Worst news: FGS closes all servers

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby messiah » Mon Jul 23, 07 9:26 pm

RECLAIMER wrote:[3] is full of themselves. They really have no capability when it comes to DOS attacks or any sub form of espionage the community heralds with contempt.

If ~[3]~ had really wanted to take down something called "Fucking German Servers" (how imaginitive), they had been taken down a long time ago. On a sidenote, I personally did not even know there was something call [FGS] server until someone posted this message on tBoT forum.

I apologize for your loss but at the same time I advice you to leave the augged clans out of this. If someone has attacked the servers, it is an individual - nobody from the augmented community cares about no-aug community thesedays.

And whoever mentioned GODZ server, everyone who opposed it and laughed when it was taken down, should be proud of themselves. That server represented pure crap and was controlled by a total retard.
messiah

Postby clyzm » Mon Jul 23, 07 9:31 pm

If ~[3]~ had really wanted to take down something called "Fucking German Servers" (how imaginitive), they had been taken down a long time ago.

And how so, by challenging them to an aug match? :lol:
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Mastakilla » Mon Jul 23, 07 9:32 pm

c[A]t wrote:
If ~[3]~ had really wanted to take down something called "Fucking German Servers" (how imaginitive), they had been taken down a long time ago.

:lol:
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Jul 23, 07 9:35 pm

c[A]t wrote:

Haha that made my day.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Imperial » Mon Jul 23, 07 10:08 pm

messiah wrote:
RECLAIMER wrote:[3] is full of themselves. They really have no capability when it comes to DOS attacks or any sub form of espionage the community heralds with contempt.

If ~[3]~ had really wanted to take down something called "Fucking German Servers" (how imaginitive), they had been taken down a long time ago. On a sidenote, I personally did not even know there was something call [FGS] server until someone posted this message on tBoT forum.

I apologize for your loss but at the same time I advice you to leave the augged clans out of this. If someone has attacked the servers, it is an individual - nobody from the augmented community cares about no-aug community thesedays.

And whoever mentioned GODZ server, everyone who opposed it and laughed when it was taken down, should be proud of themselves. That server represented pure crap and was controlled by a total retard.

First of all, if you don't the story of how FGS got it's name, then don't comment. I am sure there is some great reason ( everything is great when it comes to Triad of course) that you called your clan Triad, or 3 or the Brotherhood or whatever the hell you like to call yourselvles, (not many people care about that either).. maybe because, like your arrogance which you could never contain, even in the begining to come to call yourselves Triad, 3, as it represented beauty and greatness and how you are convinced you stayed true to this.
If you had wanted to, you could have taken it down a long time ago?
How? How would the great Triad do that? Not only do you have amazing fighting skills in your great brotherhood, but you mean to say you could take down servers too? Is there anything you can't do? I don't suppose you can get the masterserver shut down can you?

Really? You apologize for our loss, even though you didn't know it had existed until recently and know very little about it? Heh, I hope you don't make all your judgements so fast .

If auggers don't care about the no-aug community, then why, can you tell me, do you come to these forums, which have a large 0aug base, some auggers, but also many 0augs, the diehard auggers are mostly on Tbot and try to get across their points and get themselves involved in matters that they apparently don't care about. Could of fooled me.

Anyone who laughs and opposes a server as if it were a threat to their human rights is rather odd if you ask me. Laugh if a server went down. Hmm i suppose you think we cried when FGS their servers were going

On a final note, as much as you would have liked to think you had fulfilled the name you gave your clan, so that it truly had it live up to it, there are things FGS as a clan represent that your clan, who could take down the FGS server if they wanted to, would and will never have. Fgs may not be the best at fighting and you would probably beat them in a clan war, but other than this, they have what Triad lacks.
Your clan in theory shouldn't be called Triad as it doesn't do justice to it's meaning, luckily it's just a computer game though ey, well maybe not for some, mm, but anyway.
Last edited by Imperial on Mon Jul 23, 07 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I sell donuts, if you want my donuts, give me a call.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby messiah » Mon Jul 23, 07 10:49 pm

c[A]t wrote:

If it had been that easy, sure.

imperial the politic wrote:First of all, if you don't the story of how FGS got it's name, then don't comment.

The auggers and the name Triad has been mentioned in this topic, therefore some less intelligent person might think we are the cause for what happened. Just like you have the right to question what Triad means, I had the right to state the fact we had nothing to do with this.

imperial the author wrote:I am sure there is some great reason ( everything is great when it comes to Triad of course) that you called your clan Triad, or 3 or the Brotherhood or whatever the hell you like to call yourselvles, (not many people care about that either)..maybe because, like your arrogance which you could never contain, even in the begining to come to call yourselves Triad, 3, as it represented beauty and greatness and how you are convinced you stayed true to this.

