dx2 is soooooooo goooooooood!!!!!!!!

Discussion about the sequel by Ion Storm.

Moderator: Forum Guards

dx2 is soooooooo goooooooood!!!!!!!!

Postby UNDERNET » Sun Dec 14, 03 12:29 pm

i aquired dx2 and finally installed it on thursday. ive been playing on it virtually non stop and i think ive completed about half the game!

you have so got to play this game!!!

btw a patch is alreadey out for it to fix all the grumbles such as mouse lag
and large text, pistol shots having now effect etc.

i dont want to spoil it for you but you sort of reconise some of the remixed dx1 music and meet old frends like tracer tong and niolete du clere.

also you get to go in JCs mind! but im not going to tell u all of the story you must simply play this game!!

btw the illuminati still exist but as a secret power behind well known organiseations

some of the levels are scary as shit of ur playing it late at night with the only light source in the room coming from your monitor and 7.1 suround sound!

and also there is an amazing weapon u get half way through which fires emp blasts to disable turrets and cameras but it uses up tons of ammo.

if you dont get this game u will be sorry.

i might consider uploading the game to some peole who really want and have a broadband connection. plz note this is not very legal but as long as you buy the game eventually its ok i suppose.

E Mail me if u are interested

btw you need a really good pc to run it

i have a p4 2.66 768mb ram and radeon 9200 128mb and i could still only have it on 800x600.

of i put it on 640x480 the graphics were crap and if i put it on 1024x768 i had a really slow frame rate

800x600 is the best trade off. oh and disable the bloom effect it seriously slows the frame rate.

also setting interface optacy to 0 means ur interface will only appear when u use it. and also u need a mouse with a scroll wheel.

oh well im using time up that could be used to play the game so im going on it again bye!
WARNING!
THE >>[UNDERNETWORK]<< IS WATCHING YOU! BEWARE!
UNDERNET

Postby ZepHroN » Sun Dec 14, 03 9:26 pm

lol, u love it then...some people are saying it is not as good, i.e. the ammo problem....little things that make it worse than DX1
ZepHroN
Elite

Postby BrennyBoy » Sun Dec 14, 03 11:11 pm

See I told you he'd have orgasms over it!!! Youve created a monster!!!!
-Brennyboy, BRENDAN aka Ironman
for the lush theame tune click the followoing link: http://www.thermaldegree.com//Iron_Man_1996.mp3
BrennyBoy

Postby UNDERNET » Tue Dec 16, 03 9:51 pm

i tought the ammo problem would runin the game but when i finally played it you didnt really notice it.

one thing that they could of done was make the game looooooonger!
its takes about a third of the time to complete dx2 compared to dx1 there are only 4 main missions but lots and lots of side missions that u can do.

also the patch fixes most of the problems mouse lag , balance issues etc
WARNING!
THE >>[UNDERNETWORK]<< IS WATCHING YOU! BEWARE!
UNDERNET

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Thu Jan 29, 04 11:43 pm

yey finally sum ppl like it. i only played the demo on xbox today though and am getting it copied sumtime soon but from what i played its fucking ace, especially the greasel fighting thing tht u bet money on. not as good as the first one though.but still a an excellent game
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Postby Shogun » Fri Jan 30, 04 6:57 pm

As if you use the rocket launcher then! Use the mag rail!
Shogun
Poster

Postby C:Enter:£££ » Mon Feb 16, 04 3:19 am

lol, just a picture off the net
C:Enter:£££
Forum Legend

Return to Deus Ex: Invisible War