Secret Weapon

Discussion about the sequel by Ion Storm.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Secret Weapon

Postby Tsukasa Nishino » Fri Jun 24, 05 11:55 pm

Was reading some mission guides, when i came across some notes about "secret" weapons. They seem to be modified and more handy and more user friendly, from what i read, there are 6 secret weapons and one hidden and known to be never found.

Toxin Blade (combat knife)
Red Greasel Hunter (pistol)
Hellfire Boltcaster (boltcaster)
Assassin Pistol (pistol)
Dragon Tooth Sword (resurrection from old DX)
Widowmaker SMG (SMG)

hidden but believed to exist
Gunther Hermann's so called "Skull Gun" that was mentioned earlier from the old DX in his computer account when he has an email, mentioning about an import of a new weapon called a Skull Gun. It also happens in DX:IW, that the receipt mentioned that Sam Carter (i think before he was dismissed) received this gun, but was forced to send it back to the manufacturers because JC killed Gunther. It appears that the gun was made and still to be around somewhere, but dunno where to look first since it left no clue on the original manufacturing place.
i kno that there is one created in DXMP (and is very crummy), but i want to see the real one and kno its potential powers if Gunther wanted it so much.
Tsukasa Nishino
Master

Postby clyzm » Sun Jun 26, 05 4:42 pm

God, is THIS what I missed? [/offtopic]

[ontopic]Well, the Skull Gun sounds like a gun that could crush your skull ... but I really want to know what it can do though ...
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Akdor 1154 » Thu Jun 30, 05 2:38 am

Erm, you mean like looking at someone and pressing a button? Because that seems awfully familliar...
John Butler Trio wrote:It seems strange to me, man, strange to me, don't it seem strange to you?
That a country founded on immigration is so damn racist too.
Akdor 1154

Postby James » Thu Jun 30, 05 8:23 am

Yes those weapons exist, and no the skull-gun isn't in game, and if it was could you even install it?, its a weapon that has to be planted in your skull!, not bio augmentation.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Tsukasa Nishino » Thu Jun 30, 05 3:38 pm

i thought it would since it is mentioned in both games...
shame tho, i really want to see it in action.
Tsukasa Nishino
Master

Return to Deus Ex: Invisible War