Aliens: Do they exist or just made by an overactive child?

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Aliens: Do they exist or just made by an overactive child?

Postby Big Daddy » Wed Dec 13, 06 11:09 pm

This is not a rant, I just want to know your opinions on the other-worldy beings beyond our Sun.
A CNN reporter, while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked. "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged and replied, "Recoil."
Sig by Protocol but I did help.....I gave him the render if that counts as something.
Big Daddy
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Wed Dec 13, 06 11:12 pm

There is a possibility that life can exist outside of the earth.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Dec 13, 06 11:19 pm

cactus-clyzm wrote:There is a possibility that life can exist outside of the earth.
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby Big Daddy » Wed Dec 13, 06 11:19 pm

Maybe we've made contact with aliens but the government kep it covered up with sensationalist news reports to distract their attention. Surely they could have picked up one of the television broadcasts and sent it back by now.
A CNN reporter, while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked. "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"
Sig by Protocol but I did help.....I gave him the render if that counts as something.
Big Daddy
Forum Hero

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Wed Dec 13, 06 11:20 pm

The aliens may be posting on these very forums, keep a close eye out :shock:
Forum Legend

Postby Big Daddy » Wed Dec 13, 06 11:24 pm

*Looks at Jay*
Big Daddy
Forum Hero

Postby EternalDeath » Wed Dec 13, 06 11:43 pm

There must be several other lifeforms in the universe, if there is no other life then there is alot of space wasted

Deus Ex is influenced by conspiracies about the "grays"
EternalDeath
Wannabe

Postby Bob » Thu Dec 14, 06 12:26 am

It's almost certain that there is "something" else out there, after all the universe is always expanding.
Bob
Forum God

Postby xProtocol Rain » Thu Dec 14, 06 1:52 am

±Tantalus± wrote:*Looks at Jay*

*Looks at you* |_|
xProtocol Rain
Death and Destruction

Postby Ste » Thu Dec 14, 06 3:17 am

Of course aliens exist, think how many stars there are [suns] theres gonna be billions of planets. We [Earth] cannot be the 1 planet in an infinite cosmos that hosts life. Mars shows signs of water under the surface in ice form.

However aliens wont exist like in startrek....different solar systems may have hugely different properties from our own, IE different gravatational forces, different heat tolerances.

In order to travel space though im guessing they need limbs much the same as our own fingers and thumbs etc.

Think how far we have come in 100 years? from very basic flying machines to jet powered craft and the space age..........all in 100 years. In 1906 we had nothing really until the industrial revolution.

So do the math.......if we have had only 100 years of technology, the chances are UFOs are real, they may have had 10,000 years of technology studys more than us.

In 1900 they said if u travel at 30 mph in a engine powered machine youll be sucked out. true fact that, then they said youll never have a land vehicle doing 300mph we did that and so on, sound barrier - broke it and now they say we will never reach light speed and i say we WILL.

The problem with light speed is your moving at 330 million meteres per second so when you see something youve already passed it. The G-forces would kill us.
We have to invent artificial gravity in order for any high speeds to be possible and thats a long way off.

Take space flight now, its really primative if think about it.engines to go forwards yet only poxy small jets to turn them around. A engine needs to be developed which isnt a engine dependant on liquid fuel.

I do feel that Area51 [REAL LIFE] in Mexico exists and they did capture a UFO and i do think that thats were the technology came from for the stealth bomber and maybe just maybe the secret governments have technology that is tens of years in advance of what we see if not hundreds of years.

For people to NOT think aliens exist and deny UFOs is silly. We are a primitive race not long into technology. There is worlds out there seriously waaaaaay far in advance.

Breaths......
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby Cereal » Thu Dec 14, 06 5:53 am

Ste wrote:
For people to NOT think aliens exist and deny UFOs is silly. We are a primitive race not long into technology. There is worlds out there seriously waaaaaay far in advance.

Breaths......

To doubt the POSSIBILITY of aliens is silly. To say that it's a certainty we've been visited by them without having emperical evidence is even sillier. There's a high possibility that life exists elsewhere, but I have high doubt that we've ever been visited by it. It would take a LOT for a life form to develop far enough that it should be capable of inter stellar travel. The chance of it is there, certainly, it's just not a very high chance.

The best bet we have of finding life now lies within Mars or Europa in the form of bacterial or other microbial life forms.

