Im now hosting a UCC master server.

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Mr. Tastix » Tue Apr 08, 08 9:39 am

Alex wrote:
~Psychotic~ wrote:
Alex wrote:
DeathMaster wrote:Alex is a teen too :)

There's a difference between 13 year old teenages and 18 year old teenagers :)

So does that make me less immature, for only just turning 17? I find it extremely ignorant to say all teenagers are irresponsible and immature. Not all of us are the stereotypical teenager.

I for one consider myself mature enough to know what and what not to do. To know right from wrong and to take responsibility for my own actions. Sure, I'm eccentric and fucked in the head but that's just my personality.

If I'm apparently the stereotypical teenager (as is everyone else who is 13-17, according to you and Dae) then I wouldn't no my own responsibilities and when to partake in them, but I do however. I also according to you, should not have left high school even though it was doing NOTHING for me and I was learning nothing of which I plan to do as a career choice.

And finally, if I'm not 18 does that make me less likely to run a successful website? Or make me less likely to run it responsibly and maturely? I think not.

As for the new master server... eh. What's the likelihood of GameSpy screwing up so badly or the chances they'll close it down? Especially when Deus Ex 3 has been announced officially.

I'm not talking about 17 year olds there, but 13 year olds.

Ah, yes but you said there's a difference between 13 year olds and 18 year olds. Which would also mean everything in between. As did Dae.

I don't see a problem with a 13 year old hosting a website or server either (except in this case where it's pointless) as long as they know what they're doing. My cousin for one has been a wembaster or a few sites, all of which made him substantial money.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Psycho » Wed Apr 09, 08 7:21 pm

Im 13 I dont say -----> ( I shal hax u and kill u with a bazooka )
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby hdd21 » Wed Apr 09, 08 8:11 pm

Phy says:Ah, yes but you said there's a difference between 13 year olds and 18 year olds. Which would also mean everything in between. As did Dae.

I don't see a problem with a 13 year old hosting a website or server either (except in this case where it's pointless) as long as they know what they're doing. My cousin for one has been a wembaster or a few sites, all of which made him substantial money

Yes hes right. i gave up hosting at as it wansnt wanted. But when gamespy goes down ppl would wish it was there... My server is hosted on a server hoster pc with no monitor. Thats where the MS was.
DX is the best game ever :) :D
Alex:Hello.

Thank you for your interest and effort into Alpha.
I hope you enjoyed your flight with us.

We hope to fly you soon again.

Goodbye.

// "You have now boarded Alpha Airlines Flight:1264 Please take your seat and fasten your seatbelt"
hdd21

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 10, 08 8:28 am

hdd21 wrote:Phy says:Ah, yes but you said there's a difference between 13 year olds and 18 year olds. Which would also mean everything in between. As did Dae.

I don't see a problem with a 13 year old hosting a website or server either (except in this case where it's pointless) as long as they know what they're doing. My cousin for one has been a wembaster or a few sites, all of which made him substantial money

Yes hes right. i gave up hosting at as it wansnt wanted. But when gamespy goes down ppl would wish it was there... My server is hosted on a server hoster pc with no monitor. Thats where the MS was.

And you're just a moron. Please don't come back, ever.
Alex
Alpha

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 16, 08 2:47 am

This one of the most fascinating threads i have read ever in DX...

Dae wrote:I always thought that de facto a teenager is someone of age 13-16 (even though 17, 18, 19 end in "teen"), and 17-20 is a "young adult". I looked into Wikipedia and seems that such division exists only in Russian Sad

Japan are children until seijinshiki, which is at 20.

teenager is a teenager, a youth is a youth, a kid is a kid... no?

HDD is a kid, Alex is a teenager, I'm a dinosaur...

ON-TOPIC = dark knight has got MS, A got one, u got one, whoooopeeeee!
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Previous

Return to Multiplayer