Love Story Of ^I omg !!!

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Love Story Of ^I omg !!!

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 6:13 am

so here it goes...

Sick Was leaving Dx and the big thing happen OMG!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAH LOL!!!!! ROFL!!!! LMAO!!

and he joined a clan for her too LOL!!!!!!

he pmed this to the leader of the clan LOL

Dude since the first time I meet u through dj you were always a good friend and I really appreciate that it really means a lot to a guy like me. Sadly I am afraid this is the end of the road for me, as you already know me and stephanie have been talking to each other for a while now and it sort of turned into well I will say more than a simple friendship. What I didnt tell is that right before I meet her I was ready to give up dx all together and ready to throw the disk to the game out when I first met her she changed all that. I know that sounds off the wall and unbelieveable but its very true talking to her each day gave me something to look forward to you know, something that would bring a smile to your face. But over the course of time I have unintentially said some stupid things to her too many times and its not that I like playing somekind of sick game with her its just me opening my mouth before I speak like what happened in the server this evening. I am to blame fully for that and I accpect that, when I went to the other map you named after me I tried to say sorry once more but she totally ignored me which really made me feel terrible. Now I dont know what to feel I still love her very much and would give anything to be with her in person hell i would give my left leg lol but now maybe its too late for that. The point to this story is that she in the little time that I have known her has made a difference in my life and thats saying a lot. She gave me the strength to go own in dx but thats gone now, even in a game one on one I loved every single minute of it just be cause I enjoyed her company that much. Also it wasnt about the game either just getting to know her as a person and a friend it was a oppurtuntiy that now at this point I have really fucked up, I am riddled with shame to face her and after what I did I should be..But that dosent change the fact that I really do love her. I must sound like a case of the insane to you at this moment but right now I feel less than human I cant face noone in this state which is why my msn is off, and almost cryed a couple of times trying to type this. Right now I need some time away from any aspect of this game I cant say this will be permanetly but it will be for a good while because thinking about it just hurts. I wish your clan the best of luck as it grows you guys are the best and will always be the best no matter what..And could you do me one last favor..Tell her this sad excuse for a human being is sorry and I will Always love her... ok I gtg I will see you around!!

Her=^iFantasama aka Stephanie O_O LOL!
The Message Writer=Sick AKA ^iOnslaught O_O LOL!
and u know?

LOL!!!! i HAVE BEEN LAUGHING FROM 1 WEEK!!!! AND I BLOW A RIVER OUT OF MY EYES LOL!!!!! TEARS OF JOY and HIS TEARS OF LOVE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ^iOnslaught » Fri Oct 12, 07 7:23 am

HA HA DJ is a loser in case in anyone wonders how he got this private information he stole it from our web site after he hacked it, Im not ashamed of my feelings for certain people that I love, But to do this sort of thing for the sake of being funny to me says a lot about a person. DJ is a Pathetic, illiterate, Pussy That thinks Dx is About Hacking and not playing, as You Know Dx-st is Dead anyways hes the only member you see wearing that title, that to me is truly Funny. Also anyone Wanting See Some Of this Guy Brilliant Posts Just Go to His Home page, You've Never Seen Stupidity On this Level Before!!
^iOnslaught

Postby Jon » Fri Oct 12, 07 8:26 am

Maet, she might not even be a she.
Jon
Alpha

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 8:36 am

LOL lol double lol i loged in from trienkonvo then i got the mail
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 8:38 am

^iOnslaught wrote:HA HA DJ is a loser in case in anyone wonders how he got this private information he stole it from our web site after he hacked it, Im not ashamed of my feelings for certain people that I love, But to do this sort of thing for the sake of being funny to me says a lot about a person. DJ is a Pathetic, illiterate, Pussy That thinks Dx is About Hacking and not playing, as You Know Dx-st is Dead anyways hes the only member you see wearing that title, that to me is truly Funny. Also anyone Wanting See Some Of this Guy Brilliant Posts Just Go to His Home page, You've Never Seen Stupidity On this Level Before!!
who said hacked? lol!
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 8:54 am

Jon[A] wrote:Maet, she might not even be a she.

yea maybe shemale or maybe it!! AAAA WHO KNOWS POOR OL ONSLAUGHT awww
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ^iOnslaught » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:14 am

I bet dj dosent even have a girlfiend does he or is that pick you have above your love dj? Got him chained at the waist huh, wanna keep him for yourself or maybe you find your love at one of those gay ass servers like Dx-st Ventura's, And Besides Dj you wouldn't know a real woman if you saw one too use to getting up in dudes=D
^iOnslaught

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:24 am

LOL! OMG UR SO MAD ALWAYS AFTER GILRS LOL !
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ^iOnslaught » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:26 am

LMFAO, What the fuck is that you said, is that how you spell girls lol, Got Dudes on the Brain huh poor Bastard
^iOnslaught

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:27 am

bastard? oh i know u ur a big.... u will cry if i say that :wink:
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:27 am

well 1 thing
haahhah ur Fu****g Ass off!
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:31 am

aw man who would read that now he gonna post a big thing...
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ^iOnslaught » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:31 am

Im big? lol In what way do you mean? What are you trying to suggest you like'em big
^iOnslaught

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:32 am

big nigga > you
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:36 am

i spelled wrong phew!
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ^iOnslaught » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:37 am

Well I guess I would expect nothing less you are from saudi Ariba, Its not your fault that you parents were so busy building weapons of mass Destruction that they forgot about their poor Ignorant child, I mean I guess its not their fault your so fucking stupid but then again maybe it is..
^iOnslaught

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:39 am

well ur talking to a girl called Allil u love her too? ofcoruse LOL!!!
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ^iOnslaught » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:46 am

What is that one of your nicknames, oh I forgot you do a little crossdressing on the side too. That email you sent me and the boss had your stupid ass name on it, we already knew who it was from but of course you knew that in advance you too clever..
^iOnslaught

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:47 am

lol u don't have my identity :P u can't guess how i look how i speak i know how u look and everything! LOL and again ur ass off!
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby ^iOnslaught » Fri Oct 12, 07 9:56 am

ROFL, ru ass off, you are a funny pion arent you.. THis Conversation is dull you cant come up with something better or is this the limits of your intelligence.. You need to grow up dj your pathetic Ha its not even funny when you really look at it. I'd suggest moving on get a life, life is too short see ya..
^iOnslaught

Postby Professor Layton » Fri Oct 12, 07 11:32 am

GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Snakey » Sun Oct 14, 07 1:14 pm

Clix wrote:...

2nd'd.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Return to Multiplayer