If you could make your post a bit clearer, I might be able to understand whether you meant to insult or argue about something. If you think the name "Triad" represents beauty and greatness, that is exactly what we have achieved. Maximum skill, flawless strategies and invincibility are the most beautiful things one can achieve in DXMP. If one can achieve those, greatness comes as a bonus.

imperial the sarcastic wrote:If you had wanted to, you could have taken it down a long time ago? How? How would the great Triad do that? Not only do you have amazing fighting skills in your great brotherhood, but you mean to say you could take down servers too? Is there anything you can't do? I don't suppose you can get the masterserver shut down can you?

Of course there are things we can not do. For example, there is no way we could know exactly how many braincells you have.

imperial at his wisest wrote:Really? You apologize for our loss, even though you didn't know it had existed until recently and know very little about it? Heh, I hope you don't make all your judgements so fast.

I will try to make as simple as possible for you. If my mother had died yesterday and I would meet you the first time tomorrow at my work and show a sad face, you would most likely say you are sorry to hear my mother died. It is called sympathy. I thought losing Fucking German Servers meant something to you, therefore I gave my condolences.

imperial the writer wrote:If auggers don't care about the no-aug community, then why, can you tell me, do you come to these forums, which have a large 0aug base, some auggers, but also many 0augs, the diehard auggers are mostly on Tbot and try to get across their points and get themselves involved in matters that they apparently don't care about. Could of fooled me.

If imperial, 0augger, writer of all times, would explain us, auggers, how we should understand, imperial's, 0augger's, posts since his sentences, those very short ones, are making absolutely, completely, no sense at all to us, auggers, not 0auggers.

imperial the intellectuel wrote:Your clan in theory shouldn't be called Triad as it doesn't do justice to it's meaning

What do we mean with our clan name then? Please explain me. Up there you told me not to comment about something I do not know anything about. But luckily you are so smart you know exactly what we mean with our clan name, why it was named Triad in the first place and who came up with the idea.
Last edited by messiah on Mon Jul 23, 07 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
messiah

Postby clyzm » Mon Jul 23, 07 10:55 pm

If it had been that easy, sure.

A clan won't die if another clan beats it in a game of augs.

So, come on, answer my question. If playing them in augs and defeating them don't bring them down, what else can you possibly resort to? :lol:
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby messiah » Mon Jul 23, 07 11:06 pm

c[A]t wrote:A clan won't die if another clan beats it in a game of augs.

It was your thought anyhow, not mine.

c[A]t wrote:If playing them in augs and defeating them don't bring them down, what else can you possibly resort to? :lol:

It would be pretty stupid of me to answer your question.

Incase I would ever want to commit such horrible crime, people could easily point their finger at me. Or even worse; someone else could do it our way and we would get the blame for it.
messiah

Postby clyzm » Mon Jul 23, 07 11:07 pm

messiah wrote:
c[A]t wrote:A clan won't die if another clan beats it in a game of augs.

It was your thought anyhow, not mine.

c[A]t wrote:If playing them in augs and defeating them don't bring them down, what else can you possibly resort to? :lol:

It would be pretty stupid of me to answer your question.

Incase I would ever want to commit such horrible crime, people could easily point their finger at me. Or even worse; someone else could do it our way and we would get the blame for it.

You have a funny way of dodging questions.

Don't make statements like "if we wanted to, we can bring them down ages ago" if you can't really do it.
Last edited by clyzm on Mon Jul 23, 07 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby messiah » Mon Jul 23, 07 11:11 pm

c[A]t wrote:You have a funny way of dodging questions.

I have not dodged a question. It is simply impossible for me to answer your question. You know it even yourself.

c[A]t wrote:Don't make statements like "if we wanted to, we can bring them down ages ago" if you can't really do it.

Don't make statements like "you can't really do it" if you do not know it.
messiah

Postby clyzm » Mon Jul 23, 07 11:19 pm

messiah wrote:
c[A]t wrote:You have a funny way of dodging questions.

I have not dodged a question. It is simply impossible for me to answer your question. You know it even yourself.

c[A]t wrote:Don't make statements like "if we wanted to, we can bring them down ages ago" if you can't really do it.

Don't make statements like "you can't really do it" if you do not know it.

I knew it. You have no possible way to take down a clan, yet you make those bullshit statements that you could have and can do it if you wanted. More obviously intelligent comments from the great and honorable Messiah, who is a master of debates, apparently.

Don't make ridiculous statements like those again, or I will warn you.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby messiah » Mon Jul 23, 07 11:32 pm

c[A]t wrote:I knew it. You have no possible way to take down a clan yet you make those bullshit statements that you could have and can do it if you wanted.

No, you are right. There is no way for me to take down a clan. No matter what I would do, the guys could stick together.

c[A]t wrote:More obviously intelligent comments from the great and honorable Messiah, who is a master of debates, apparently. Don't make ridiculous statements like those again, or I will warn you.

