MOD TEAM MEMBERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

MOD TEAM MEMBERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

Postby Jima B » Wed Nov 11, 09 4:08 am

Hey There!

Do you have talent?

Are you a mapper, coder, modeller, texture artist, voice actor or digital music composer?

Do you have talent in the fields of mapping, coding, modelling, texture art, voice acting or digital music composition?

Are you a talented mapper, coder, modeller, texture artist, voice actor or digital music composer?

Well! We at [UNDISCLOSED COMPANY ID] are looking for people just like YOU, right now!
We've been working on [UNDISCLOSED PROJECT ID] for some time now, and we'd like YOU to join us!

- We need mappers desperately, to take the load off of our brave pioneers, working night and day to bring you some awesome, original [UNDISCLOSED PROJECT ID] environments! They want your help NOW!

- Don't forget, those map's we're working on need to be filled with glorious themed models! So become a [UNDISCLOSED COMPANY ID] modeller today and make us proud!

- Hey, all of you budding young texture artists! Those models and maps are gonna look pretty plain without your beautiful mark on them! Come on, open up your photo shops, bring out your fireworks, and ready the gimp! We've got some work for you, at [UNDISCLOSED COMPANY ID]!

- Not to forget you talented voice actors out there! (We aren't too fussy though, seriously... people with voices and microphones will do) Our shady character models have been assigned some crazy scripts, and our finest texture artists have applied the shadiest of textures to them! Now all they need is your shady voice to top it off!

- Now, last but not least, a very important role in the team! How will [UNDISCLOSED PROTAGONIST ID] sing, without any music to sing to? So, we need you composers to set the mood for the scene. This music will be the oil on the gears of [UNDISCLOSED PROTAGONIST ID]'s journey through the world of [UNDISCLOSED PROJECT ID]!

Sign up Now, by applying in this [UNDISCLOSED MOD ID] related topic, by contacting me via email, or by speaking to our project leader; [UNDISCLOSED MEMBER ID] for additional information!

Thanks - Your friendly [UNDISCLOSED COMPANY ID] representative - Jim!
Last edited by Jima B on Wed Nov 11, 09 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your Friendly [UNDISCLOSED PROJECT ID] representative!
Jima B

Postby Dae » Wed Nov 11, 09 5:44 am

LOL

What [UNDISCLOSED ENGINE ID] do you [UNDISCLOSED PEOPLE ID] use in [UNDISCLOSED COMPANY ID] for this [UNDISCLOSED PROJECT ID]? (I'm trying to figure how it relates to this subforum).

And what does [UNDISCLOSED FUTURE ARTIST ID] benefit from working with [UNDISCLOSED COMPANY ID] on [UNDISCLOSED PROJECT ID]?
Last edited by Dae on Wed Nov 11, 09 5:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dae
Alpha

Postby MrBlackDX » Wed Nov 11, 09 10:10 am

[UNDISCLOSED TROLL]
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby ~DJ~ » Wed Nov 11, 09 12:23 pm

It's a modification for Deus Ex, mostly total conversion.

LEARN TO READ NUBS.

He's not revealing the mod/or any other story information at the post. For spoilers.. because mostly it'll ruin the fun.
Last edited by ~DJ~ on Wed Nov 11, 09 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Nov 11, 09 12:31 pm

[RIVETING TALE, CHAP]
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby majinbuu1023 » Wed Nov 11, 09 12:34 pm

I'm interested, I can compose music, not that great, but I can try if you want.

My contact email

[UNDISCLOSED EMAIL]
majinbuu1023

Postby MrBlackDX » Wed Nov 11, 09 1:34 pm

~DJ~ wrote:It's a modification for Deus Ex, mostly total conversion.

LEARN TO READ NUBS.

He's not revealing the mod/or any other story information at the post. For spoilers.. because mostly it'll ruin the fun.

ROFL

This is signature worthy
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Aidan » Wed Nov 11, 09 2:43 pm

I can create music atm :/ but my compy's arn't quite set up for mapping yet..
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Jima B » Wed Nov 11, 09 6:03 pm

LEARN TO READ NUBS.

We'll done DJ, on revealing it was a total conversion mod. :P

All an artist has to gain is a (now known to be) total conversion mod, with their name on it. Hey, it's not the worst you can ask for, and it will require you to input as much as you like. If you only want to contribute a minuscule amount, you can.

We're still recruiting, and we'll give people what information they need in order to play their part in the (now known to be) total conversion mod. We'll be keeping as much secrecy as possible, and if you don't need to know about something, you wont.

Of course, as soon as we duct-tape everything together till it loosely resembles a beta-stage, those who contribute most will be first in line to test it and suggest improvements.

Those who don't contribute much need not fear being left out though. They'll be welcome to a few tasters later on down the line if they like, too.

To answer the first half of your post though, Dae, it's a DX mod, as DJ exclusively revealed earlier. >_<

I understand with lots of secrecy and seemingly minimal reward it's going to be hard to recruit people, but everyone wants to have their mark on a good modification, right? No matter how small the contribution, they'll still get their name in the credits. ^^

We have a vast variety of things to make... so if you're extremely single-style, it doesn't matter. We'll have a job that fits it.

Thanks ^^

EDIT; oh and we have around a year, if not more, to do it in so no rush if you want to help out, but can't contribute any time soon. ^^
Last edited by Jima B on Wed Nov 11, 09 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jima B

Postby 0ddAcHe » Wed Nov 11, 09 10:05 pm

If only I wasn't already busy with mapping for people...
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If it is my fate to die, I must simply laugh
0ddAcHe

Postby MrBlackDX » Wed Nov 11, 09 10:20 pm

I'm a professional software tester.

I can also provide home recorded voice recording, good quality proof reading, written document creation/editing and possibly basic mapping functions.

All the stuff at the bottom of what you probably need
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby James » Thu Nov 12, 09 12:24 am

You know I woke up to reading this thread and it's pretty much the topic of the year.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby MrBlackDX » Thu Nov 12, 09 12:25 am

James wrote:You know I woke up to reading this thread and it's pretty much the topic of the year.

If its a joke

Which I actually don't know anymore...
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby 0ddAcHe » Thu Nov 12, 09 2:22 am

I doubt its a joke...
Last edited by 0ddAcHe on Thu Nov 12, 09 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If it is my fate to die, I must simply laugh
0ddAcHe

Postby Jima B » Thu Nov 12, 09 2:45 am

It isn't a joke.
It is, unfortunately, entirely serious...
As you'll all find out one day...

But, some will find out sooner than others!
We already have four mappers and someone working on models.
The best part is that nobody except from the core individuals are essential. If people leave the team, or fail to submit work before the rather distant undetermined release date, we can always work around it easily. So this is one mod that shouldn't be dying any time soon.
Jima B

Postby Aidan » Thu Nov 12, 09 2:18 pm

So...... I'm not hired?
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Jima B » Thu Nov 12, 09 7:21 pm

Aidan wrote:So...... I'm not hired?

Oh, apologies, I'm a retard with very bad perception and a really bad short-term memory. I meant to reply to you much earlier.

Yeah, sure, if you want the job, you've got it, as a mapper and composer if you like. As I mentioned, the mod is very young still, so we have plenty of time to map, and we currently have no complete maps to add music to.

If you're still interested, my email is smakie5@hotmail.com, please don't hesitate to contact me.

As for Majin, I already stated we don't yet need composers but will soon. We've taken on a few already and have little use for them, so I'm afraid we don't have space for any more composers.
I can guarantee our need will grow as maps are finished and different styles of music are needed though, so if you'd like, I can contact you first, when we need to start taking on more.
Jima B

Postby Aidan » Fri Nov 13, 09 3:01 pm

Alright, well thank you. I'm interested, but need to find time.. I'll let you know when I'm ready to begin projects =)

I'm probably going to buy a new PC/Mac first : P

I use a variety of 8 different sound production programs for music composition. I could make any style/mood you want.

I'll contact you sometime though..
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Legion » Sat Nov 14, 09 11:18 am

LEARN TO READ NUBS.

Nice job on yet another insult that nobody needed to hear. moving on. I can do mapping, but you have to contact me ;)
Death is often silent... But I Prefer making it loud and bloody.
CHECK OUT MY RADIO STATION: http://eternalnights.listen2myradio.com/
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Venom637
Legion
Regular

Postby ~DJ~ » Sat Nov 14, 09 11:26 am

Well go grab a base---

Wait....

You'll mind. :(
Last edited by ~DJ~ on Sat Nov 14, 09 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Tonnochi » Sun Nov 15, 09 5:38 am

This is why forums exist. This beautiful specimen right here.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby MrBlackDX » Sun Nov 15, 09 11:42 pm

Jima/Oddache

I've emailed you both, any chance of a reply? :) lol
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby Aidan » Mon Nov 16, 09 2:28 pm

I've emailed as well haha.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby 0ddAcHe » Tue Nov 17, 09 2:52 am

MrBlack wrote:Jima/Oddache

Considering... XD Not much to think over... just not sure how we're going to use you yet though... and DAMN IVE BEEN UNMASKED!!!
Last edited by 0ddAcHe on Tue Nov 17, 09 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
0ddAcHe

Postby Siva » Tue Nov 17, 09 3:53 am

GIF MONEY
I MAP
I TALK
I PROVIDE BEER
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Aidan » Tue Nov 17, 09 2:52 pm

Protocol wrote:GIF MONEY
I MAP
I TALK
I PROVIDE BEER

HIRE HIRE HIRE.[/b]
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby MrBlackDX » Tue Nov 17, 09 6:14 pm

0ddAcHe wrote:
MrBlack wrote:Jima/Oddache

Considering... XD Not much to think over... just not sure how we're going to use you yet though... and DAMN IVE BEEN UNMASKED!!!

Didn't mean to do any un-masking lol...

Just let me know what you need done, even if it means a chat on msn - 'bristol_ben@hotmail.com'. Of course I appreciate the "secrecy" of your [UNDISCLOSED PROJECT]
Last edited by MrBlackDX on Tue Nov 17, 09 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Postby 0ddAcHe » Thu Nov 19, 09 2:47 am

You know... if some of you would contact me that would like to join that would be nice. Jima I think with his girlfriend for the time being... not entirely sure be he might not be available for a while. Just direct anything to me. PM me for my Contact.
0ddAcHe

Postby Aidan » Thu Nov 19, 09 5:31 am

0ddAcHe wrote:You know... if some of you would contact me that would like to join that would be nice. Jima I think with his girlfriend for the time being... not entirely sure be he might not be available for a while. Just direct anything to me. PM me for my Contact.

Do you check your email's?

If so, here's my email. aidanweld@gmail.com.

Message me on that as it's linked to my phone. I'll reply instantly most of the time :P
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby 0ddAcHe » Thu Nov 26, 09 4:14 am

Has Jim contacted you?
0ddAcHe

Next

Return to Modifications