Druggie thieves

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Druggie thieves

Postby Conceited » Mon Mar 19, 07 1:40 am

I hate people who act immoral under the 'influence of drugs' and then are completely oblivious and apologetic afterwards.
I was stood in a pub last week, and this bloke I know came wandering up to me. He said, 'Hey Tom, am I right in thinking that you lost a camoflauge hoodie in here last night?'
'Yeah, I did..was it handed in?'
'No, I know the guy who stole it.'
'Tell me where he is, I'll go and get it back and kick his fucking head in'

--Now, before you think I'm completely ignorant for acting so instinctively violently, there is something you should know about this hoodie. It's an expensive hoodie that my girlfriend got me for valentines day and she had to travel out of town for an hour to get it, and then an hour back. This specialty was enhanced by the fact that she managed to get it to me when she was out of the country, which means I had something to open even though she wasnt there, and it meant alot to me, I love her to bits. Anyway, the night before, I had lost this hoodie and I was looking for ages for it--

I was in the pub with a good number of my friends and my girlfriend's Dad had also come into the pub when I was told that the guy who had stolen it was bringing it back within 15 minutes and apologising for taking it, after he'd been wearing it and bragging about taking it. I was livid. I was so angry and wanted to tear him apart, but I needed to handle the situation so that I was firm with him but also seemed reasonable to my girlfriend's Dad...Woo challenge.

Anyway, this guy arrived, hoodie in hand. He walked up to me, pale as a ghost, trembling and gave me the hoody and apologised. The hoody smelt of him, it had been with him for a whole day, he thought he could brag about taking things from me, it made me SO fucking angry. I wanted to beat the shit out of him right there.

Instead, I had to talk to him. I took him to one side and I tried to be reasonable, but at the same time told him that if he ever touches anything of mine again, I'd kick his head in. I told him it was wrong, indecent and the fact that he thought he could take things from me was completely...ARGH..it still makes me fucking sick.

I asked him if he was scared. He said he was, that he didn't want to come up to me and give me the hoodie but he did, if he didn't, I would have found him and got it anyway. I know that it takes courage to do such a thing, especially when I'm so fuming but I still wanted to destroy him there and then.

I asked him what made him do it. He said ecstacy.
It's no excuse.
It's not on.
If I saw him now, I would still want to beat the shite out of him.
Is this wrong? Do you think it was good of him to do what he did? Do you feel sorry for him with his 'problem'? In some ways I'd like to think that I've helped him start to sort himself out, by the sheer fear in his weedy eyes, I hope he's learnt something other than not to fuck with me.
Conceited
Master

Postby Mr. Tastix » Mon Mar 19, 07 8:56 am

1. I don't see how people can take drugs, full stop. It totally fucks your brain up doing so.

2. From what you've told, I think you handled the situation pretty well.

3. I don't think he should of stole your hoodie, whether he was under the influence of drugs or not - he shouldn't have been taking drugs in the first place.

And finally - I personally, don't feel sorry for him. If he's willing to take drugs and steal things then he's willing to get the shit kicked out of him in my opinion.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Siva » Mon Mar 19, 07 10:45 am

That guy had balls.

Although he stole it from you, I respect that he came and gave it back, even though you were pretty much ready to gut him.

I DO NOT RESPECT HIM. I RESPECT WHAT HE DID.

And I respect you for your self control.

World needs more people like this.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby James » Mon Mar 19, 07 11:02 am

XII//:Protocol wrote:That guy had balls.

Although he stole it from you, I respect that he came and gave it back, even though you were pretty much ready to gut him.

I DO NOT RESPECT HIM. I RESPECT WHAT HE DID.

And I respect you for your self control.

World needs more people like this.

Agreed, Tom did the right choice.
If he does it again however, no excuses and anal torture must occur.

These people piss me off, especially these kids and adults I am aquinated with.
The kids who need their weed who steal their friend's coats and their own house, worse, the adults who are spoiling their studies and selling posessions of their roommates just to get their fix of cocaine.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby clyzm » Mon Mar 19, 07 12:58 pm

If you ask me, drugs don't give you a reason to do anything. It's their choice to do drugs, they can't blame all their problems on it.

Besides, if he was doing ecstasy, wouldn't he be all horny and frisky?
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Krieg » Mon Mar 19, 07 5:33 pm

Whenever I am stoned I do nothing else than breathe and perhaps laugh my ass of about everything.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Siva » Mon Mar 19, 07 6:15 pm

~c[A]t~ wrote:If you ask me, drugs don't give you a reason to do anything. It's their choice to do drugs, they can't blame all their problems on it.

Besides, if he was doing ecstasy, wouldn't he be all horny and frisky?

Are you implying that he had sex with the coat?

RassKlaat wrote:Whenever I am stoned I do nothing else than breathe and perhaps laugh my ass of about everything.

Yes, ecstacy and weed have largely different effects on the mind.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Mon Mar 19, 07 6:19 pm

My brother is a coke addicted thieving bastard. Believe me when I say this, no matter what you say, no matter how many times you beat the shit out of him and pretty much no matter what, a few days later he will be at it again.
You should have just beaten him up for the grief he put you through instead of leaving you like a bomb about to explode.
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Mar 21, 07 3:11 pm

If he didn't want the full force of some ones fury due to a stupid drug induced stooper, he shouldn't of taken the drug to begin with.
(Replace drug with booze for similar examples.)

Take it back, hit him right in the diaphragm, be happy.
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Mar 22, 07 7:33 pm

Steal his drugs

Everyones a winner!
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Return to Rants & Debates