DXSG

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

DXSG

Postby AlexDenton » Wed Nov 03, 04 1:41 am

those of u who dont already have this GODZ mod, get it, i dont care where from

just get it, NOW!!!

im posting it here, and not in Editing and Modding cos more ppl will look at it here, hehe

and tis good

ANYWAY
its a very nice peiece of modding, and there is a certain aura, or peraceful atmosphere about it, that is very special to me
for example, the music used in the mod, "Aphrodesiac" is excellent, and when i listened 2 it just there, i literally felt a tear come to my eye

it nostalgically brought back the memories of the dawn of DXMP, the beginning, and the dawn of the VERY FIRST DX mods, that was, people expreimenting with teh Unreal Script

it always strikes me, when i think about it, how the end of DXMP always seems so close ...yet so far
i mean...4-5 years now? thats huge for such a "mediocre game" as some idiots call it (which is BS cos DX is one of the best games ever, and we all know it)

anyway, this game lasted taht long for a reason, and it is still going even to this day, for the same reason
it is special
it is unique
it is great

so is this mod, it is one of the best examples of how simplistic modifications of the game can create whole new genres of modding within such a small community

dont get me wrong, this mod means nothing when comparing it to the SP mods and otehr MP mods, like MTL and MiniMTL lol

but there is something special and beautiful about this mod, it in itself is a unique experience, within a uniqe game

if u dont have it, download it
Hey! Hey, Guys! Check My Girlfriend's Rack!
AlexDenton
Forum Legend

Postby Bob » Wed Nov 03, 04 5:20 pm

The simple idea of making a StarGate mod owns!

i loved the seris and i love the mod

but there is also a stargate half life mod which is much more like the series, therefore i play it more
Bob
Forum God

Postby Zonder » Thu Nov 04, 04 12:25 am

those of u who dont already have this GODZ mod, get it

Direct link please? S :lol: ome peoples toooo lazy
none
Zonder
Poster

Postby Bob » Thu Nov 04, 04 4:58 pm

Bob
Forum God

Return to Modifications