New DX Forums

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

New DX Forums

Postby Flip » Wed Apr 07, 04 3:51 pm

ok, some of us came across the idea of making huge forums, with every active DX clan on, as well as other topics.
We have made them, and people think its a lot easier to speak to each other on the same forum, other than hoping across 700 different forums to speak with each clan.
of course u can stick with ure original forums, but please try n becmoe close to these.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/DXClans

i will get a shorter doamin name soon
i hope it helps the dx community
please register, and post feed backs

thx

-MM
Flip
Poster

Postby Dae » Wed Apr 07, 04 5:24 pm

Bad idea, we have this forum and i like it more than little ones.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Flip » Thu Apr 08, 04 10:45 am

[quote="[A]Daedalus"]Bad idea, we have this forum and i like it more than little ones.[/quote
no, its not a bad idea, everyone who has registered agrees with it. you can still post on ure own forums, but u can come to the new ones to see whats happening around dxclans and stuff.
dont be selfish ] :shock:
Flip
Poster

Postby Dae » Thu Apr 08, 04 3:25 pm

Thats not selfish.
Every clan has its own forum and who wants, for ex, to challenge other clan will need to come to other clan's forum. And what is the point of that little forums?
DX has no 700 clans for 700 forums, there are only 4-5 active clans (from your list: DCSB, 3 isn't active actually) and i know URL's to all its forums.

Well, good luck with your idea, if it will work it will be great!
Dae
Alpha

Postby Flip » Thu Apr 08, 04 3:33 pm

most of them are active
active means, they get posted on forums and keep up to date with stuff, and / or play alot.

the whole point of these is so that if there was something organised, and it was based around the whole dx community, they could organise it at these forums, instead of hopping from one forum to another for info. if u get my point, i am been serious about these.

when i say 700, im using sarcasm. :p
Flip
Poster

Return to Multiplayer