Triad

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Triad

Postby clyzm » Tue Nov 28, 06 2:35 pm

Remember [3]? Yeah, those "original auggers" they call themselves. Those guys I used to have a tiny iota of respect due to playing augs, but when I saw how they play it, I wasn't surprised, coming from an augger.

The members personally I have no beef with, some are idiots anyway. Yeah, that's right. I called the triads idiots. I broke the law! I broke the law stating that I must not insult the augging gods!

The way their system works, or at least from my perspective, is that if you started out earlier, you would get more respect. Most normal people, especially Triads, would be modest and not abuse their respect. Haha. Not this [3]. I've seen their so-called respect gone to shit, and people are generally okay with it. I've seen veterans flaming like 12-year-olds, and whenever they could, they back up their blind pride with that word "respect."

The more respect you have, the more people will back you up in arguments, the less people will argue with you anyway, and the more people will support you during harsh times. That's how it works in Triad.

Onto another point; augs. Yes. Triad is crazy about augs, they help out new people, which is one very small but respective trait I admire about them. Triad chooses to ignore or insult the 0 augging community because they are inferior to augs. Augs requires more skill, in their perspective. Augs is a better game type. It's faster and requires intense thinking. 0 augs, hey man, anybody can learn it! Augs, no, you have to be trained! No one trains 0 auggers! That's what goes on in the heads of those Triad members.

And why so? Triads, with the exception of Deja though I'm not sure WHAT his relation is with them, choose to just generally ignore 0 auggers. And if an ignorant 0 augger steps up at their forum, he will most likely get beat down, because Triad members will reveal to them that they are inferior to Triad due to them playing a different game type.

Triads are high and mighty. Well respected. With only a few exceptions, no one wants to flame at the Triads. No one is willing to step up because they know that Triads will beat them down as hard and as fast as they can.

Triads can be good people at times. Maybe some of them just want to play the game peacefully, have fun. Most of them don't want to be bothered when they play. I'm not talking about these Triads, I'm talking about the other ones. The bad ones.

The ones that act like a spoiled brat, getting into fights and when someone wants to stand up for themselves, those kinds of Triad members will go "no, your are inferior, i know this because i am an aug veteran." It's funny, isn't it. People's intellectuality are judged by what gametype they play. People's personality traits are judged by either augs or 0 augers. You see, in the bad Triad members' heads, they think that there is only one dominant race in all of DX: auggers. They think there is no other; the supreme Aryan race, the auggers.

These are the same type of people who back up any bullshit that spews out of their mouth with their so-called respect. "zomg why are u flaming at [enter name here], how dare u, u should get banned for talking about someone dat way!" will yell out the countless followers of the bad Triads, or the "sheep" as I like to call them. Sheep have no value by themselves, they will be nearly 100% all of the time be seen supporting a greater member, preferably an augger. Sheep aren't independant. Ever.

The point is, it's actually kind of funny that Triads, the bad ones of course, are seen as gods and that no one must insult them. It doesn't require much courage to flame at these type of people, albeit their rep can be much greater than yours. But standing up for your opinion. That does not matter anymore whatsoever. A normal guy can disagree with a triad, saying "pigs cannot fly. that's impossible." The average reply of the bad triad would be "pigs can fly, you imbecile. your so retarded. you should go ahead and learn more about this, hypocrite, contradictor." And what's funny is, the sheep will say "how dare you do that! you cannot say what is wrong and right to a triad!"

This system of opinions and moral value has gone down the shitter. The whole system of recognition in Triad is, of course, your representation. If you are cool, popular, you are generally right, smart, and of course, well respected. If you aren't cool or not heard of, or if you stand up for yourself against someone who is cool and popular, you are viewed as retarded, shitfaced, cockeyed, etc.

I apologize for the good Triads, they're still some of the best people in DX and will remain. I however do not apologize for the bad triad and their sheep.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Hy[ß]rid~ » Tue Nov 28, 06 3:12 pm

I agree with alot of that.

However, the training part is true. It will take alot more time for a new person starting out in augs to be successfull if he does not aquire adequate training, whereas the 0 augged version of the game can be picked up alot quicker just by watching people.

But that's just my opinion.
~`[EL]HýbriÐ`~

~Hy[ß]rid~
Master

Postby Krieg » Tue Nov 28, 06 4:01 pm

What Hybrid said.
At augs you have to think a lot more.I sometimes forget about turning on bally when I run into a fight because I wasn't thinking about it at that moment.
At 0 augs it is just shoot and kill.90% doesn't even think about their weapon choice , you just grab the standard weapons that mostly work and which get you the most kills , sniper rifle , assault rifle and assault shotgun.
At augs you have to think more about weapon choice.Although just using the standard 0 augs weapon is fine , sometimes a lam , emp or a shell can give you a few more kills than you would have gotten at 0 augs.
You have to use more tactics at augs than at 0 augs.For example , just like at unreal tournament with the mutant game , the one who gets the first kill turns into a mutant and has all weapons immediatelly and all ammo.At augs the one who gets the first kill has already a bigger advantage compared to the one with no kills.
But this is just how I experienced it :)
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Cereal » Tue Nov 28, 06 5:19 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^ That seems to be the gist of it.

But that doesn't mean 0 augs require no skill at all. If it didn't require skill, we wouldn't have had the really horrible players (not naming names).
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby James » Tue Nov 28, 06 5:28 pm

Man, I'm going to be dreadfully honest, I don't care about this situation but I wanna see Dejavu biting his own balls.

I -PREFER- augs to 0-augs, but this is out of control so I hope you guys sock him.

I hate this game now, its a near-dead game since I started playing it and it is just decaying like a crackwhore.
It was fun, but I've played so much better games with so much better netcode and gameplay.

