ModMutator + PMMutator.

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

ModMutator + PMMutator.

Postby ~DJ~ » Wed Sep 07, 11 3:23 am

A mutator which allows people on the server to gain a special status other than that of the 'Administrator',
Being a server Moderator.

This mutator allows players to become Moderators ingame, with a new password/login different from administrator password, server hosters can use this mutator to have people do some moderation through ingame commands without giving them administrator password, rather giving them another status and something completely different than being an Administrator.

+

Includes a small, unprotected (SOURCE-FREE) mutator, PMMutator. PMing someone ingame with a simple mutate command.

Thank you for using this, if you are.

And thanks to Nobody, Allan and the ol' folks here at Alpha for answering my questions and helping me when I was a beginner. (which by the way I'm not that advanced either :oops: )

(mediafire) Moderator.rar - includes Moderator packages + PMMutator packages, and a handy readme-file which explains everything!
(FGS) Moderator.rar - includes Moderator packages + PMMutator packages, and a handy readme-file which explains everything!
(THC) Moderator.rar - includes Moderator packages + PMMutator packages, and a handy readme-file which explains everything!
Attachments
Moderator.rar
Moderator.rar, includes Moderator packages + PMMutator packages, and a handy readme-file which explains everything!
(7.92 KiB) Downloaded 484 times
Last edited by ~DJ~ on Wed Sep 07, 11 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Aidan » Wed Sep 07, 11 3:27 am

Great Job DJ!

This could be quite useful :)
Psychokiller, spelled incorrectly.
Aidan
CandyMan

Postby James » Wed Sep 07, 11 6:03 am

Awesome and useful modification than what we usually see. Great job DJ.
Last edited by James on Wed Sep 07, 11 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Return to Modifications