[T] Server has a new rule!

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

[T] Server has a new rule!

Postby Alex » Mon Dec 03, 07 9:33 pm

I just got banned off the [T] server... I played there for ~2 minutes.
Guess what for? I used a DTS! I didn't even say a word... so that couldn't be it for sure.

The owner did not know I was 'Pavlov', thus it was not hatred towards me, and he was also away for 5 months, and had one of his first matches, so could not know about my latest alias.
I started fighting him with a DTS and then he starts saying 'Pavlov, I don't want to deal with faggots'. So using a DTS makes you a faggot?
I explained to him that a DTS is my style, as I really like the weapon.
(I would like to refer you to my member profile, especially look at my Favourite Weapon: http://www.dxalpha.co.uk/members/alex)

So I got banned for using a DTS... Do I sense a new Ste?

You may call this post whiny, but I don't really care. I just wanted to post this.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Mon Dec 03, 07 9:51 pm

Woke up to this lol.

Argh, augged server more than likely?, if they're opening their selves to versatility you gotta open up everything.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Dec 03, 07 10:01 pm

What was the [T] member's name?
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Alex » Mon Dec 03, 07 10:04 pm

[T]John, was playing with [T].... SPAZ.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Hanover Fist » Tue Dec 04, 07 12:18 am

Are you kidding me? John practically never plays.
Last edited by Hanover Fist on Tue Dec 04, 07 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby Kaiden » Tue Dec 04, 07 12:52 am

Oh you joined [T]? Cool.

Odd, complain untill they unban you?
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby [T] » Tue Dec 04, 07 1:30 am

Who was it that banned you? John? I'm sure that he didn't just ban you for using a DTS...
[T]

Postby Alex » Tue Dec 04, 07 9:36 am

I didn't say a word, I just used a DTS. Spaz probably told John to ban me, in teamsay, as they were on the same team.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Spazticus » Tue Dec 04, 07 3:13 pm

John didn't ban you, I banned you.

I banned you for the same reason you had me banned from the DXSG server.

"No reason"
Spazticus

Postby VodunLoas » Tue Dec 04, 07 3:19 pm

No your reason was vengeance.
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby Spazticus » Tue Dec 04, 07 3:22 pm

Good point. Yeah what he said.
Spazticus

Postby Kaiden » Tue Dec 04, 07 4:55 pm

You were probably banned from DXSG for a reason.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Dae » Tue Dec 04, 07 4:56 pm

Spazticus wrote:I banned you for the same reason you had me banned from the DXSG server.

I banned you, not Alex
Dae
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Tue Dec 04, 07 4:58 pm

Lol, so he's banning people and doesn't even know his facts..
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Tue Dec 04, 07 5:32 pm

yea kaiden everyone is an idiot here except you =)
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby synthetic » Tue Dec 04, 07 5:44 pm

Dae[A] wrote:
Spazticus wrote:I banned you for the same reason you had me banned from the DXSG server.

I banned you, not Alex

if Dae banned you then he had a reason to.

Notice how it takes only one rotten apple to get players banned from American and European servers for no apparently valid reason. Spaz was probably the #2 banning admin in triad server / god's kitchen in the first place.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Spazticus » Tue Dec 04, 07 10:42 pm

I still don't know why the hell I was banned, all I can remember was me killing alex a few times, then him complaining because I was killing him, so an admin logs in and bans me.
Spazticus

Postby Kaiden » Tue Dec 04, 07 10:59 pm

Oh! I remember!

We were testing the SpyDrone patch..thing - We were clearly doing that and not playing, then you kept killing us.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby James » Tue Dec 04, 07 11:05 pm

Spaz.
Wash your hair.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Re: [T] Server has a new rule!

Postby Tonnochi » Tue Dec 04, 07 11:59 pm

Alex wrote:I just got banned off the [T] server... I played there for ~2 minutes.
Guess what for? I used a DTS! I didn't even say a word... so that couldn't be it for sure.

The owner did not know I was 'Pavlov', thus it was not hatred towards me, and he was also away for 5 months, and had one of his first matches, so could not know about my latest alias.
I started fighting him with a DTS and then he starts saying 'Pavlov, I don't want to deal with faggots'. So using a DTS makes you a faggot?
(I would like to refer you to my member profile, especially look at my Favourite Weapon: http://www.dxalpha.co.uk/members/alex)

You may call this post whiny, but I don't really care. I just wanted to post this.

I've seen worse. For example, [A]Pavlov was added to the RPG blacklist.

And I don't know why Alpha members insist on aliasing like that. Most people just assume that you're impersonators. You pretty much act the same anyway, not saying anything and bouncing around pissing people off.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Gaz » Wed Dec 05, 07 4:03 am

LTKJAY wrote:Spaz.
Wash your hair.

haha
reow
Gaz

Postby VodunLoas » Wed Dec 05, 07 7:30 am

[FGS]Zeitgeist wrote:You pretty much act the same anyway, not saying anything and bouncing around pissing people off.

LMAO, that sounds very funny.
VodunLoas
Alpha

Postby TonyMontanaDEA » Wed Dec 05, 07 7:32 am

Few names capture the essence of the player that wears it so well as "Spaz" does him.
TonyMontanaDEA

Postby Alex » Wed Dec 05, 07 7:51 am

[FGS]Zeitgeist wrote:
Alex wrote:I just got banned off the [T] server... I played there for ~2 minutes.

And I don't know why Alpha members insist on aliasing like that. Most people just assume that you're impersonators. You pretty much act the same anyway, not saying anything and bouncing around pissing people off.

Sigh... if you want to whine about me - Make your own topic. Yes, I kill people on RPGCity, so what? That's what weapons are for mate. If you don't want people to be killed, then don't include weapons in the map. Easy as that.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Dex » Wed Dec 05, 07 12:47 pm

Alex wrote:
[FGS]Zeitgeist wrote:

Sigh... if you want to whine about me - Make your own topic. Yes, I kill people on RPGCity, so what? That's what weapons are for mate. If you don't want people to be killed, then don't include weapons in the map. Easy as that.

Alex is right, it's like giving a cake to somebody, and a cheery, and then he tries to eat the cheery and you kill him by using AdvKill and add him to Cake-Eating Blacklist. Simple as that. Delete all weapons or something, and also 1 thing i hate on RPGs, the weapons are overpowered, can't somebody just make normal weapons?

Right, guys?
Dex
Forum Hero

Postby Batchy » Wed Dec 05, 07 2:10 pm

the weapons are overpowered, can't somebody just make normal weapons?

Normal weapons are over powered irl.
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Postby Snakey » Wed Dec 05, 07 8:00 pm

The majority of people who complain when they are killed on RPGCity are quite happy to kill other people when they themselves get weapons.
<center>

Snakey
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Wed Dec 05, 07 8:10 pm

~[A]Kaiden~ wrote:Oh! I remember!

We were testing the SpyDrone patch..thing - We were clearly doing that and not playing, then you kept killing us.

Spydrone shooting thing is bullshit. As I said when fighting against two alphas, that shit is worse than crouchbugging, and those two alphas sure were enjoying themselves. Theres difference between transporting a player with warping mesh across the map and between shooting from the flying pan while I really have no fucking clue where the hell you are.

Yeah thats bit off topic.

IRT DEA: Spaz may capture the essence of his name well, but I can think of better word and thats Emo :p *does the hair thing*
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Alex » Wed Dec 05, 07 8:19 pm

User wrote:

Spydrone shooting thing is bullshit. As I said when fighting against two alphas, that shit is worse than crouchbugging, and those two alphas sure were enjoying themselves. Theres difference between transporting a player with warping mesh across the map and between shooting from the flying pan while I really have no fucking clue where the hell you are.

Not? Try aiming a bit above the spy drone. It's not that damn hard.
Alex
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Wed Dec 05, 07 8:28 pm

Alex wrote:
User wrote:

Not? Try aiming a bit above the spy drone. It's not that damn hard.

I aimed at the spy drone. I aimed above the spydrone. I aimed where you were (floating freely away from the spy drone). Lets just say that I didnt notice any blood and didnt get any kills. Besides.. you can say crouchbugging that involves visible mesh bugging is as allowed, just have to aim for torso to hit head, isnt it. But in case of crouch bugging the bugger is at least near the fuckin target.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Next

Return to Multiplayer