DXMP is a novelty to me now, not leisure.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Snakey » Tue Nov 28, 06 5:32 pm

Jay, I'm so gonna beat you when BFP3 comes out.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby James » Tue Nov 28, 06 5:36 pm

HAHAHAH that is all.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Snakey » Tue Nov 28, 06 5:43 pm

You will feel the wrath of my LAW, scouse man.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby Chococat » Tue Nov 28, 06 6:29 pm

Gunner Recall wrote:Man, I'm going to be dreadfully honest, I don't care about this situation but I wanna see Dejavu biting his own balls.

I -PREFER- augs to 0-augs, but this is out of control so I hope you guys sock him.

I hate this game now, its a near-dead game since I started playing it and it is just decaying like a crackwhore.
It was fun, but I've played so much better games with so much better netcode and gameplay.

DXMP is a novelty to me now, not leisure.

I'm suprised to see its stayed 'alive' this long tbh..
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby MainMan » Tue Nov 28, 06 7:01 pm

Hopefully there will be a new "wave" of life in Deus Ex when my mod, MainMansCity comes out. :)

A note concerning the recent events: my mod is augs, but they are much more like DXSP augs, rather than DXMP augs, in the sense that you don't earn augs from kills (you don't earn anything from kills, apart from taking the guy's items) - but you can obtain the augs after completing a mission, or breaking into a location, or becoming a member of one of the clubs where you requre certain skills to join... anyway that's enough spoilers for this week. :P
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Krieg » Tue Nov 28, 06 7:05 pm

Gunner Recall wrote:Man, I'm going to be dreadfully honest, I don't care about this situation .

Strange enough , me neither lol
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Tue Nov 28, 06 10:16 pm

Smash Your Enemies wrote:
Gunner Recall wrote:Man, I'm going to be dreadfully honest, I don't care about this situation .

We don't like you either.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby clyzm » Tue Nov 28, 06 10:33 pm

I'm with James on this one. It's so funny to see such intense hatred over a video game.

Now all this topic needs is either monkee or messiah to disagree with me, then it could be turned into a full-out flamewar!
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Hanover Fist » Wed Nov 29, 06 12:48 am

I agree that most people don't have the balls to step up and stick up for themselves in the triad forum with the exception of few including yours truly.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby Krieg » Wed Nov 29, 06 3:12 pm

XII//:Prod1gy wrote:

I know that for a year already.
Like I give a fuck :lol:
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Wed Nov 29, 06 10:26 pm

You know, building barriers to hide your emotions and acting hard and cool isn't very healthy for your self-esteem.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Hy[ß]rid~ » Thu Nov 30, 06 4:26 am

Yeah, it's fucking pathetic.

I got some limp dick having a go at me for impersonating someone in 2003. Fuck, some losers have no life outside of this community. Nothings changed, and there's nothing we can do to change it.

This community is filled with arrogant no-life fuck ups that over the time this game has been out, it has become thier fucking life.

I'll finish this with a famous quote: 'An argument on the internet is like the special olympics, wether you win or lose, you're still a retard.'
~`[EL]HýbriÐ`~

~Hy[ß]rid~
Master

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 30, 06 6:32 am

~[A]HýßrïÐ~ wrote:Yeah, it's fucking pathetic.

I got some limp dick having a go at me for impersonating someone in 2003. Fuck, some losers have no life outside of this community. Nothings changed, and there's nothing we can do to change it.

This community is filled with arrogant no-life fuck ups that over the time this game has been out, it has become thier fucking life.

I'll finish this with a famous quote: 'An argument on the internet is like the special olympics, wether you win or lose, you're still a retard.'

God I love you.

*applause*
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby ~Hy[ß]rid~ » Thu Nov 30, 06 9:52 am

*Bows *Exits the stage
~`[EL]HýbriÐ`~

~Hy[ß]rid~
Master

Postby Krieg » Thu Nov 30, 06 10:02 am

cactus-clyzm wrote:

You know, building barriers to hide your emotions and acting hard and cool isn't very healthy for your self-esteem.

That has gone to trash anyway lol
Besides , if I didn't "hide my emotions" I would feed monkeys like you.A good old saying " don't feed the monkeys with bananas " ;)
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Hy[ß]rid~ » Thu Nov 30, 06 10:45 am

cactus-clyzm wrote:

Besides , if I didn't "hide my emotions" I would feed monkeys like you.A good old saying " don't feed the monkeys with bananas " ;)

Thats a queer saying.
~`[EL]HýbriÐ`~

~Hy[ß]rid~
Master

Postby Krieg » Thu Nov 30, 06 10:51 am

By the way , am I part of [3] ?
No ? then stfu and stay on topic fruitcakes
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~Hy[ß]rid~ » Thu Nov 30, 06 10:52 am

What, no? We talking about the community as a whole now. How fucked it is.
~`[EL]HýbriÐ`~

~Hy[ß]rid~
Master

Postby Krieg » Thu Nov 30, 06 4:00 pm

Topic title Triad + Dereks first post = talking about the community as a whole now

KK :lol: :lol:
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Thu Nov 30, 06 4:35 pm

Smash Your Enemies wrote:Topic title Triad + Dereks first post = talking about the community as a whole now

KK :lol: :lol:

Go away. D:
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Jon » Thu Nov 30, 06 10:12 pm

Another Game-Type argument. Can't anyone just get over it after the last 3 years that its been a big issue?!
Jon
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Thu Nov 30, 06 10:57 pm

cactus-clyzm wrote:

How cute. He thinks he's higher than me.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Dec 01, 06 12:15 am

Over the internet anyone can pretend to be higher then another individual. No real point in getting into that as unless you meet him, you'll never know.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Fri Dec 01, 06 12:20 am

Keyboard ninja HOY HOY! WACHA!
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Return to Rants & Debates