Tant

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Tant

Postby ~Confused~ » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:31 pm

I'm sorry i dont meen to start bitch wars but jesus H. christ I've had enough of the stupid jokes said to reassure hes accepted by a bunch of older folks who are here simply to bitch, talk, mod, share, and bitch
the shit comebacks and his little recent fuckbuddy klop. now there have been tens of these Klop/Tant threads but this isnt meant as a flame its meant to tell him and his other fuckbuddys that the shit jokes and shit comebacks are pissing people off and added with other shit im sure you've done like spam the fuck out of threads that I WANT TO SPAM BUT ARE NOW LOCKED!!! :evil:

So please tant and friends play single player watch "Yo Momma" on MTV and dont spend 5 minutes thinking of a shit joke to make yourself look good on a forum with.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:32 pm

This post was meant to not flame, yet you used more than 5 cusses in one sentence. Nice.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:32 pm

he is just addepting himself to the likes of others , and it looks like it is working at some persons lol
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Confused~ » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:35 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:This post was meant to not flame, yet you used more than 5 cusses in one sentence. Nice.

but cata you and others already know i cuss like a motherfucker, its just pure shit from the sky that it landed in this pot...<---I dont know....
~Confused~
Addict

Re: Tant

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:39 pm

~Confused~ wrote:I'm sorry i dont meen to start bitch wars but jesus H. christ I've had enough of the stupid jokes said to reassure hes accepted by a bunch of older folks who are here simply to bitch, talk, mod, share, and bitch
the shit comebacks and his little recent fuckbuddy klop. now there have been tens of these Klop/Tant threads but this isnt meant as a flame its meant to tell him and his other fuckbuddys that the shit jokes and shit comebacks are pissing people off and added with other shit im sure you've done like spam the fuck out of threads that I WANT TO SPAM BUT ARE NOW LOCKED!!! :evil:

So please tant and friends play single player watch "Yo Momma" on MTV and dont spend 5 minutes thinking of a shit joke to make yourself look good on a forum with.

You have tried to get in with [A] three times now, with "shit jokes" and lies about your personal life.

How about you shut it hypocrite?
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby clyzm » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:39 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:
~Confused~ wrote:I'm sorry i dont meen to start bitch wars but jesus H. christ I've had enough of the stupid jokes said to reassure hes accepted by a bunch of older folks who are here simply to bitch, talk, mod, share, and bitch

You have tried to get in with [A] three times now, with "shit jokes" and lies about your personal life.

Or we could click my satanic bulbasaur :D
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:47 pm

[V]Klépto wrote:

I tried to get in [A]? Why? dont remember i think i did once but that was like a year ago. yes of course i have! but i was his age.

and im a hypocrite? jesus im sorry btu shut the fuck up before we're all hypocrites

I've clicked the balbasaur or whatever the fuck it is and I YAWNED :lol: 8)
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:50 pm

~Confused~ wrote:
[V]Klépto wrote:

I tried to get in [A]? Why? dont remember i think i did once but that was like a year ago. yes of course i have! but i was his age.

and im a hypocrite? jesus im sorry btu shut the fuck up before we're all hypocrites

I've clicked the balbasaur or whatever the fuck it is and I YAWNED :lol: 8)

Lol. He said you've tried to get in with [A], not actually trying to join it. Btw, you won't be yawning at all without a jaw, cus you'll have a hammer smashed face :D
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Confused~ » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:52 pm

no i wont, moonshiners split town :( not gonna be hammered for a while :(
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:54 pm

~Confused~ wrote:
[V]Klépto wrote:

That makes absolutely no sense, I will be locking this. I am no hypocrite, i do not complain about other members in these annoying topics, when really I am jealous of other people's popularity on these forums aka Klop.

You are a hypocrite as you say they are only making jokes to "get in" with people on these forums, yet you have tried to get on these forums three times and makes up shit to get with people.

To sum up, go away.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby clyzm » Sat Jul 29, 06 12:57 pm

*4 times.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Jul 29, 06 1:53 pm

[A] Cataclyzm wrote:*4 times.

That's even worse...
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY