My Neocron Map

Talk about any Deus Ex game modification here, e.g. maps, package or a total conversion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby VodunLoas » Tue Feb 07, 12 8:00 am

anybody happen to still have the last version of this map I posted back in 2006? If you have one called NEOCRON_Beta1, thats the old one which I don't need. Thanks!
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby ~DJ~ » Tue Feb 07, 12 8:53 am

I'm really sorry to disappoint you, I don't have it but just wanted to say.. holy shit! Hi! where have you been? :oops:
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Gishank » Tue Feb 07, 12 11:04 am

~DJ~ wrote:I'm really sorry to disappoint you, I don't have it but just wanted to say.. holy shit! Hi! where have you been? :oops:

QFT;

Unfortunately I don't have the map you're after though, the only one I have is Beta1. :(
Gishank
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Feb 07, 12 11:10 am

VodunLoas wrote:anybody happen to still have the last version of this map I posted back in 2006? If you have one called NEOCRON_Beta1, thats the old one which I don't need. Thanks!

Good to see you man, unfortunatly I can't help you either

Good luck

edit: I wish I still had some of the models Aidivn made, they were hilarious. Great guy, he taught me mapping
Last edited by Mastakilla on Tue Feb 07, 12 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Tue Feb 07, 12 11:56 am

VodunLoas wrote:anybody happen to still have the last version of this map I posted back in 2006? If you have one called NEOCRON_Beta1, thats the old one which I don't need. Thanks!

Hmm anybody doesn't have it obviously but it seems that Nobody has it. :lol: (Neocron_Beta2.dx, 3.3MB, Jan 2006? :0)
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby Dae » Tue Feb 07, 12 2:11 pm

What about this one?
Attachments
neocron_beta2.zip
(991.88 KiB) Downloaded 812 times
Dae
Alpha

Postby VodunLoas » Tue Feb 07, 12 3:22 pm

Well I need to make some room on this comp before I install DX to check, but I know the last one I gave on here should have came with a model package, more than one texture package, and music. I think the music is the same one from the beta1 though.
Last edited by VodunLoas on Tue Feb 07, 12 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby Marder » Fri Feb 10, 12 4:50 pm

Good mapper, would love to see you finish some of these maps.

Also you had some amazing skins.

There was a gas station map you showed me with a strange alien skin, like an upright sperm. Would love to see that released too.
Marder
Poster

Postby Alex » Tue May 08, 12 8:56 pm

Inactive thread, I know, but I did find a zip file with a .dx file named NC4a, and 3 utx files, 2 .u files and a music file. Seems to match your description VodunLoas?
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Wed May 23, 12 1:16 pm

Alex wrote:Inactive thread, I know, but I did find a zip file with a .dx file named NC4a, and 3 utx files, 2 .u files and a music file. Seems to match your description VodunLoas?

Is it the Neocron map? Can you upload it I wanna have a look :3
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby VodunLoas » Sun Jun 24, 12 9:16 am

Alex I think that's it, I'd like to have it.
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sun Jun 24, 12 9:27 am

VodunLoas wrote:Alex I think that's it, I'd like to have it.

What e-mailaddress should I send it to? The one on your profile?
Alex
Alpha

Previous

Return to Modifications