LaGuardia

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

LaGuardia

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Mon Apr 21, 08 5:27 pm

DXMP_HangarStorage, if a little vanilla, is a much missed map on Altfire.

I took 03_NYC_Airfield, which is slightly larger, with detail beyond the stone walls and towers... added some more, some Transall C-160's from Fuhrpark.

Then added elements of 03_NYC_Hangar, the 747 etc...

I will probably then add block players around the stone walls and towers, and add the inside of the 747, 03_NYC_747

Which leaves a map a little larger than DXMP_HangarStorage but containing all 3 SP levels...

So I thought about a DXSG version which adds 03_NYC_Helibase... and there is a long tunnel between Helibase and Airfield.

since the 4 maps will be on the same grid, I thought about adding a vehicle ride from Helibase to Airfield overground... a fenced off road perhaps or a heli-ride...

The first half of the marriage of 4 maps is up on the FGS server with TNAG extra weapons, energy pistol, smg, sabot rifle, special rifle and minigun.

I'm leaving this one to the vote... which levels should be mixed for an altfire map and any ideas for the DXSG version, the helibase would probably be the secret base, a ring transporter wont fit in the 747... but it would fit inside the Furhpark 747 perhaps...

EDIT: And of course this will be an awesome map for Airstrike mod...
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Mon Apr 21, 08 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Return to Modifications