Deus Ex: Frozen Hell - The TRUE Deus Ex 4 (or 6?)

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Psychotic » Mon May 14, 12 8:57 am

I'm still surprised at the sheer size of the video.

I guess that's what happens when you insert massive walls of text in your game and then watch them be listened to in full.

Also, he wants credit (first comment). Lawl.
Last edited by Psychotic on Mon May 14, 12 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."

Randomtastic Island: Beards, booze and bombs.
User avatar
Psychotic
Master
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 12 1:54 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby James » Sun Jun 03, 12 6:50 am

Just to remind you all that this exists.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28876
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby Psychotic » Sun Jun 03, 12 7:16 am

So... download mirror?
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."

Randomtastic Island: Beards, booze and bombs.
User avatar
Psychotic
Master
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 12 1:54 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Tonnochi » Tue Jun 19, 12 6:15 pm

I'm glad I stopped by today. This is incredible.
Last edited by Tonnochi on Tue Jun 19, 12 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tonnochi
Forum Hero
 
Posts: 2717
Joined: Mon May 28, 07 11:43 pm

Postby James » Sat Sep 15, 12 7:47 am

SITE NOT FOUND
The website "projectx3.ucoz.com" has been disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days.
Reactivation instructions have been sent to the website owner’s registration e-mail.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28876
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby Allan » Mon Nov 12, 12 2:19 pm

I just noticed: The site is back up.
And don't forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmnWIs1 ... i_aWTUjwFw , just so you remember it still exists.
User avatar
Allan
Alpha
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 05 1:41 pm
Location: Northamptonshire, England.

Postby Allan » Thu Nov 15, 12 3:16 pm

http://routenote.com/r/dx_denton

Whaaat. $0.70 for songs? BARGUN. :D
User avatar
Allan
Alpha
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 05 1:41 pm
Location: Northamptonshire, England.

Postby Psychotic » Thu Nov 15, 12 3:57 pm

Awwwww yeah, buyin' dat shit.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."

Randomtastic Island: Beards, booze and bombs.
User avatar
Psychotic
Master
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 12 1:54 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Fri Nov 16, 12 12:36 am

Number one. You didn't expect I would give my songs for free download, did you? 70 cents is the minimal price on RouteNote, and it's not so much for my songs (which are awesome as heck, and anyone who doesn't agree is a Justin Bieber fan).
Number two. I saw a bunch of inflammatory feedback. For that I tell you this: I've worked on this mod hard as heck and without a team. I was dedicated to the work I do and instead of focusing on lags, people should appreciate the work I've done for the best of it--the story, music and overall design. The Denton clones fit the story because in Area 51 you find out about numerous Denton clones, and the racial difference in Frozen Hell is a reference to the start of DX1 where the player is free to choose between the color of skin of his character. And for those who think Mary Denton is a clone, that's not true. And when you start on Medionusquam map in the air falling on the roof of a building that means you and JC were dropped off. The player is supposed to jump from the roof, that's why I made low gravity--it's Mars, not Earth.
If any of the good comments were sincere, thank you, but if you are just being sarcastic, I don't care.
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Nov 16, 12 9:53 am

author_of_dx_frozen_hell wrote:Number one. You didn't expect I would give my songs for free download, did you?


Actually, for aspiring artists that's a very good first step.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
User avatar
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3634
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 05 7:47 pm

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Fri Nov 16, 12 9:57 am

Mastakilla
thank you.
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby James » Fri Nov 16, 12 10:49 am

This is a good morning.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28876
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby Psychotic » Fri Nov 16, 12 12:58 pm

Mastakilla wrote:
author_of_dx_frozen_hell wrote:Number one. You didn't expect I would give my songs for free download, did you?


Actually, for aspiring artists that's a very good first step.


Aspiring is key here, because there is virtually nothing enticing about his music unless you're as tone deaf as he is. In fact, I would rather listen to Justin Bieber.

I also love his rebuttal's to those who criticize his work, it's just hilarious.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."

