Fan Of...

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Fan Of...

Postby Krieg » Fri Mar 16, 07 11:18 pm

As a fan of a band/group you like them off course.You buy or at least download all their cd's and buy t-shirt of them, sometimes.But do you really must be ignorant as a fan and make a fool out of yourself ?That you like them does not make that band/group the best of all bands/groups.And even if others show you facts why your band/group isn't the best you pretend you are blind and still see them as the best ?Seriously , some fans are retardet and some fanbases are full of complete idiots.Because they like the band/group it means they are suddenly the best lmao.And if you try to tell them that that band/group isn't the best they go like " omg , you try to bash the best band/group , you suck , you know nothing of music" :/
What is the line of a fan ? Do you really have to protect the band/group you like very much at all costs eventhough the others are correct about the band/group and you aren't ?

But than again , when can you regard yourself as a fan of something ?Do you only have to listen to the band/group ?Or do you have to own at least 2 cd's and a shirt ?
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby MrBlackDX » Sat Mar 17, 07 6:20 pm

Hypocrysy isn't exactly a highly regarded feature of humanity.

Learn that before you post bullshit which can apply to pretty much all of your previous musical posts.
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Krieg » Sat Mar 17, 07 7:02 pm

MrBlack wrote:Hypocrysy isn't exactly a highly regarded feature of humanity.

Learn that before you post bullshit which can apply to pretty much all of your previous musical posts.

Heh , only a retardet reply.Did you eat to much this evening again ?Lol at calling me a hypocrite with no real evidence.I was pointing at the fact how hilirious the slipknot fans are at VF.But because I am not a selfish person I wrote the above in a way that hiphoppers can talk about their experience with some fans.That's why I wrote band/group you fishstick.
Besides that , my previous posts only included song numbers.I insulted you with that eh ?Your welcome.
Also , if you read my first post you would see it isn't about being a fan of eating.So you don't got anything usefull to say in this thread anyway.
And the last question was a serious nice question.
Just because you weren't able to eat your regular 10 sausages you don't need to unleash your hilirious thorn at me.

But to get back to the subject.Fans of slipknot regard them as the gods of metal LOL , just like fans of 50 cent or the game regard them as the gods of rap.And most of them are ignorant as fuck.Telling them the truth will not make them listen.Just because you are a fan of something does not mean you can ignore the rest.

I myself have mostly 2 cd's of every band I listen to.I also bought some shirt of some bands.But I don't concider myself to be a fan of one band or two bands.I see myself a little bit fan of all the bands I listen to.Or perhaps I'm not a real fan of anything.I buy shirt because I like the bands but I see it more as a contribution to them.Since most cd's can be download at the internet , they at least earn some money due to me buying a shirt or something different than a cd.

So next time benno , don't make a fool out of yourself and try to add something valid about a subject you know nothing about.And what pitty add it was.Now go eat something duder, I can hear your stomach here in The Netherlands.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Snakey » Sat Mar 17, 07 8:07 pm

too long; didn't read.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Re: Fan Of...

Postby Chococat » Sun Mar 18, 07 11:16 pm

DeathKlaat wrote:But than again , when can you regard yourself as a fan of something ?Do you only have to listen to the band/group ?Or do you have to own at least 2 cd's and a shirt ?

I'm a massive fan of Sneaker Pimps, I've been listening to them ever since they released their first single in the early 90s, I own their first album but after that downloaded all the mp3s instead. However, just because I don't go out with their name plastered all over me or all over my room doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I like them more than any other group, however I prefer to be almost secretive about it, especially as very few people even know who the Sneaker Pimps are. I still follow the original singer's career after she left S.P and went solo in Japan.
Don't say that doesn't make me a fan!
Chococat
Emmaface

Postby Conceited » Mon Mar 19, 07 1:17 am

You can be a fan of a group after one song. There is no guideline, as long as you enjoy it and are not just listening to them because you want to impress others. I have a lots of CDs and I do own a few band tshirts, but not for every band I enjoy listening to.

There's a difference between being a fan, enjoying the music, and being a fanboy, knowing every fact and being a complete ignorant cunt when people have a different opinion.
Conceited
Master

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Mar 21, 07 3:18 pm

DeathKlaat wrote:As a fan of a band/group you like them off course.You buy or at least download all their cd's and buy t-shirt of them, sometimes.But do you really must be ignorant as a fan and make a fool out of yourself ?That you like them does not make that band/group the best of all bands/groups.And even if others show you facts why your band/group isn't the best you pretend you are blind and still see them as the best ?Seriously , some fans are retardet and some fanbases are full of complete idiots.Because they like the band/group it means they are suddenly the best lmao.And if you try to tell them that that band/group isn't the best they go like " omg , you try to bash the best band/group , you suck , you know nothing of music" :/
What is the line of a fan ? Do you really have to protect the band/group you like very much at all costs eventhough the others are correct about the band/group and you aren't ?

But than again , when can you regard yourself as a fan of something ?Do you only have to listen to the band/group ?Or do you have to own at least 2 cd's and a shirt ?

Who... are... you...?
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby clyzm » Wed Mar 21, 07 9:33 pm

DarkKnight wrote:
DeathKlaat wrote:As a fan of a band/group you like them off course.You buy or at least download all their cd's and buy t-shirt of them, sometimes.But do you really must be ignorant as a fan and make a fool out of yourself ?That you like them does not make that band/group the best of all bands/groups.And even if others show you facts why your band/group isn't the best you pretend you are blind and still see them as the best ?Seriously , some fans are retardet and some fanbases are full of complete idiots.Because they like the band/group it means they are suddenly the best lmao.And if you try to tell them that that band/group isn't the best they go like " omg , you try to bash the best band/group , you suck , you know nothing of music" :/

Who... are... you...?

Bullet/Shadow/the guy you always debated about music with.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Wed Mar 21, 07 9:57 pm

Now that the moron is back and knows this the whole shit can start all over again <_<
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Mar 22, 07 6:12 am

~c[A]t~ wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:

Who... are... you...?

Bullet/Shadow/the guy you always debated about music with.

I'll have to dig through some old posts me thinks...
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Krieg » Thu Mar 22, 07 11:50 am

Viva La Amnesia!
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Mar 22, 07 12:57 pm

DeathKlaat wrote:Viva La Amnesia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_induction

That kind of stuff kind of tends to waste your memory a tad.
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Mar 22, 07 7:37 pm

DarkKnight wrote:

Who... are... you...?

OMG he likes The Who

Stupid old rock band

It's not Evil Metal IZ IT
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Mar 23, 07 4:47 pm

MrBlack wrote:OMG he likes The Who

Stupid old rock band

It's not Evil Metal IZ IT

The Who are teh groodie.
I don't need the forum,
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Return to Rants & Debates