" I Love You'

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

" I Love You'

Postby Krieg » Tue Jun 20, 06 4:12 pm

its actually ridiculous how fast people can say it while it actually means not much .I know a guy who had a relationship for 2 weeks and the girl already said " i love you '.Just be in love without saying it , more fun , and besides , if you say it to often it in fact means nothing anymore.Whats even worse is the " i love you forever'. Another guy i know who had a relationship for 1 month was told by his girlfriend that she loves him for ever . Funny , 2 days after she said that they broke up , he wasn't really sad about , but fucking mad because she said " i love you forever'.And whats really annoying is all those people with there msn names " i luv u 4ever , we will always be together' and all those harts , flowers and stuff they put in their msn names.That you got a gf/bf and are happy about it , oke fine , but to put it on your msn name so that everyone in your list must have seen it , a bit pathetic , and many times it are the people who got there first bf/gf in their life who do it lol, like congrat that you are not a fucking loser anymore and able to get a girl . aaahhh that feels good ,to trow that of my stone black dark hart :D :D :D
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Re: " I Love You'

Postby ~Confused~ » Tue Jun 20, 06 10:15 pm

Shadow//- wrote:its actually ridiculous how fast people can say it while it actually means not much .I know a guy who had a relationship for 2 weeks and the girl already said " i love you '.Just be in love without saying it , more fun , and besides , if you say it to often it in fact means nothing anymore.Whats even worse is the " i love you forever'. Another guy i know who had a relationship for 1 month was told by his girlfriend that she loves him for ever . Funny , 2 days after she said that they broke up , he wasn't really sad about , but fucking mad because she said " i love you forever'.And whats really annoying is all those people with there msn names " i luv u 4ever , we will always be together' and all those harts , flowers and stuff they put in their msn names.That you got a gf/bf and are happy about it , oke fine , but to put it on your msn name so that everyone in your list must have seen it , a bit pathetic , and many times it are the people who got there first bf/gf in their life who do it lol, like congrat that you are not a fucking loser anymore and able to get a girl . aaahhh that feels good ,to trow that of my stone black dark hart :D :D :D

lol i like shadow!
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 21, 06 9:33 am

Lol, I agree. I personally think you don't "love" someone in the first weeks, or month in a relationship. Simply for the fact that you hardly even know the bloody person let alone "love" them!

To say you love someone after about 4 months at least, well then that's understandable. Because if you didn't know the person you're dsating after 3 months (but better to know them BEFORE you even start dating) then it's just plain fucken pathetic.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Re: " I Love You'

Postby Psykorgasm » Wed Jun 21, 06 1:18 pm

Shadow//- wrote:its actually ridiculous how fast people can say it while it actually means not much .I know a guy who had a relationship for 2 weeks and the girl already said " i love you '.Just be in love without saying it , more fun , and besides , if you say it to often it in fact means nothing anymore.Whats even worse is the " i love you forever'. Another guy i know who had a relationship for 1 month was told by his girlfriend that she loves him for ever . Funny , 2 days after she said that they broke up , he wasn't really sad about , but fucking mad because she said " i love you forever'.And whats really annoying is all those people with there msn names " i luv u 4ever , we will always be together' and all those harts , flowers and stuff they put in their msn names.That you got a gf/bf and are happy about it , oke fine , but to put it on your msn name so that everyone in your list must have seen it , a bit pathetic , and many times it are the people who got there first bf/gf in their life who do it lol, like congrat that you are not a fucking loser anymore and able to get a girl . aaahhh that feels good ,to trow that of my stone black dark hart :D :D :D

Hahaha, couldnt have put it better myself! :D
Psykorgasm
Addict

Postby Wasted » Wed Jun 21, 06 9:47 pm

I love you too. jk :P

there is aniother topic like this no? when did everyone become so moral?
Wasted
Forum Hero

Postby Krieg » Wed Jun 21, 06 10:03 pm

i only had the same discussion about this subject on a different forum , fortunately here the people aren't that obstinate lol
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Conceited » Thu Jun 22, 06 12:00 am

when guys are told that they are loved, things suddenly seem so constricting and limited. s'why i never like people to get too attached.
Conceited
Master

Postby James » Thu Jun 22, 06 12:01 am

I just read this topic.
Why isn't it in the "Love" topic?!
Basically the same thing!
Locked.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Rants & Debates