Randomtastic Island: Beards, booze and bombs.
User avatar
Psychotic
Master
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 12 1:54 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Fri Nov 16, 12 10:12 pm

Magniir
I don't give a shit about critics. I did this for me, because I love doing this, and when I've been told that my music is nice I decided to share it with the world. I have fans, and I'm grateful for them, and to people like you i SAY THIS: did you create anything yourself? if not, watch what you're saying and keep listening to Bieber.
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby Kaiden » Sat Nov 17, 12 2:36 am

Off topic but whenever I see that avatar I think Dae is posting, then read a few words into the post and realize I'm sorely mistaken.

On topic,



um
Last edited by Kaiden on Sat Nov 17, 12 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha
 
Posts: 6969
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 06 11:21 pm
Location: England

Postby Psychotic » Sat Nov 17, 12 7:16 am

author_of_dx_frozen_hell wrote:and to people like you i SAY THIS: did you create anything yourself? if not, watch what you're saying and keep listening to Bieber.


That's the equivalent of telling a reviewer that if they think they their opinion is so great why don't they make a film or video game.

It's a fallacious argument, that means it doesn't work. It doesn't work because a person does not have to be in an industry to know how that industry works. I do not need to make a game, write a movie or sing a song to give feedback on any of those things.

But please, the next time you accuse me of not creating anything you should consider simply looking up my username in Google. You would, of course, find my blog and possibly even my deviantART page.

It doesn't particularly bother me if you don't want to take any of that as me creating something, because ultimately, I've gotten paid for my work, did you get paid for this shit? I don't think so.

And since it's been quite a long time since I've been able to truly argue I'm now going to go through your rebuttals and tell you why I disagree (I'm also horrendously bored, but that's the primary reason I "debated" in the first place).

author_of_dx_frozen_hell wrote:Number one. You didn't expect I would give my songs for free download, did you? 70 cents is the minimal price on RouteNote, and it's not so much for my songs (which are awesome as heck, and anyone who doesn't agree is a Justin Bieber fan).


People have been doing this on MySpace for years. In fact, the internet is a good medium for advertising any of your work, no matter the industry.

author_of_dx_frozen_hell wrote:For that I tell you this: I've worked on this mod hard as heck and without a team. I was dedicated to the work I do and instead of focusing on lags, people should appreciate the work I've done for the best of it--the story, music and overall design.


That's fantastic. You managed to create your own work... should I be impressed? Thousands of people do that everyday on YouTube and deviantART.

I've created a lot of things and I've done a lot of things, not all of it good, and I was told very much so at the time. I learnt to take feedback like that because newsflash: You'll be getting a lot more. Especially from employers or investors.

As for the rest of your crap: The Denton clones could theoretically work, this is true, but ask yourself why JC or Paul would be compelled to ever do that. It goes against the idea of the characters to begin with, since it's not like they were told they were clones, is it?

Aside from this, there'd be absolutely no need to have these clones in any of the endings presented to us at the ending of Deus Ex, unless you recreate it as some form of "alternate ending" (more on that in a moment), because in 2/3 endings he would hardly need the use of clones to help him, and in the last one he blows up the entire facility rendering the entire cloning lab useless.

The primary reason why your work is laughably bad (especially in a group setting) is because it's just nonsensical tripe made from a tween who seems to have far too big an opinion of himself (that's you, by the way).

The problem with your entire "mod", if you can even call it that, is it is completely unplayable. Yes, I played it, so I know. I have absolutely no clue how even half of the "storyline" in the film even plays out in the actual game because it's impossible to actually do anything in the game since there's absolutely no direction. You start off stuck on a building, you jump off and... well, that's about it. What the fuck do I do now?

The problem with the film itself is that it literally just looks like some cheap excuse to advertise your own music rather than a mod for Deus Ex. It's so disjointed and hard to follow, there's so much dialogue, and half the characters don't even make any bloody sense what-so-ever.

I don't really care who told you your music was "good" because, as said, they're probably as tone deaf as you. You sing completely out of key and the music itself is as harmonious as a cat being raked against a goddamn wall. There is no rhythm, there is no melody, and the lyrics sound like something my little sister would write when she was 5.

So you want my advice? You want some "constructive" feedback? Destroy all remnants of the crap you've made, learn how to actually compose a song, write a story or design a game, and then come back to me.

I'm not saying you can't do any of the things you want to do, I'm saying that in their current form nobody in their right mind would ever think about buying them except a very small, underground community who probably hates anything that is "too mainstream" for them anyway.

@Kaiden: Also completely agree, the first comment completely threw me off, for example (I thought it was Dae just copying and pasting something he said).

