sp[A]m gives me indigestion...

Serious discussion about news, politics and whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Magus » Sat May 05, 07 6:39 pm

You misunderstand, Keith.

As far as I am aware, MMUserControl does not allow the admin to read information from the client's files - only change it.
-- Magus "Ours is not to question, only to act!"

Magus
Addict

Postby Alex » Sat May 05, 07 7:17 pm

Not even change. You can attempt to change binds, but that will not work 9 out of 10 times. But for the rest --> You can't change anything else. You can make the client say stuff, and all other things. But nothing dangerous.
Alex
Alpha

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Sat May 05, 07 9:02 pm

It just goes to show. Everyone has a different opinion of who the troublemaker is. Jon felt it was Spaz and that Spaz deserved some foul play.
No-one is saying you have cheated or even have I said you were going to cheat. I am saying that I dont want anything to do it with and that screenshot is why, also I feel the entire DX community, including Roi, Dae, Spaz and any dxms user, have the right to know what dxms admins were discussing.

Exactly the same as I felt the community had a right to know that servers were about to be attacked.

I think you all learned a lesson. You wont be f**king with anyone's files. You are not God, just another player, regardless if you got assgraped by Spaz 500 times, you have no right to shove that shit in my face and teach me how to f**k another mans game.

sorry but that is dark and I aint going there.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Magus » Sat May 05, 07 9:16 pm

Then you should not have posted up this thread, ShadowRunner.
-- Magus "Ours is not to question, only to act!"

Magus
Addict

Postby synthetic » Sat May 05, 07 9:20 pm

I am sorry shadowrunner, you obviously didn't take my advice regarding the screenshot, and instead you went to another very wrong forums to warn spaz.

Triad does not care about Spaz, Spaz has constantly claimed that [TBoT] are shit.

SO very basically, I am disappointed, thats all I can say. only way spaz can "ass fuck" someone "500 times" is by constantly teamkilling beginners.

So all in all really. I am disappointed.

Next time I guess you will be protecting SovietGunpoint.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Professor Layton » Sat May 05, 07 9:21 pm

It wasn't meant to just make fun of people who play. It was to get rid of those who kept avoiding those bans, despite from being banned countless of times.

You made the topic a bit too late however, as they stopped using UserControl once AdvBan was made.
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat May 05, 07 9:25 pm

Yeah seeing as they've changed their mod, this doesn't really matter.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sun May 06, 07 9:57 pm

ShadowRunner wrote:It just goes to show. Everyone has a different opinion of who the troublemaker is. Jon felt it was Spaz and that Spaz deserved some foul play.
No-one is saying you have cheated or even have I said you were going to cheat. I am saying that I dont want anything to do it with and that screenshot is why, also I feel the entire DX community, including Roi, Dae, Spaz and any dxms user, have the right to know what dxms admins were discussing.

Exactly the same as I felt the community had a right to know that servers were about to be attacked.

I think you all learned a lesson. You wont be f**king with anyone's files. You are not God, just another player, regardless if you got assgraped by Spaz 500 times, you have no right to shove that shit in my face and teach me how to f**k another mans game.

sorry but that is dark and I aint going there.

What lesson have we learnt?

No seriously, what bad thing has happened to us? Oh yeah. nothing LOL
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Previous

Return to Rants & Debates