New ATDM Map all experienced augers tips and tool's needed.

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

New ATDM Map all experienced augers tips and tool's needed.

Postby Rödewijk » Tue Mar 08, 11 9:59 pm

All experienced augers are needed for a review and discussion on the item placements on this map in progress. :o i want the best possible gameplay and flow out of it Ps the map will be egyptian style with hightech modifications init.

Only serious posts plz. :oops:

Updated.

Last edited by Rödewijk on Tue Mar 08, 11 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rödewijk
Master

Postby Aidan » Wed Mar 09, 11 12:24 am

What I've always liked about your maps is that you put a lot of detail, and planning into them. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your work.
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby Professor Layton » Wed Mar 09, 11 10:01 am

You might wanna consider putting the free biocells more in the middle of the map. (some spawns are literally next to it while others aren't)
Last edited by Professor Layton on Wed Mar 09, 11 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Rödewijk » Sat Mar 12, 11 10:56 pm

Mainly a sneakpeak of the first room im working on atm so u have a general idea of what style the map will become. As for this screenie No detail Half Finished texturework. No skybox No items its 30% of what will be there as for the room itself. But by seeing it u can get the general idea.

Last edited by Rödewijk on Sat Mar 12, 11 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rödewijk
Master

Return to Modifications