you guys are lying' and such. I am not a liar. Ferds posted the logs, i went off the information given. By saying 'you guys' it implies good people like reef, myself, clix and marco are all in on this conspiracy u seem to think is against u, as we are all admins to the server.

I think the server may not be renewed soon anyway so whoever is doing this.....congratulations. You are winning. :roll:
Lazer
Addict

Postby James » Sat Jun 03, 06 11:32 am

Lazer wrote:I think the server may not be renewed soon anyway so whoever is doing this.....congratulations. You are winning. :roll:

lol.
Seems to be in favour of Alex being innocent!
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Lazer » Sat Jun 03, 06 12:05 pm

Why does it?

The facts are like this.

Logs have been posted by ferds showing [A]lex's ip to log in, ban a good guy and go on to spoil the game for others by spawning grays & karkians, yes?

Now, ferds has an unblemished track record AFAIK and is/was a well respected member of dxmp.

[A]lex on the other hand, has been known to do this sort of behaviour countless times in the past. Not alot of admins trust him as far as they can throw him. Its a case of you reap what you sow.

I, and others for that matter who are neutral and dont dislike either ferd nor alex, have no reason to believe [A]lex over ferds due to his track record. Ferds has given us a server, why in the hell would he do all this? Hes in his mid 20s ffs and i would hope he's too mature for all this BS. No disrespect to [A]lex, but hes still a kid.

See where i'm coming from?
Lazer
Addict

Postby Alex » Sat Jun 03, 06 12:18 pm

Tell Ferdvds to give the original .log, and I will look it out myself :)
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Sat Jun 03, 06 12:20 pm

Lazer wrote:I, and others for that matter who are neutral and dont dislike either ferd nor alex, have no reason to believe [A]lex over ferds due to his track record. Ferds has given us a server, why in the hell would he do all this? Hes in his mid 20s ffs and i would hope he's too mature for all this BS. No disrespect to [A]lex, but hes still a kid.

Yeah but ever heard of throwing one last snide punch?
Ferdy and Alex arent the best of pals.

Not saying he did do it, but I am suspicious!
Last edited by James on Sat Jun 03, 06 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sat Jun 03, 06 12:20 pm

Lazer wrote:Why does it?

The facts are like this.

Logs have been posted by ferds showing [A]lex's ip to log in, ban a good guy and go on to spoil the game for others by spawning grays & karkians, yes?

Now, ferds has an unblemished track record AFAIK and is/was a well respected member of dxmp.

[A]lex on the other hand, has been known to do this sort of behaviour countless times in the past. Not alot of admins trust him as far as they can throw him. Its a case of you reap what you sow.

I, and others for that matter who are neutral and dont dislike either ferd nor alex, have no reason to believe [A]lex over ferds due to his track record. Ferds has given us a server, why in the hell would he do all this? Hes in his mid 20s ffs and i would hope he's too mature for all this BS. No disrespect to [A]lex, but hes still a kid.

TBH GrimRaper generally deserves it as he can be a complete and utter twat.

Just out of interest have you got a date and time as to when Alex was doing all of this stuff? I'd be quite interested in that...
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Lazer » Sat Jun 03, 06 1:18 pm

Ferds is your man to ask Spiderbot.

And GrimRaper is not a twat at all. He's a genuinely nice, decent kid with the right attitude towards the game.
Lazer
Addict

Postby Cyrus » Sat Jun 03, 06 1:51 pm

Lazer wrote:GrimRaper is not a twat at all. He's a genuinely nice, decent kid with the right attitude towards the game.

All I can say is ROFLMFAO mate. That couldn't be further from the real grim. Spider is right. It's just you haven't see him yet because he is afarid he will get banned and if you seen him he probably would he is that bad. Before you say anything about that I probably just don't like him. I thought exaclty the same as you until I seen him in action on more than one occasion as I am sure other people have.

THANKS KEITH
Cyrus
Commander of IRELAND

Postby Lazer » Sat Jun 03, 06 6:37 pm

Well yeah, obviously i can only go on my own impression from what i have seen of him.....and from what i have seen he's been sound.
Lazer
Addict

Previous

Return to Rants & Debates