People ranting about mods and penis sizes.

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby clyzm » Sun Oct 29, 06 12:20 am

Ste wrote:Actually people playing might keep it alive!! I never see you guys in any server! Only jesus - Hi jesus :P

Playing real dxmp not those useless laggy servers there is!

And what do you mean by "real DXMP"?

It doesn't matter if we're playing real DXMP or modified DXMP - as long as we are having fun.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Bob » Sun Oct 29, 06 2:00 am

I really can't be arsed playing DX anymore.

The game I play the most these days is Football Manager, 2007 just came out last week.
Bob
Forum God

Postby jesus » Sun Oct 29, 06 3:16 am

but dx?!?

thats wa is killing dx.

no more games should be realised :x
jesus
Elite

Postby Ste » Sun Oct 29, 06 2:00 pm

I suppose real dx is augs or non aug, these gametypes are in the proper game list. No modifications. Theres hardly any game online were a mod is more popular then the proper game. The reason is because mods just are not good. Ill be honest and say ive played the SG and the other one and the weapons are far too strong. The mods imop suck ass.

Guys who come to dx get drawn to a game thats NOT got dxmp weapons and NOT got dxmp maps theyre all modified.
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sun Oct 29, 06 2:11 pm

Well, for this SG session week i removed Tactical, and the players seem to be comfortable with it too

on DXAG, yes, the med is too strong
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby jesus » Sun Oct 29, 06 4:04 pm

yes. HI STE :D :) :P :wink:

if u would stop makeing poxy mods nd maps nd play the ones u have made, the game might stay alive.
jesus
Elite

Postby Alex » Sun Oct 29, 06 4:28 pm

Jesus. My respect for you just lowered to -150.
From now on, you are officially hated by me.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sun Oct 29, 06 4:32 pm

¤[ß2S]¤je$u$ wrote:yes. HI STE :D :) :P :wink:

if u would stop makeing poxy mods nd maps nd play the ones u have made, the game might stay alive.

Fuck you. Seriously. What useful contribution have you ever made to the community? Have you ever mapped? Have you ever modded? Have you ever helped provide a decent server? No. So just shut the fuck up and stop trying to the little fag who goes along with whatever the 'cool' people say. People like you make me sick.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sun Oct 29, 06 4:37 pm

Spiderf[A]g01 wrote:

Fuck you. Seriously. What useful contribution have you ever made to the community? Have you ever mapped? Have you ever modded? Have you ever helped provide a decent server? No. So just shut the fuck up and stop trying to the little fag who goes along with whatever the 'cool' people say. People like you make me sick.

I have an idea! Since he doesn't like mods & special maps, let's ban him from all servers that host mods etcetera!
Alex
Alpha

Postby jesus » Sun Oct 29, 06 5:10 pm

ill tell u wa i do for this community. play the poxy game. most nights.

nd i think if the rest of u done the same the game wouldnt be dieing.

i am all for mods, i just dont like when ppl quit playing dx nd just make mods. same for maps. i think its a waste of time
jesus
Elite

Postby Alex » Sun Oct 29, 06 5:14 pm

¤[ß2S]¤je$u$ wrote:ill tell u wa i do for this community. play the poxy game. most nights.

i am all for mods, i just dont like when ppl quit playing dx nd just make mods. same for maps. i think its a waste of time

You are a waste of time, a waste of space on this forum, and the entire world.
Alex
Alpha

Postby jesus » Sun Oct 29, 06 5:32 pm

thank you for that alex. what u think realy matters to me, i will lose alot of sleep over this.
jesus
Elite

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sun Oct 29, 06 5:36 pm

¤[ß2S]¤je$u$ wrote:ill tell u wa i do for this community. play the poxy game. most nights.

I map and I still play most nights. Fact is the best mods and maps are made by people who generally never played DXMP.

Not to mention, DXAG, DXSG both keep the noobs happy. Keep them circulating.

The games been 'dying' for years now. Yet funnily enough its still here. Why? Because people make new things to play. People play them. It's a bloody circle.

Augs were almost never played a while ago, now they're popular again. Fair dos. I've no problem with that. Soon enough it'll be non augs thats popular again.

So stop with the 'omgz i iiz saving da DX coz i playz'. Frankly its the tossers like you that drive people away.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sun Oct 29, 06 5:46 pm

¤[ß2S]¤je$u$ wrote:thank you for that alex. what u think realy matters to me, i will lose alot of sleep over this.

Good to hear that! :)
Alex
Alpha

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sun Oct 29, 06 6:47 pm

So you say my mods are poxy.
This is your opinion and you seem to stay alone with it.
I'm no DX player. My connection makes it already impossible to play a valid game, that's your business, not mine.

PS: You need to do something for your grammer:

http://www.splashesfromtheriver.com/spe ... utline.htm
Nobody is perfect...

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby bambi » Sun Oct 29, 06 6:53 pm

Deer Nobody,
Grammer" is speeled grammar. GEez.
bambi
Regular

Postby Dae » Sun Oct 29, 06 7:10 pm

bambi wrote:Deer Nobody,

At least learn to spell the word "spell" before correcting people.
Dae
Alpha

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sun Oct 29, 06 7:15 pm

bambi wrote:Deer Nobody,

Oh yes, and i'm no deer. :wink:
I guess you meant "dear".
So same for you: http://www.splashesfromtheriver.com/spe ... utline.htm
Nobody is perfect...