Oh and "UFO" only means unidentified flying object, I don't know why people automatically associate that word with et life. Sorry, that just annoys me><
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby clyzm » Thu Dec 14, 06 5:56 am

Here there are over 6 UFO sightings a day. There have been UFO crashings as well, Roswell anyone?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Ste » Thu Dec 14, 06 11:53 am

no bad points there all good but. Why do you think we are developed? weve only just got into space really some aliens may ahve been in space for tens of thousands of years and this very very possible considering the universe is some billions of yrs old.
Truth is, ya gonna die.
Ste
Poster

Postby James » Thu Dec 14, 06 1:20 pm

±Tantalus± wrote:*Looks at Jay*

You're gonna get fucking abducted.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Thu Dec 14, 06 1:26 pm

by Jay!
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby James » Thu Dec 14, 06 1:28 pm

You just spoiled Spiderman 3 you jerk.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Thu Dec 14, 06 1:54 pm

Didn't they find fossils of tiny worms on Mars a few years back?
Forum Legend

Postby Skinny Puppy » Thu Dec 14, 06 2:13 pm

The English and American government lie about loads of thing including existence of alien lifeforms. Have you seen on the news that there may have been things living on Mars. they've found water. Or something like that. But i been watching X-Files too much to know that aliens to exist.
Skinny Puppy
Poster

Postby Cereal » Thu Dec 14, 06 5:04 pm

Ste wrote:no bad points there all good but. Why do you think we are developed? weve only just got into space really some aliens may ahve been in space for tens of thousands of years and this very very possible considering the universe is some billions of yrs old.

Yeah, the chance is definitely there for it to have happened. I'm just saying it's not AS likely as other things.
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby Imperial » Thu Dec 14, 06 9:37 pm

harbouring an alien...
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby synthetic » Thu Dec 14, 06 11:50 pm

i think it would be rather stupid NOT to think we have alien lifeforms in the universe. Probably loads of them, too.

I don't believe in this "aliumz doing tests on humans" rant though, but if we conduct similar researches on lesser lifeforms then perhaps it isn't too far-fetched after all 8)

I think the more important question here is whether superior, more intelligent life form exists, and how that life form can execute his superiority. :twisted:
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby rob » Fri Dec 15, 06 1:41 pm

they exist. we cant be the only thing out there. . ..
if we are, then thats just leet ;]
________
LAMBORGHINI JALPA SPECIFICATIONS
Last edited by rob on Fri Feb 18, 11 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob
Regular

Postby Gishank » Fri Dec 15, 06 4:01 pm

Firstly, goddard don't steal my avatar...

I belive that aliens could be walking the streets right now. Or maybe cybernetic organisim's. True, it sounds like a heap of bullshit. But the goverment keep alot of things secret, like the Auorar (Replacement for the SR-17)
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Sat Dec 16, 06 10:40 am

rob wrote:they exist. we cant be the only thing out there. . ..
if we are, then thats just leet ;]

If we are then its just fucking sad. Imagine, whole universe and were only ones stuck on this rock, nuking each other and sending our brothers blow themselves up for fake koran. If there is no life out there then Earth would seem as a very odd exception, much like mutation perhaps.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Sat Dec 16, 06 12:40 pm

I'm sure there is Mario World 3 out there somewhere.
Forum Legend

Postby MrBlackDX » Sat Dec 16, 06 1:35 pm

Its highly unlikely any intellegent life forms exist within our solar system.

If anything we will find single cell or bacterial life on say Europa (since it has a high water/ice content).

But all the factors required to produce a flourishing atmosphere for beings to exist and develope mean that although the possibility of another highly intellegent being existing within the universe is still possible, its unlikely.

And also, its a rumoured conspiracy that during the occupation of Germany by the British/French/Americans/Russians, after WW2, the Russians located a lab/factory on the east side of Germany which was developing VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) aircraft, rumours go as far to say these aircraft were designed with a circular base for various reasons, needless to say, there is the possibility that if these rumours/conspiracies were correct that its just the Russians messing around with that tech and therefore inducing these "alien sightings" in America.

Also isn't there a statistic that something like 85% of people who claim Alien sightings have either had drink related problems, or drunk at the time anyway?
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Chococat » Sat Dec 16, 06 1:39 pm

I think there's gotta be something else out there, wether we could communicate with it or not.

The universe would be a bit of a bummer if everything else was baron and desolate. :roll:
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby James » Sat Dec 16, 06 1:39 pm

P M S L

"Vets play another prank on doze Amerikans one more time jah?, lets go to Texvas!"
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Sat Dec 16, 06 1:40 pm

Including the woman who died from severe radiation exposure :1omg
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sat Dec 16, 06 2:40 pm

We're still the coolest though.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><