{A} Clan

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Jul 19, 06 10:58 pm

Did someone mention a hammer?
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby Killa » Wed Jul 19, 06 11:01 pm

GothicAngel wrote: Z at least doesn't just pick somebody they don't know and then starts to hammer them.

Bullshit look at the flame war that is going on in the Z forums...i get crap from those little shits and the only reason thay dont like me is cuz majins in my clan....they dont know shit about me

oh btw swim declared war on us yesterday rofl
Killa
Wannabe

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Wed Jul 19, 06 11:11 pm

gothic Nigger :roll: What in the hell gave you the idea of My younger brother being me? You need to get your facts right. And you fucking started this useless topic for nothing. Dont you see around? this is [A], in here no one gives a shit what you have to say.. Including me. People started saying shit about DXM because on the forum it said itself, the clan's main purpose was to destroy other clans and "use" secret info against them... I cant believe elemental would say anything like that. Since he saw my post in the US forum he decided to change the clan around.. you know why? because unlike anyone, i believe the guy has a good heart. And he would never go and kill another clan. That doesnt give you a reason to come to this forum and bitch about people talking shit about elemental. I bet you dont even know the guy. :roll: Like i said before, I advise you to leave the forum before your feelings get hurt. :wink:
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Jul 19, 06 11:13 pm

Lmao gothic nigger, you called me that like a minute ago ¬__¬

Did someone mention hammer?
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Wed Jul 19, 06 11:14 pm

yes.. i think it was that gothic nigger.. :]
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby Legion » Wed Jul 19, 06 11:20 pm

finally, somebody says what i have been trying to say. majin, you should really tell your bro that. he has been saying crap that wasn't even true about my friend.... knowing elemental, he probably would talk to ur bro, but dunno, i been keeping him updated on everything that is goin on.... even though he's pissed at me for coming in here like this..... but oh well, nobody else will help him. anyways i'm dropping it. I said what i came here to say.
Legion
Regular

Postby ~{17}~JIN~ » Wed Jul 19, 06 11:25 pm

w/e gothic fruit... I'm just here to tell you before this goes way too far.. I wouldnt even came in here if i was you. Elemental can handle himself, he doesnt need his mommy to come in here and bitch at people for calling him a prick. :roll:
~{17}~JIN~
DarkVader

Postby Bob » Wed Jul 19, 06 11:27 pm

Locked, unconditionally.
Bob
Forum God

Previous

Return to Rants & Debates