AIDS

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

AIDS

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 6:23 am

Aight, if someone here is gay(Which I seriously doubt there is) read harder than the rest.

Why fuck a guy if you will one day die from a slow and horrible death? "Love"? Love is a word that is used to exagerate how much you want something. Furthermore, does getting nailed in the asshole really feel that good? Seriously, in my idea it hurts, but I wouldnt know.
Why cant you nail chicks like God intended? ffs the ass was made for shitting, which shouldnt feel as good as sex.

Anyone have an agreement to this? or can I have a debate?
~Confused~
Addict

Postby Gishank » Thu Aug 31, 06 8:54 am

Mike, you homophobiac, go die in a hole. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with gay's, sure they like shagging each other up the arse, but it doesn't involve you, does it? No. Sure only gay's know if it hurts up the arse, but if it hurt them, why do they do it.
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Skinny Puppy » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:39 am

Techniculay all gays take drugs after bum sex because its stop the hurting, they take drugs before and after bum fun.
Skinny Puppy
Poster

Re: AIDS

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:47 am

~Confused~ wrote:Aight, if someone here is gay(Which I seriously doubt there is) read harder than the rest.

Why fuck a guy if you will one day die from a slow and horrible death? "Love"? Love is a word that is used to exagerate how much you want something. Furthermore, does getting nailed in the asshole really feel that good? Seriously, in my idea it hurts, but I wouldnt know.
Why cant you nail chicks like God intended? ffs the ass was made for shitting, which shouldnt feel as good as sex.

AIDS is not a STD.

It is a disease that can also be transmitted in sex. If you have shit luck, you can get it in a blood transfer - as many people have. And you don't need to be gay to catch AIDS, it kills men and women, gay or not, in equal amounts.

Get a clue.
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby MainMan » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:03 am

Getting done in the arse is the only direct way to stimulate the prostate gland.

No, I'm not gay, I'm just saying why people do it.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:21 am

^^^
Bill Nye the Science guy of gay sex xD

I'm not homophobic!!!! DAMMIT you dont have to not agree with gay sex to be homophobic, homophobes stay the fuck away from homos, FIGURE IT OUT!
I have family that are homos, but the deal is I just saw this gay support movie about aids, it was disgusting and weird. AS if there was a point to why someone should be assfucked. I just never saw the damn point in giving yourself the possibility of aids and i think even hemroids.
~Confused~
Addict

Postby ~Hit[CG]man~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:35 am

DarkKnight wrote:
~Confused~ wrote:Aight, if someone here is gay(Which I seriously doubt there is) read harder than the rest.

AIDS is not a STD.

It is a disease that can also be transmitted in sex. If you have shit luck, you can get it in a blood transfer - as many people have. And you don't need to be gay to catch AIDS, it kills men and women, gay or not, in equal amounts.

Get a clue.

thats exactly the problem with gays. enough said?
~Hit[CG]man~

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 10:38 am

I need to get a buddy to do a beer run...DAMMIT, I hate it when people do the "Hate Free Zone" bullshit about gays. If I wanna bitch then by God I'm gonna!
~Confused~
Addict

Postby James » Thu Aug 31, 06 11:07 am

So you're saying if I fuck anyone in the arse I've got AIDS?

OH SHIT.

[A] FORUM IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Thu Aug 31, 06 11:10 am

rofl this is the gayest topic ive read. Wtf is wrong with you? if you dont arm your little guy with a rubber suit its you thats gonna get AIDS for your stupidity, it is not gay-only disease rofl.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Spiderbot01 » Thu Aug 31, 06 11:10 am

WEVE GOT MOTHERFUCKING AIDS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING FORUM

gg
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby MainMan » Thu Aug 31, 06 11:14 am

You do realise Mike, that you can't "make" AIDS - one of the partners has to have it.
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby James » Thu Aug 31, 06 11:16 am

You can make aids with a spoon, a pink band and Oprah.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Thu Aug 31, 06 11:27 am

imo delete this crap, its like

you got aids coz youre black, what does it feel like watching your black aids face in the mirror each day. AN example of extreme homophobia along with exceptional ignorance.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby ~Confused~ » Thu Aug 31, 06 12:39 pm

RAAAAAWR!!!!