~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sun Oct 29, 06 8:23 pm

just dont like when ppl quit playing dx nd just make mods. same for maps. i think its a waste of time

That's what I did, and I'm 170% happy I did it. I don't want to end up either augger preacher zombie clones or flamin' arguing 0 auggers.

No modifications. Theres hardly any game online were a mod is more popular then the proper game. The reason is because mods just are not good. Ill be honest and say ive played the SG and the other one and the weapons are far too strong. The mods imop suck ass.

What do you know about mods? Are you a modder? If not, then shut up. Your opinion is nothing without experience. You can't tell people to stop modding because you think the weapons "are far too strong." At least OUR mods are HELPING NOOBS, whilst your "REAL DXMP" is keeping them as far away from it as possible.

Guys who come to dx get drawn to a game thats NOT got dxmp weapons and NOT got dxmp maps theyre all modified.

Screw you. Those "modifications" have done far more for the community than you have in your entire lifetime. Your precious "server" IS NOTHING compared to the years of modifications.

Frankly, if you have something against the Editing community, you're an idiot. We don't supply maps and mods to ruin your so-called "real" DXMP, we do it because we want to try something different. We want to be creative with what the guys from Ion Storm gave us.

I see it as this:

Editing - Creative
Choosing + Playing Your Own Type of DXMP - Fun
Playing "Real DXMP" - Boring, Repetitive
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Snakey » Sun Oct 29, 06 8:29 pm

And now for something completely different;

<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sun Oct 29, 06 8:38 pm

~[A]Cataclyzm~ wrote:Quote's etcetera

Screw you. Those "modifications" have done far more for the community than you have in your entire lifetime. Your precious "server" IS NOTHING compared to the years of modifications.

Frankly, if you have something against the Editing community, you're an idiot. We don't supply maps and mods to ruin your so-called "real" DXMP, we do it because we want to try something different. We want to be creative with what the guys from Ion Storm gave us.

I see it as this:

Editing - Creative
Choosing + Playing Your Own Type of DXMP - Fun

Yup, without editing, DeusEx would've died long time ago. Without editing, no DXMTL152b1, no miniMTL, no CRD, etcetera.
Alex
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Sun Oct 29, 06 9:04 pm

True that.

Editing community has stayed neutral for now. Why? While we're actually doing something about the community, sad little auggers vs 0 auggers are arguing about what THEY could DO.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ynnaD » Sun Oct 29, 06 10:26 pm

CrateExplosiveSmall wrote:And now for something completely different;

Laurel and Hardy?
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:My laptops screen is broke, how can i fix it?

James wrote:THROW DARK SOULS AT IT
ynnaD
Forum Legend

Postby Bob » Mon Oct 30, 06 3:20 am

Monty Python fool.

Oh right, you Irish don't have television.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Alex » Tue Oct 31, 06 8:15 am

¤[ß2S]¤je$u$ wrote:anyway. bak on topic

dxl get ur teams together

Back on topic? K, I hate you, I don't like the book, I think it's a waste of time.
My personal opinion.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Krieg » Tue Oct 31, 06 9:37 am

~[A]Cataclyzm~ wrote:

Than I find you an idiot for having such an opinion , just like you find me an idiot for having my opinion.
Perhaps you should get some rest before your eyes will burn again computer addicted idiot :cry: :cry:
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Tue Oct 31, 06 1:23 pm

Necrosadist-[ren] wrote:
~[A]Cataclyzm~ wrote:

Than I find you an idiot for having such an opinion , just like you find me an idiot for having my opinion.
Perhaps you should get some rest before your eyes will burn again computer addicted idiot :cry: :cry:

The day I take advice from an emo-

No, you know what? You're a dumbass, you have absolutely no mind in any situation, you are arguing just because you like arguing and there's no point to this.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Tue Oct 31, 06 1:25 pm

Necrosadist-[ren] wrote:
~[A]Cataclyzm~ wrote:

Warned for flame.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Ste » Tue Oct 31, 06 2:08 pm

For all those posts flaming myself in the above posts. Am i a modder? No im not a modder. Did i say i have anything against Nobodys mods.....NO I DONT BELIEVE I DID!!

Im in the middle of having my box upgrade, then im going to host 2 servers for Nobodys Mods, Did that shut you up? I think so.

What have i brought to this community? Years upon years of teaching people to play. Oh and the fastest server the DX community has ever seen.

To Alex, without all the anticheat dx would be a little shit yes i agree with that! But thats not a game mod like CTF is it? Im talking about game mods not anticheat mods.

Most of you guys let your mouth talk, without letting your brains think about it first. Then because of that nothing but crap comes out verbally.

To all those apart from NOBODY and BOWEN i have this to say: WTF have YOU personally done for the community?? Absolutley jack shit, nothing, fuck all.

Before anyone replies to this post, do yourselfs a favour and stop and think about this b4 u post. Cos i dont see any1 doing anything for this community apart from Nobody and bowen. Did you make a map??? Oh wierd cos i dont see hardly any custom maps being played on good servers?
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Oct 31, 06 2:52 pm

Just everyone shut the hell up, we all done something good for the community by playing, or we are killing DX by being f*ing noobs about this.

Either way it's just a game, think about it ¬_¬

Btw nothing personal to anyone, and I didn't mean to call anyone here a noob :P
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Next

Return to Rants & Debates