Being a master of debates has nothing to do with this. You are being plain stupid to expect me to reveal something that could only hurt me and my clan in future. Call me ridiculous all you want but anyone with some intelligence can understand why I can not answer your question.

Warn me all you want, son :wink:
messiah

Postby clyzm » Mon Jul 23, 07 11:35 pm

Don't kid yourself; an augger such as yourself can never take down a server, a clan, a forum or anything having to do with [FGS] in general.

You are avoiding the question because you are wrong and I am right. Deal with it.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby messiah » Mon Jul 23, 07 11:49 pm

c[A]t wrote:You are avoiding the question because you are wrong and I am right. Deal with it.

Heh, I could predict this line coming.

Have a nice day, cat :wink:
messiah

Postby clyzm » Mon Jul 23, 07 11:52 pm

Off to crash some more servers with your imaginary knowledge of how to crash them? :wink:
Last edited by clyzm on Mon Jul 23, 07 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Imperial » Tue Jul 24, 07 12:11 am

messiah wrote: If it had been that easy, sure.

You speak as if you had wanted or planned to do such a thing before all this. You already raise suspicions, funny, as you had meant the complete opposite while trying to prove how much you didn't care about no auggers.

messiah wrote:The auggers and the name Triad has been mentioned in this topic, therefore some less intelligent person might think we are the cause for what happened. Just like you have the right to question what Triad means, I had the right to state the fact we had nothing to do with this.

I was reffering to your making of the comment " Fucking German Servers"( how imaginative)"

The Triad name was mentioned in this topic, but, if you are so unconcerned with what 0auggers think, must again why head on over here, to these forums and into this thread, where surely you knew there would be a lot of 0auggers discussing the matter. If 0augers meant squat to you and their opinions, you wouldn't have bothered to clear up that 3 wasn't responsible.

messiah wrote:If you could make your post a bit clearer, I might be able to understand whether you meant to insult or argue about something. If you think the name "Triad" represents beauty and greatness, that is exactly what we have achieved. Maximum skill, flawless strategies and invincibility are the most beautiful things one can achieve in DXMP. If one can achieve those, greatness comes as a bonus.

That is where you are sadly mistake. The number 3 is described as perfect, so while you may achieved quite a lot in dxmp, you were never perfect and will never be deserving of the title.
However, just for the fun of it I will now attack your other arrogant statements that you have made, no suprises there, I would never suspect modesty from you.

"Maximum Skill, Flawless strategies and invincibility" If your clan had possessed all of these things, tell me Great one ( I don't need to actually give you the titles in the quotes, of course I noticed, enjoy that Messiah?) how is it, that you losed to Dea? Invincibility with maximum skill and flawlessness would have crushed Dea and any other clans in your wake. Your clan has never been as great as you have made it out and I how you truly believe to be. On top of this, perhaps you ignored my last point, about FGS, that tied with this.

messiah wrote:Of course there are things we can not do. For example, there is no way we could know exactly how many braincells you have

Or us, of how many great vets Messiah has killed, how we cannot understand what Triad truly meant. And I am sure there would be a way to calculate how many braincells I have, your meek attempt to try to insult my intelligence doesn't do much.

messiah wrote:I will try to make as simple as possible for you. If my mother had died yesterday and I would meet you the first time tomorrow at my work and show a sad face, you would most likely say you are sorry to hear my mother died. It is called sympathy. I thought losing Fucking German Servers meant something to you, therefore I gave my condolences.

And I will try to make it as simple as possible for you, I thought I had already explained the first time round, but I'll dumb it down a bit for you.

Your condolences mean nothing to us.. they are merely empty. You don't really care and we don't care if you do care, so stop pretending you do.. I see little point.

messiah wrote:If imperial, 0augger, writer of all times, would explain us, auggers, how we should understand, imperial's, 0augger's, posts since his sentences, those very short ones, are making absolutely, completely, no sense at all to us, auggers, not 0auggers.

Avoiding the question and mocking my post structure instead.. typical.
But, Messiah, you auggers know a lot more than us, idiotic 0auggers :?

messiah wrote:What do we mean with our clan name then? Please explain me. Up there you told me not to comment about something I do not know anything about. But luckily you are so smart you know exactly what we mean with our clan name, why it was named Triad in the first place and who came up with the idea.

You said the choosing as Fucking German Servers as a clan name was not imaginative (with sarcasm). I then told you that you shoudln't comment, as you didn't know the story of how they were named.
It was a comment made by somebody in a server long ago and then they came into being from that. A funny situation, although I doubht you would have noticed, you were too busy killing people all the time to engage in conversation with much people, too busy being the best I guess.