And now, my friends, I bid you adieu. I'm going to buy myself a goddamn burger.
Last edited by Psychotic on Sat Nov 17, 12 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."

Randomtastic Island: Beards, booze and bombs.
User avatar
Psychotic
Master
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 12 1:54 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Mastakilla » Sat Nov 17, 12 7:40 am

That was a fun post to read, thanks Magniir :)
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
User avatar
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero
 
Posts: 3634
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 05 7:47 pm

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Sat Nov 17, 12 8:54 am

Magniir
I reviewed your blog and logos. Do you mind if I call them crappy like giraffe's turd? Makes us even? I see no point in inventing hundreds of metaphors involving shit I can make up to further humiliate your 8-bit pictures, because there's already enough libel on this thread. To your information, I've also done logo creation for a living a couple times.

Now let me make one more post to be able to give links. Who made this rule on this forum?
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Sat Nov 17, 12 8:55 am

After I've read your last post (really well-written--who was your editor?), a revelation came to me--you've never played Invisible War. I know, it wasn't as good as DX1, but do you even consider yourself a Deus Ex fan if you didn't play IW and HR? I played DX1 12 times (one a year ever since it was released) and IW almost as many times. And don't forget Human Revolution. The endings of EACH game are mutually exclusive, but somehow DX1 comes after HR and Alex D runs around Seattle and Cairo after DX1. Taking that as example, I created a setting for Frozen Hell--Helios runs the world, the Omar are moving on as a "strongest survives" species, but on Mars; the Templars build their anti-biomod utopia, but are forced to build it on Mars, and no one really has a clue the Illuminati still run the show (reference: Ophelia).

One more post...
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Sat Nov 17, 12 8:58 am

Great. I made 5 posts already. it keeps saying "In order to try to prevent spammers, we do not allow our users to post URLs until they have posted at least 5 legitimate posts. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet the criteria, please let us know." Well, I'm letting you know.
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Sat Nov 17, 12 8:59 am

I do google everything people say about my projects. So what you listened to Vodostochnaya Truba https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o82poSIyTtE&list=PL37470D86D3E9D42F&index=5&feature=plcp ? This song is meant to be funny, it's for a different audience--you have to speak Russian to understand the point. And yes, I'm making new songs. On my site http://deusdentonx3.wix.com/x-three you can see my new remix http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/linkin-park-lost-in-the-echo-remix-contest/submissions/136632

And buy yourself some alternative and nu metal albums. Obviously, if you hate these styles, you'll dislike mine. And I didn't make the movie as a promo for my band--I have a version with featured soundtrack (which is the reason I left band logos in the initial credits), but YouTube muted that version, so I had to upload an OST version.

And guess what--I'm working on the sequel and writing a novel adaptation of Des Ex: Frozen Hell. http://deusexfrozenhell.blogspot.com/
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby Psychotic » Sat Nov 17, 12 10:00 am

1. You know that "Edit" button in the top-right of each one of your posts? How about you use that instead of double posting, eh?

2.
author_of_dx_frozen_hell wrote:To your information, I've also done logo creation for a living a couple times.


Did you know, I've also been the President of the United States, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia, as well as King of Europe, all at the same time?

You asked if I had created something, I showed proof that I had. You tell me you've created logos? Fantastic, good to know. Let's see them then, eh? The only digital "design" I've seen you do involves Adobe Photoshop's "Neon Glow" filter, and that hardly takes effort to use.

Say what you want about my design skills, it doesn't matter to me. You don't have to listen to what a critic said but if you can't face the damn music and see that not everybody is going to like your crap then you ain't gonna get far. Egotism and narcissism doesn't mean shit in the business world. Take that from someone who is egotistical and narcissistic.

I didn't just insult your work, I gave you very specific reasons why I don't like it and then proceeded to give a rather satirical method of fixing it. Take it or leave it, I really don't give a shit, but don't come here giving me and other people shit when you can't take it yourself.

I don't care if your game utilizes elements of the Omar, Helios, clones or any other thing that may make logical sense in an actual Deus Ex story. It doesn't make sense in your story because your story makes no fucking sense but hey, you did conveniently ignore that entire section in your response, funnily enough.

So go ahead, make your sequel, it'll give some of us here something else to laugh about. You don't have to listen to a word I say, you don't have to do anything or care about anything anyone here says, but if you're going to take one detail into account, here's something to think about:

How ignorant or idiotic does one have to be to come to the very place that critics of your work hang out in their spare time. Defend yourself as much as you want, I honestly don't think half of the people on these forums really give a shit, especially not the people who watched the entire video and mocked it for what it is. How many people here do you think will convert to your way of thinking, just because you show up all flustered, trying to defend yourself?

No, I sure as hell don't speak for everyone here and yes, I'm one of the few people who will write scathingly long replies to your crap because, unlike some people here, I actually find that hilariously entertaining.

I don't expect you to care about what I say, nor do I expect anyone else to, and I sure as hell don't expect you to change based on my words, nor am I asking you to. What I'm doing is merely providing myself numerous amounts of entertainment, because that's what I do, in the hopes you'll respond with something equally funny. That's what I do, that's what I'm known for (though I haven't done it in years due to a lack of desire and challenge).

I may be an asshole, but you're just ignorant, and that's undeniably worse.

I'm not here to insult you, as much as you might think. I'm here to mock your work. I'm not trying to discourage you from creating something as I feel that's a horrible thing to do to any aspiring artist. What I am doing is giving you a damn hard knock to the face. Your work is hardly perfect, it has numerous problems many of which I illustrated in my last post. You can choose to fix those in future creations or choose to ignore me, but trust me when I say that nobody gives a rats about what your mother thinks about your work, because your mother doesn't pay the damn bills.

So go, run along and cry in your pillow or prove me wrong by making some awesome work. I'll be here waiting. Waiting inevitably for the next pile of shit you come out with, because that's all people like you create. And by that I mean people who can't take criticism, think the Sun shines out of their ass and have an ego the size to match.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."

Randomtastic Island: Beards, booze and bombs.
User avatar
Psychotic
Master
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 12 1:54 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Sat Nov 17, 12 10:51 am

Magniir wrote:you're just ignorant,

You've crossed the line, Magniir. Did you bother to read the rule of forum when you signed up or you don't read and have to ask somebody smarter to read my replies to you? "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions." Or do you think your admin friend will cut you slack because you both hate my work?

If that doesn't stop you I will. Or do you think I would feel intimidated by posting on the thread which is all about bullshit slander about me? Grow a pair of balls yourself and stop discussing my work in such tone behind my back.

Still havin goddamn fun? Well I don't have fuckin' time for this, gotta go, so I hope you'll get Grey Death, Magniir, and I hope you've never asked for this.
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby Psychotic » Sat Nov 17, 12 11:29 am

Grey Death? DXHR references? Did I strike a nerve, or are you trying to troll me?

At this point I'm not even sure if I should laugh or cry.

I'm quite certain that calling my work a "giraffe's turd" and then saying "If that doesn't stop you I will" constitutes as both abusive and threatening (side-note: your internet tough-guy act hardly scares me). You sure love to give it but at the end of the day you take it like a little bitch. Don't dish out what you can't eat.

It should also be noted that this was never discussed "behind your back". The forum is publicly accessible for anyone to see and respond, if they wish to. How else are you replying to my bullshit right now? Your videos have been up for quite some time and we watched and discussed them a long time ago, and yet you think you've got some god-given right to complain after being late to the party?

Call me out for "insulting" and "abusing" you all you like. I said you were ignorant, I didn't threaten you with your life. I gave you my opinion and how you could possibly change, you've chosen to twist my words with meanings that make you feel good about yourself.

I mean fuck, take a look at this crap: http://imgur.com/a/gkuf1#0

These are some "wonderful" screenshots taken from my "experience" of your "mod"! As if that wasn't enough your so-called "films" have some pretty damn clear copyright violations and references I'm quite certain you didn't get the permission for.

So how about you go through your old shit, take a good hard look in the mirror, then tell me I'm wrong, eh? Because believe me, nobody wants to work with someone who has their head shoved so far up their ass they think the only good creations are the ones they're crapping out.
Last edited by Psychotic on Sat Nov 17, 12 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You either die a lurker, or you live long enough to see yourself become a troll."

Randomtastic Island: Beards, booze and bombs.
User avatar
Psychotic
Master
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 12 1:54 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby James » Sat Nov 17, 12 11:48 am

but do you even consider yourself a Deus Ex fan if you didn't play IW and HR?


