hello vincent Mc doom

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Dae » Fri Mar 09, 07 10:49 am

Moleh wrote:So, I got a PM tonight (thursday).

Dear Mole,

I understand the prestigious value the .::DCSB::. clan tag possesses. <...>

The funniest thing is that he always wants to show how seriously he takes all this business, but eventually it ends up with sudden announcements like that [DCSB] is shit, [EL] is crap and [A] are noobs :roll:
Dae
Alpha

Postby ~[T]GrimRaPeR~ » Fri Mar 09, 07 2:21 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote: [A] are noobs

Lol,I win.
~[T]GrimRaPeR~
Poster

Postby Siva » Fri Mar 09, 07 2:34 pm

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO STATE

The other day, he was repeatedly making racist comments in Ste's.
//..
Siva
doesn't care about augmented people

Postby Dae » Fri Mar 09, 07 3:19 pm

~GrimRaPeR~ wrote:

Lol,I win.

When we were newbs you probably did :roll:
Dae
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Fri Mar 09, 07 3:28 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
~GrimRaPeR~ wrote:

Lol,I win.

When we were newbs you probably did :roll:

He never
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Mar 09, 07 3:41 pm

Dear Mole,

I understand the prestigious value the .::DCSB::. clan tag possesses. Consecutive years of dominance over Deus Ex and other games have confirmed DCSB's existence as one of the greatest clans of all time. Splliter's, mole's, and system's reputations as elite and legendary players have showed the large gap between the standards of DCSB and the standards of other other less important clans.

For a long time I was a fan of DCSB. Since my first game I've seen ferdvds grace Rhino's server with a high leveled skills he demonstrated with a pistol and throwing knives. After that I have had long interest in DCSB, training to gain enough skill to be even considered for DCSB.

Bad bad news struck as I found out the recent death or inactivity of the famous Dead Cows Strike Back Clan, I did not want to believe so. But it doesn't matter to me, if I can join DCSB I'll be very proud and will never take the tag of.

So I hear ask you to allow me to join your clan, even if it's dead or inactive in deus ex, myself being listed in the members tab will be a great honor.

I have made considerable accomplishments in deus ex, one includes being accepted in [EL] a very well-respected clan in deus ex which has beaten [AK] [T](which is now considered the best augged clan in deus ex) and many other clans. I am able to play augs under any style now-

The High Ping Style

-Speed Augmentation, Cloak, Regeneration, Aggressive Defense System, EMP shield, Energy shield, Aqualong
-Lockpicking skills/Multitooling(in smuggler)
-Gep, Assault Rifle, Throwing Knives, Lams
-WP rockets, HE 20, Lams

The Rifle Style

-Speed Augmentations, Targeting, Regeneration, Vision Enhancement, Aggressive defense system, EMP shield, Energy shield, Aqualong
-Rifle Skills
-Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, Assault Shotgun/Sawed Off
-Bio cells, Lams

The Ninja Style

-Speed augmentation, combat strength, targeting, regeneration, vision enhancement/cloak, Aggressive defense system, EMP shield
-Low-Tech skills
-Throwing knives, Dragon Tooth Sword, Gep
-Lams, Bio cells

I also beat Zig Zag, a famous player who was leader of the [b] clan. (The augmentation B)

I hope you consider me

Sincerely, Dårk-Crønus

So you accepted him?
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Kaiden » Fri Mar 09, 07 6:13 pm

Hm, I was reading that with interest untill I saw the name at the end. Is this guy a clanhopper or what?

Also.. He is that LightningSwordMaster or whatever it was isn't he? As he is now playing with that Alias, claiming he isn't Dark Cronus..
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Moleh » Fri Mar 09, 07 6:21 pm

Klept0 wrote:So you accepted him?

Yes with open arms of corse. Why wouldnt we? He's too good to turn down so we thought with such a great opportunity at our doorstep we would take it and make a return to the heights of DXMP!
Moleh
Wannabe

Postby Cereal » Fri Mar 09, 07 6:22 pm

He has a TON of aliases, always has. He also used to multiclan.
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby Dae » Fri Mar 09, 07 6:24 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:Hm, I was reading that with interest untill I saw the name at the end. Is this guy a clanhopper or what?

Also.. He is that LightningSwordMaster or whatever it was isn't he? As he is now playing with that Alias, claiming he isn't Dark Cronus..

His nickname when he just registered here for the second time was LightingSwordsMaster. So it's him, just lying again.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Cereal » Fri Mar 09, 07 8:04 pm

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:
~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:Hm, I was reading that with interest untill I saw the name at the end. Is this guy a clanhopper or what?

His nickname when he just registered here for the second time was LightingSwordsMaster. So it's him, just lying again.

All of his names usually have dragon, lightning, sword, or dark in them somewhere. You'd think he'd be a little more creative with them.
What?
Cereal
Regular

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Fri Mar 09, 07 8:25 pm

Just keep him being locked in his cage and throw the key away.
He messed it up. HE already passed the point of no return.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby Cozmo » Fri Mar 09, 07 8:40 pm

Moleh wrote:

Yes with open arms of corse. Why wouldnt we? He's too good to turn down so we thought with such a great opportunity at our doorstep we would take it and make a return to the heights of DXMP!

That's sarcasm, right? :?
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Krieg » Fri Mar 09, 07 11:07 pm

~Cozmo~ wrote:
Moleh wrote:

That's sarcasm, right? :?

Off course it is.
-Elitist-
Krieg
Forum Super Hero

Postby Imperial » Tue Mar 13, 07 6:48 pm

Dear Mole,

I understand the prestigious value the .::DCSB::. clan tag possesses. Consecutive years of dominance over Deus Ex and other games have confirmed DCSB's existence as one of the greatest clans of all time. Splliter's, mole's, and system's reputations as elite and legendary players have showed the large gap between the standards of DCSB and the standards of other other less important clans.

For a long time I was a fan of DCSB. Since my first game I've seen ferdvds grace Rhino's server with a high leveled skills he demonstrated with a pistol and throwing knives. After that I have had long interest in DCSB, training to gain enough skill to be even considered for DCSB.

Bad bad news struck as I found out the recent death or inactivity of the famous Dead Cows Strike Back Clan, I did not want to believe so. But it doesn't matter to me, if I can join DCSB I'll be very proud and will never take the tag of.

So I hear ask you to allow me to join your clan, even if it's dead or inactive in deus ex, myself being listed in the members tab will be a great honor.

I have made considerable accomplishments in deus ex, one includes being accepted in [EL] a very well-respected clan in deus ex which has beaten [AK] [T](which is now considered the best augged clan in deus ex) and many other clans. I am able to play augs under any style now-

The High Ping Style

-Speed Augmentation, Cloak, Regeneration, Aggressive Defense System, EMP shield, Energy shield, Aqualong
-Lockpicking skills/Multitooling(in smuggler)
-Gep, Assault Rifle, Throwing Knives, Lams
-WP rockets, HE 20, Lams

The Rifle Style

-Speed Augmentations, Targeting, Regeneration, Vision Enhancement, Aggressive defense system, EMP shield, Energy shield, Aqualong
-Rifle Skills
-Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, Assault Shotgun/Sawed Off
-Bio cells, Lams

The Ninja Style

-Speed augmentation, combat strength, targeting, regeneration, vision enhancement/cloak, Aggressive defense system, EMP shield
-Low-Tech skills
-Throwing knives, Dragon Tooth Sword, Gep
-Lams, Bio cells

I also beat Zig Zag, a famous player who was leader of the [b] clan. (The augmentation B)

I hope you consider me

Sincerely, Dårk-Crønus

Lets hope he doesn't have too many wet dreams about dcsb :roll:
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Previous

Return to Multiplayer