The A Team NEEDS YOU!

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Dae » Sat Mar 03, 07 10:54 pm

-random:(ren)- wrote:oh, you ment dejavus newb server? In that case you guys can go fuck yourself, seriously... That server might be the only thing dejavu is done right in his whole dxmp career or quite possibly in whole gaming career. I envy them and wont hesitate to tell anyone i know that gives dxmp a go, to go there.

Blocking ste's in such manner and pissing little whiny bitches like spaz and the likes off was what I wouldve approved.

Then again, that is my opinion and if you people get off on jamming the only server newbs can play on then good for you.

Not newb server. He owns a BTDM / Partizan / Intermediate server which we may use.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Sat Mar 03, 07 10:57 pm

-random:(ren)- wrote:oh, you ment dejavus newb server? In that case you guys can go fuck yourself, seriously... That server might be the only thing dejavu is done right in his whole dxmp career or quite possibly in whole gaming career. I envy them and wont hesitate to tell anyone i know that gives dxmp a go, to go there.

If I play in there without augs, then how am I messing up for them?
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Mon Mar 05, 07 3:04 pm

It's funny everyone 0-augging in Deja's server, but difficult to achieve.

Definitely it is a bad idea to use Deja's tactics too, Mr Cat is right. Let auggers aug...

My only concern is that new players will think that only Aug or Sunny Side type servers exist... they will have no idea of the custom map world, FGS servers and mods, or DXSG or DXAG, or what is possible with SDK and a little endeavour.

For me, that is a shame and worth making some kind of fight for. But I will keep my nose clean, but 0-auggin in Deja's server is clean fun I think, which makes the point, but simply unachievable, people will cheat, new players, non-english speakers and so on, will not understand the joke and pwn u all...

But it's a good idea to protest. Wear the [0-aug] tag and die horribly hundreds of times until the auggers are bored of killing you so easy, then perhaps they might see the point of allowing DXSG and 0-augs and custom servers...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby MrBlackDX » Mon Mar 05, 07 5:58 pm

If people are playing in the server

Everyone else joins ONE team and owns them

Death by numbers

Thats what the Tsars did! And look where that got them!
MrBlackDX
Nobel Peace Prize

Previous

Return to Multiplayer