I would consider anyone a Deus Ex fan even if they've only played one of the three games and enjoyed it.

I don't recall someone calling another ignorant is against any laws either.
Last edited by James on Sat Nov 17, 12 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28876
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Sat Nov 17, 12 9:53 pm

For what's the best of it, I also have a collection of screenshots taken from one and the same version of the mod. http://www.moddb.com/mods/deus-ex-frozen-hell/images. How come you didn't pay attention to that? How sick can a person be to focus on drawbacks of a demo-version and go through that repeatedly instead of at least trying to show some respect to a person who's favorite game is the same as yours and:

1. Talk to JC. He's not there for fun. You'll see an objective added. I didn't add the first map of the mod, where the explanation of the plot happened. Medionusquam is the second map, and by that time you were supposed to have an objective. When I just started to play Deus Ex 12 years ago I also stuck 2 times just as serious as you, but that didn't stop me from liking the game.

2. Go to "the Ace" and then to the palace (the pyramid)...if you watched this part of the movie and not skipped it you have to understand what to do.

3. Escape the palace, go to the square near the statue. Like in the movie. try to hide inside the small barracks near the church to trigger Alex D's helicopter.

4. final spoiler: get inside the Cathedral of the Knights Templar.

Note: killing everyone you see won't help. you have to talk to characters. That's the greatest value of DX series--you don't have to shoot the hell out of everyone to walk your way through.

Magniir wrote:clear copyright violations and references I'm quite certain you didn't get the permission for.


Funny enough, now these copyright violations are on ChamesLiverpool's channel, and wherever else you've uploaded them without my permission, whereas I made it private. And since my music is also copyrighted (that's right, on the PAPER), he infringed my stuff too.

James wrote:I don't recall someone calling another ignorant is against any laws


Maybe it's not, James, but slander and libel are--you know why? because it creates bad reputation that repulses my viewers away, kind of an anti-advertising.

Magniir wrote:you think you've got some god-given right to complain


I have freedom of speech, that here in the US is secured by the Bill of Rights, and internationally by The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby James » Sun Nov 18, 12 12:47 am

Slander isn't, and your definition of libel is incorrect.

Funny enough, now these copyright violations are on ChamesLiverpool's channel, and wherever else you've uploaded them without my permission, whereas I made it private. And since my music is also copyrighted (that's right, on the PAPER), he infringed my stuff too.


Your work released on Youtube as 'Deus Ex: The Frozen Hell[...]' is effectively a non-profit machinima. Not only that, it uses content from sources which I would bet you had without their permission (or even credited for that matter). I find it highly unlikely you can do anything about that YT user's uploading of your video.
Last edited by James on Sun Nov 18, 12 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28876
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Sun Nov 18, 12 1:27 am

James wrote:that YT user's


That means you, James from Liverpool.

Like I said before, I was a one-man team, and as such, I didn't have time to create my own backgrounds and models. Borrowing from mods and video games was a quick solution that was never meant to infringe their copyrights by commercializing the video or leaving uncredited. And yes, I credited anyone I could. And NO I didn't make money on the movie.

Although I could, I'm not going to hit "flag as inappropriate" button, unless I find it harmful to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation
Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image.
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

Postby James » Sun Nov 18, 12 1:34 am

Hello.

Also you did leave some uncredited, I think I posted about it in May.

Your definition is still incorrect before you sourced another, what Magniir gave you was harsh, but constructive criticism.
I am dead.
User avatar
James
Alpha
 
Posts: 28876
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 03 9:14 pm
Location: Home

Postby author_of_dx_frozen_hell » Sun Nov 18, 12 1:50 am

Gishank wrote:n@hotmail.com
I think it quite sad that this mod seems nothing more than an egotrip for himself.


This is private information and I require my email being deleted. If I ever want spam or hacks, I'll let you know.

in final credits you can read things like "deus ex" "gts: san andreas" and "the movies".

You can see it in the only part of the movie I left listed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgG1kTtus0A
And the description gives credits to modders too.

The moddb page also gives credit to the video in the description.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/deus-ex-frozen-hell/videos
User avatar
author_of_dx_frozen_hell
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 12 12:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Modifications

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron