So this is Jazz the one who made Pool Party etc...

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

So this is Jazz the one who made Pool Party etc...

Postby shalak1989 » Sun Feb 06, 11 9:03 am

First of all let me apologize ahead of time because when I was younger I was quite selfish with my maps and mods....

It was actually a few years ago when I randomly found someone on MSN and told them they could hand them out to everyone if I remember correctly. I don't remember who it was but I am hoping some how they gave them out to other people.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone had actually managed to put them up on a website as I did something else stupid awhile ago and deleted them...

I did run across an old post http://www.dxalpha.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 92d14d76cf

made in 2004 about someone asking for them but that was back when I was still a punk I think so.... it is what it is.
shalak1989

Postby James » Sun Feb 06, 11 9:11 am

Hello Jazz, I'm not sure if we have archived your maps. This is a vague answer but someone might help later on.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby shalak1989 » Sun Feb 06, 11 9:18 am

yeah, I found Deathhouse and Jazz's pool party on Aussies site but thats it.

Honestly part of my reason was for resume purposes but they had some pretty crappy design to be honest.....

only reason they really worked was because there were some little weird ideas in em and just had fun :P.... Someone got handed my most recent mods/maps I just can't remember who.... I doubt there is much demand left for those in DX anyway

Actually does anyone have [AI]Garrit's contact info? Preferably an email? I could recover a lot of them form him maybe

So I have found a few of them off the website DXMP_NSFHQ is missing some mods that made it run so unfortunately I can't open that....

So Far:

DXMP_FightinSky3
Jazz'sPoolParty
Jazz's_DeathHouse
DXMP_Moon
DXMP_Wasteland
Last edited by shalak1989 on Sun Feb 06, 11 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
shalak1989

Return to Modifications