WHAT THE HELL MADE ALL OF YOU SO GREAT IN THE FIRST PLACE ?!?! WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE THAT WAS SO FUCKING BAD!??!
NOTHING THATS WHAT!
DAMMIT TO HELL CATA PISS OFF, IF YOU THINK I'M AN ASS THATS PEACHY, AND THE REST OF YOU WHO DONT LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE OF MY OPINIONS AND ME PREFFERING TO DEBATE SHIT IN THE RANT BOX IS MY OWN DAMN BUSINESS NOT YOURS MKAY!? I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU! NOTHING WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TREATING ME LIKE SHIT FOR NO NO REASON AT ALL!??!?! WHY DAMMIT WHY!?? JESUS WHY!? I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DONT HARRASS ME OR INSULT ME CUS I DONT DO IT TO YOU ON EVERY DAMN POST YOU MAKE DO I!??!?! DO I FUCKING DO THAT!? I RARELY DO IT TO KLOP BUT WHO THE FUCK DOESNT!?? YOUR ALL JUST IGNORANT HYPOCRITE BULLIES WHO GANG UP ON SOMEONE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING IGNORANT.

I have spoken, and I also, would like to agree that the point has been made "Gay people often get aids". lock the key and throw it away!
~Confused~
Addict

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 12:55 pm

~Confused~ wrote:RAAAAAWR!!!!

WHAT THE HELL MADE ALL OF YOU SO GREAT IN THE FIRST PLACE ?!?! WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE THAT WAS SO FUCKING BAD!??!
NOTHING THATS WHAT!
DAMMIT TO HELL CATA PISS OFF, IF YOU THINK I'M AN ASS THATS PEACHY, AND THE REST OF YOU WHO DONT LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE OF MY OPINIONS AND ME PREFFERING TO DEBATE SHIT IN THE RANT BOX IS MY OWN DAMN BUSINESS NOT YOURS MKAY!? I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU! NOTHING WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TREATING ME LIKE SHIT FOR NO NO REASON AT ALL!??!?! WHY DAMMIT WHY!?? JESUS WHY!? I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DONT HARRASS ME OR INSULT ME CUS I DONT DO IT TO YOU ON EVERY DAMN POST YOU MAKE DO I!??!?! DO I FUCKING DO THAT!? I RARELY DO IT TO KLOP BUT WHO THE FUCK DOESNT!?? YOUR ALL JUST IGNORANT HYPOCRITE BULLIES WHO GANG UP ON SOMEONE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING IGNORANT.

I have spoken, and I also, would like to agree that the point has been made "Gay people often get aids". lock the key and throw it away!

I haven't even replied in this topic, and you flame at me. You're a sad, sad, little homophobic man.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby James » Thu Aug 31, 06 1:14 pm

~Confused~ wrote:RAAAAAWR!!!!

NOTHING THATS WHAT!

But the thing is, they don't...that was a lie when AIDS was first discovered so they blamed the thing hey didn't like at the time: homosexuality.
iirc hetreos are more unsafe about sex, hense they're more dirty.

You're also banned.
CUZ U GOT AIDS lol.
Don't even come back.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Dae » Thu Aug 31, 06 2:50 pm

Omg lol :lol: Go read some clever books, like Freud which I'm reading atm. Maybe you will become a bit smarter.
Dae
Alpha

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Aug 31, 06 3:08 pm

James wrote:iirc hetreos are more unsafe about sex, hense they're more dirty.

The reason it was seen as a 'gays disease' was because of the ramptant habbits of gay people at the time. Mike seriously has to be fucked in the head to belive the proganda he's spouting though...

The bit I like is where he makes it sound like the only way of getting AIDS is to be butt fucked by another guy... At least we know what he likes to think about.
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Thu Aug 31, 06 9:26 pm

DarkKnight wrote:
James wrote:iirc hetreos are more unsafe about sex, hense they're more dirty.

The reason it was seen as a 'gays disease' was because of the ramptant habbits of gay people at the time. Mike seriously has to be fucked in the head to belive the proganda he's spouting though...

The bit I like is where he makes it sound like the only way of getting AIDS is to be butt fucked by another guy... At least we know what he likes to think about.

Freddy Mercury influences him.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Chococat » Fri Sep 01, 06 8:17 pm

You.Are.Pathetic.
Chococat
Emmaface

Return to Rants & Debates