Unless Triad has a funny story behind it? I have a fair idea the values you had in mind when you chose that as your clan name, you conveyed them to me in your reply. Triad is much more mysterious of course as it must be for a clan that was destined to be the forefront clan of the DXMP Community from the moment you entered.

I suspect it was you that came up with it.. am i correct Messiah of Triad?
Last edited by Imperial on Tue Jul 24, 07 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby clyzm » Tue Jul 24, 07 12:24 am

Triad is called Triad, I'm guessing, because 3 members of Messiah's family, also the original 3 members of Triad, formed it. They decided to call it the "Brotherhood of Triad" even though one of the members is Messiah's sibling Dark, who is in fact a sister. :roll:
Last edited by clyzm on Tue Jul 24, 07 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby Imperial » Tue Jul 24, 07 12:27 am

I am suprised. So his orginal reasons were not of the definiton of the word.

Nonetheless, I wonder if Messiah's arrogance in his clan reflects on how he feels about his family.. most probably, so I still think that was just a conveinance.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Kaiden » Tue Jul 24, 07 12:44 am

From ShadowRunner:

These topics entitled "close all connections" are total stupidity...

Let me correct you:

Quote:
is anyone else gonna host any of those maps?

FGS is currently running 3 servers and also offered to pay for the dxms server @ gamingdeluxe.

We run

1. [FGS] Augged Custom Map Server. Currently we are running DXSG here.

2. PLATOON 32 Player no lag 100mb ZERO AUGS server. The best server in the list. FGS, N, XPS work together to admin and test the maplists.

3. US DXSG Stargate Gametype Server. This is not a 24/7 Server.

4. We are working currently with [A]lpha clan to produce new DXSG maps and weapons for the DXSG maps. Look out for dual SMG's and Gauss Gun's soon with DXSG_Orbital, DXSG_Otherworld, DXSG_Area51_TheDayAfter, DXSG_CMD_TheDayAfter and DXSG_Dockside...

5. We are also producing DXMP maps currently being hosted online.

Let's clear this up, besides leaders leaving and closing Wunderland Servers, FGS is very much ALIVE in Deus Ex.

To answer the question about maps, yes, we are hosting Enemy At The Gates, MCI, Proteus, Canyon Base and other maps from Wunderland servers on the 32 player 0-aug server.

LOL@ the next person that says FGS left DX.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Tue Jul 24, 07 1:05 am

I wonder if Messiah will care to return

Or perhaps he has realised, he as an augger, does not care about our opinions or us and has now gone.. although his post would most certaintly suggest otherwise.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Allan » Tue Jul 24, 07 11:22 am

Basically:

FGS run 3 servers, just don't host them.
They're working on new DXSG maps/weapons.
They're also working on other DXMP maps.

And so they're alive in DX.
Allan
Alpha

Postby Imperial » Tue Jul 24, 07 9:07 pm

and meanwhile Messiah has returned to all his intellectual augging friends..

This thread has ended pretty nicely.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Cozmo » Tue Jul 24, 07 10:21 pm

He didn't actually do anything wrong until he was provoked into arguing. He was only asking people to not assume it was the augging community. Nothing wrong with that.
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Imperial » Tue Jul 24, 07 10:59 pm

~Cozmo~ wrote:He didn't actually do anything wrong until he was provoked into arguing. He was only asking people to not assume it was the augging community. Nothing wrong with that.

yes but when replying, he contradicted himself and also showed his usual arrogance.

DONUTS
Imperial
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Tue Jul 24, 07 11:34 pm

This is about FGS stopping their server support, not about Messiah or [3]. Stay on topic...

You'd be better off just ignoring someone if they say something of which you believe to be incorrect, especially over the internet.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Karkian » Wed Jul 25, 07 2:27 am

I miss my 500pings on DXMS server :lol:
Karkian
Poster

Postby ~[ß]iohazardous~ » Thu Jul 26, 07 8:04 pm

DEUS EX ISN'T DEAD. today more than 30 players in the same server and at least 50 playing dx online
Last edited by ~[ß]iohazardous~ on Thu Jul 26, 07 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~[ß]iohazardous~
Poster

Postby Allan » Thu Jul 26, 07 8:25 pm

SHIIIIIIIIT!

The scoreboard doesn't fit onscreen!!! :O
Allan
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Sat Jul 28, 07 12:21 am

messiah wrote:And whoever mentioned GODZ server, everyone who opposed it and laughed when it was taken down, should be proud of themselves. That server represented pure crap and was controlled by a total retard.

Surprising and funny, coming from you. That'll be my sig for a while. I love the total retard part.
Last edited by synthetic on Sat Jul 28, 07 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat Jul 28, 07 12:38 am

sniper1990 wrote:Image

DEUS EX ISN'T DEAD. today more than 30 players in the same server and at least 50 playing dx online

Half decent ping too, shame its all custom stuff though. I'd like to see a normal server for a change.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer