[A] tnag server lol dont make me laugh

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

[A] tnag server lol dont make me laugh

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 23, 08 4:10 am

run out of ideas?

1. If [A] had the capability to run an altfire server, why then have they been asking me to do it?

2. Seems Alex has pinched Icho's code for low-grav or am I wrong? Plz note I am using question form.

3. Alex, you are a disgrace on the server having rants and flames with HDD and other beginners, ppl want to play, your hostility, aggression, insults are not welcome, call urself a clan leader?

4. Your clan is asking the community for money, but not revealing the nature of your project, you ask us to trust you.

How can we trust your clan, if it is going to mess with the beretta trial by running a beretta server...

How can we trust your clan with our money, if all u do is waste resources by running a second altfire server, when u could have done it months ago.

You've made my mind up for me, no way I trust you Alex, especially with my donation...

why dont you go and find your own ideas and stop copying other ppl's? Stop messing plz with our beretta trial and run a different gametype and if u have a point to make, why dont u just make it, instead of these games.

Im disappointed the lack of respect you have for FGS on the server and the selfishness you exert over all players as you monopolize the infolink to argue for over 30 minutes with EDH, you are a disgrace. Take it as formal complaint from several FGS members about you on our server. Dont annoy admins further plz...

leave FGS alone. The vote would have been useful info, now u have screwed it up...
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Wed Apr 23, 08 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 23, 08 4:33 am

can i add, influencing the vote, by running beretta server, just means, now we will never now for sure the true community feeling... it was winning the vote anyway, your exercise is pointless and childish... and a waste of community resources...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Re: [A] tnag server lol dont make me laugh

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 23, 08 7:28 am

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:run out of ideas?

1. If [A] had the capability to run an altfire server, why then have they been asking me to do it?

We never asked you to run it. I found it a disgrace that you ran AltFire with DXSG.

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:2. Seems Alex has pinched Icho's code for low-grav or am I wrong? Plz note I am using question form.

Ever thought of ModifyZone actor? And that your server wasn't the only one in history that was Low gravity?

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:3. Alex, you are a disgrace on the server having rants and flames with HDD and other beginners, ppl want to play, your hostility, aggression, insults are not welcome, call urself a clan leader?

I am a clanleader. And why? I don't make posts as this. "HDD and other beginners". Don't compare them to each other. Surely, HDD21 sucks, but he didn't just start. He ruined MMAdvBan thus deserves to be banned from every server.

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:4. Your clan is asking the community for money, but not revealing the nature of your project, you ask us to trust you.

That is how we do it, indeed. If you don't like it, then don't donate.

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:How can we trust your clan, if it is going to mess with the beretta trial by running a beretta server...

What a comparisons... Hosting a beretta server does not influence the trial.

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:How can we trust your clan with our money, if all u do is waste resources by running a second altfire server, when u could have done it months ago.

Small notification: I paid for that gameserver in January or February, and I paid for a year. Why? So I had some discount and didn't had to pay every month or three. None of the money donated will go to gameservers. It's all paid out of my pocket.

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:You've made my mind up for me, no way I trust you Alex, especially with my donation...

Your choice, but I know why you wont donate, you're afraid of Alpha :)

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:why dont you go and find your own ideas and stop copying other ppl's? Stop messing plz with our beretta trial and run a different gametype and if u have a point to make, why dont u just make it, instead of these games.

We are currently working on a special theme for our AltFire. It wont be normal Team DeathMatch, and in fact, I hope the server becomes better than your server. You know why? Just to laugh in your face.

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:Im disappointed the lack of respect you have for FGS on the server and the selfishness you exert over all players as you monopolize the infolink to argue for over 30 minutes with EDH, you are a disgrace. Take it as formal complaint from several FGS members about you on our server. Dont annoy admins further plz...

leave FGS alone. The vote would have been useful info, now u have screwed it up...

I have not screwed up the vote, and I only lack respect for Anihex.
And let me guess, you think I actually did ban or kick HDD21? In fact, the only one I banned on your server is this 'Jacky' person which was obviously cheating with LAM's. So far I did not do anything.

Shadowrunner, you're a piece of shit, who thinks Alpha is a threat and is afraid of it, that is why you create such posts. You were never going to donate, not even if we made our goals public, because you don't like Alpha and the position it has.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Psycho » Wed Apr 23, 08 7:42 am

2 Altfire-TNAG server :S Why wont you host something else? FGS used the mode first.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 23, 08 7:43 am

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:2 Altfire-TNAG server :S Why wont you host something else? FGS used the mode first.

We are currently working on a special theme for our AltFire. It wont be normal Team DeathMatch, and in fact, I hope the server becomes better than your server. You know why? Just to laugh in your face.

I will balance my server, add elements of UT that the FGS server does not have and basically, make it better.
Last edited by Alex on Wed Apr 23, 08 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Psycho » Wed Apr 23, 08 7:54 am

Difrent guns?
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 23, 08 7:55 am

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:Difrent guns?

Some guns will be adjusted, maybe even 1 or 2 new weapons.
Alex
Alpha

Postby [FGS]Majestic » Wed Apr 23, 08 8:29 am

Alex wrote:We never asked you to run it. I found it a disgrace that you ran AltFire with DXSG.

The 'original' Altfire server had DXSG too...And I find it very surprising that you host an Altfire server instead of servers with gametypes you guys have made like MultiDX.

Alex wrote:I am a clanleader. And why? I don't make posts as this. "HDD and other beginners". Don't compare them to each other. Surely, HDD21 sucks, but he didn't just start. He ruined MMAdvBan thus deserves to be banned from every server.

I disagree here. If he ruined a mod of yours, does that qualify him to be banned from every server? To be honest, I don't think so.

Alex wrote:We are currently working on a special theme for our AltFire. It wont be normal Team DeathMatch, and in fact, I hope the server becomes better than your server. You know why? Just to laugh in your face.

I thought you were a mature clan leader like you said before? Guess I was wrong.

Alex wrote:Your choice, but I know why you wont donate, you're afraid of Alpha :)

I don't think he's afraid of Alpha, he just wants to know what his money is spent on?

Alex wrote:I only lack respect for Anihex.

Good for you, just keep it to yourself.

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:2 Altfire-TNAG server :S Why wont you host something else? FGS used the mode first.

I agree with this :)
Last edited by [FGS]Majestic on Wed Apr 23, 08 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]Majestic
Wannabe

Postby Kaiden » Wed Apr 23, 08 10:36 am

There's more than one ATDM server, more than one 0 aug server, now there's more than one TNAG server, I see no difference.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby James » Wed Apr 23, 08 11:43 am

I hosted an ALT Fire server back in 2003, I think you're all copying me.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Professor Layton » Wed Apr 23, 08 11:47 am

I did that in 1988, nothing to see here :arrow:
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 23, 08 1:38 pm

Alex I dont see anyone on A servers atm, only us on DXAG.

I see that EDH, RTK, FGS are the only ones being used 24 hours per day.

You were asking for RPG maps for your server, which we offered to make, so you have already told me your server is not receiving attention.

you can argue fine points, but the bottom line is this...

I initiated a beretta vote because I am sick of people arguing for it.
I knew if Beretta was removed that the majority will vote to return it.
The vote was under progress...

Why did u interfere with our business in that way, we wanted to prove whether the community wants beretta or not with hard fact.

It really is aggravating, that you waste your brain sometimes.

calling FGS "shits" and "laugh in your face" etc... just proves that you are doing this for no good reason...case closed... Alex is doing this out of spite. Self-confessed. And it makes me laugh, your server will never be better, you fail at admin

As for Altfire at DXSG, that has been running together since 2005... with no complaint from anyone... IchoTolot and Nobody ran that a long time ago, it has always been popular on Altfire.

Dont lie, get your facts straight and stop these silly personal vendettas against less experienced people...

and whatever HDD did, your personal shit is not to take over anyone's server, it's just more insult from you...

that was the last time you got away with hostile shit like that on that server.
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Wed Apr 23, 08 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Apr 23, 08 1:50 pm

Wait-- what? People can't even host what they want anymore? And can't ask for donations for projects?
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Apr 23, 08 1:57 pm

People run their clans differently. If you don't like the way Alex runs [A] then you can fuck off, ShadowRunner. Understand? Same goes for you Alex. If you don't like the way ShadowRunner runs his clan then you don't have to fucking comment on it.

ShadowRunner, as far as I'm concerned, you will either donate money to [A] or you won't. Loads of people ask for donations without stating why. But do you complain about them? No, you don't, so leave [A] the fuck alone.

Alex, you want Deus Ex to succeed and come alive and active again yet you abuse a clan which is trying potentially trying to achieve the same goal as you? Where the FUCK is the fucking logic in that? THERE IS NONE.

You both are FUCKED IN THE GODDAMN HEAD. You shouldn't be fucken fighting, you should be working together to make Deus Ex stay alive. And Kaiden, the difference with DXAG and TNAG is that 0-Aug and Augged gametypes were NOT made by players but were made by Ion Storm. DXAG and TNAG were fan made.

ShadowRunner, where do you get off insulting Alex? He may have insulted you but do you really find it wise to insult him? Does it soothe your anger? Make you feel good? Regardless if it does or doesn't, there's really no need for it as it's just going to make you look like more of a fucked up asshole.

And the exact same goes for you Alex. You insulting ShadowRunner doesn't make you look like a brilliant clan leader. It makes you look like some damn kid who didn't get his way. I also find it rude how you would fuck the process of the Baretta mod up but then say you didn't. That's called not facing up to the facts where I come from. You wouldn't like it if someone fucked over your own mods so why do it to others?

I'm neither defending anyone nor saying what anyone should do. My opinion on the matter is simple. ShadowRunner and Alex, you're both as bad as one another. ShadowRunner for complaining on [A] in the first place and thinking Alex would give a shit, and Alex for being disrespectful to ShadowRunner.

You were and are both assholes. You're both in Deus Ex Clans, you both run Deus Ex Clans, you both want Deus Ex to stay alive and yet, you both love to fucken argue about one another. Sounds like it's really keeping DX alive doesn't it? Like I said, you shouldn't be fighting as it KILLS the community, you should be working together.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:03 pm

You dont understand something

I have admin on [A] servers.

I develop an [A] mod for them.

I have the greatest respect for [A]

You don't understand something else.

You say I am abusing [A] clan. That is ironic because we have every right to warn Alex for his behaviour on the server, would u prefer I just ban him and post the convo that got him banned? Then the community can decide if Alex should be banned or not...

You can say what you like, but you don't know what you are talking about,

we have every right to refuse Abuse, Aggression, Hostility, attempted admin abuse by banning HDD for issues which dont relate to our server.

Everything you just accused me of on forums, is exactly what Alex is doing on our server...

and yes, we have a right to ask ppl not to interfere with our vote.

Im disappointed in you, I usually find what you say is truthful...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby or 1=1 » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:03 pm

MastaKilla wrote:Wait-- what? People can't even host what they want anymore? And can't ask for donations for projects?

DING DING DING

W
E

H
A
V
E

A

W
I
N
N
E
R

!
Cheap Bitch
or 1=1
Master

Postby Professor Layton » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:07 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:0-Aug and Augged gametypes were NOT made by players but were made by Ion Storm.
Wut? :]

And regarding this topic in general, there's no reason why Alex shouldn't be allowed to host another server. It's not even a total clone I believe, as I read some things were different than on the FGS one. It might not look as the smartest thing to do: not happy with the current settings, thus hosting a completely new server, but I guess if there's enough stuff he isn't happy with on your server, then he should just host another server with his desired preferences. There's no reason why there should be only one server with some gametype, which dictates the only way that gametype "is meant to be played"
Last edited by Professor Layton on Wed Apr 23, 08 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:19 pm

0-aug came out with single player did it?

We dont say other ppl cant run altfire servers or ask for money.

but running during a no-beretta trial just is molesting FGS business...

Also actually you kids dont seem to know much about the real world.

In the real world, you can't ask for money for projects without revealing the full nature of the project.

I won government funding twice to run projects that helped communities, ppl in the real world, just don't give money without some element of trust.

No-one in FGS trusts [A]lex right now. Give money to a man, who wants to "laugh in my face"...

Try as much as you like, you wont find a good reason for what Alex is doing... or an excuse for his behaviour on our server.

And accusing me of starting this bullshit is lame pyschotic, i never insult or aggravate alex in the game and ignore totally his abuse on server...

want me to post the proof that you are speaking bullshit and I am the truth here? I send you yesterday's server log?
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Wed Apr 23, 08 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Professor Layton » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:31 pm

I'm not jumping to Alex's side mindlessly and I only mentioned something about this server thing, I never mentioned anything about the donations and the other things, so I don't see a reason to bring it up? :?

Now I really dunno what's this berettatrial all about, but I don't see why another server with beretta's would influence the voting. Calling other people kids just because you're older doesn't help anything and it does not make you look any wiser.
Last edited by Professor Layton on Wed Apr 23, 08 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:39 pm

Excuse ShadowRunner but didn't I just fucken state I am NOT FUCKING DEFENDING EITHER OF YOU? Or did you just forget that little detail? As far as I'm concerned you're both acting like childish little pricks.

And btw, internet business IS the real world. It happens in real time, does it not? You pay with real money, do you not (most of the time anyway).

I'm not condoning what Alex done as right but I'm not saying that what you're doing is right either. If you have the power to ban Alex or ban HDD21 for whatever reason and say you don't like Alex doing it (even if he had good reason to do so), why would you complain? If you have as much power as Alex does on [A] servers. TELL ME WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD YOU FUCKING COMPLAIN? IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENCE.

You complain because Alex used a modification of yours on an [A] server which you also run. Couldn't you just have removed said mod if you didn't like it? Did you? No you fucken didn't, instead you come running in here with your head held high expecting to be praised by trying to complain.

And I'm saying BOTH you AND Alex are abusing EACH OTHER. You abused him by making a complaint that wasn't valid and making one you could've fixed. Hell, if you had a problem you should have consulted him directly either via PM, e-mail or MSN. Not where everyone can see and post. And Alex also insulted and abused you with the statements you made.

Don't you DARE accuse me of taking sides or imply me of taking sides. Because I'm not. Like I said, if you've every right to ban HDD21 for what he did then why the hell didn't you and stop complaining about it?

You don't like my opinion and anyone else's yet you're willing to post in a PUBLIC forum where the members can post PUBLICLY their OPINION? If you didn't want a big fuss you should've PMed Alex and be done with it.

And sorry, my bad, 0-aug didn't come with DX originally, other way round. Still wasn't made by FGS or Alpha though was it? Or are you gunna both claim ownership or 0-augged and non-aug gametypes too now, like DejaVu tried doing?

You think I'm disgusting ShadowRunner? I'm not the one who posted are stupid contradictive post to complain about someone who is just as much an moron as I am (when I say moron Alex, I mean in the fact that you insult ShadowRunner for no damn good purpose, it won't get you anywhere anyway).

And don't flaunt your so called power at me. You think you have power? Over a game as small as Deus Ex (wouldn't be small if you guys wouldn't stop arguing for two fucking minutes)? You have power, but in your own servers. Other than that you're just a man, a man who, like Alex, has to insult to prove he has balls.

You're both the ones who are disgusting. And you're both disgraces to the Deus Ex name. You try to protect the game and here you are DESTROYING the community of it. Ever heard of forgive and forget? Can't do that? Then maybe you should've expressed your complaints in private, maybe you'll do so next time, if that happens.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:42 pm

If u dont know what it is about, then how could u know whether Alex's second server affects the trial or not...

It will affect the trial in several ways...

Players who like beretta will see beretta missing, be informed they can use it on his server and now visit his server.

They wont even know there is a vote.

The vote will reflect wrongly.

We also wont see the entire community fighting no-beretta. So far except for a few ppl like Alex, most people have accepted the trial period without complaint.

At the end of the day, there is no rule against running a second server, but it just doesn't make sense during the beretta trial.

unless you want to "laugh in FGS's face"...

which then I wonder Clix, why you are arguing certain points in Alex's favour when our leader IchoTolot rents u gravity-world.com for your clan website, I believe at his expense , not yours...

damned inappropriate in my opinion and you should show some respect and open your mouth, when in fact brain has acquired full facts.

I dont argue with Alex, he gets ignored by me in server, when he is abusive, I can't even be bothered to kick him, even when he is disrupting the game for others...

People who dont actually know the issues relating to Alex and FGS or DXMP and Altfire, plz go play on both servers, before you think you know something...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:44 pm

This topic is a joke. I get it now, hahaha good one Shadowrunner.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:48 pm

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:I dont argue with Alex, he gets ignored by me in server, when he is abusive, I can't even be bothered to kick him, even when he is disrupting the game for others...

I hope you don't call yourself a good admin then. I also really do hope you don't try to keep Deus Ex alive, I assumed you do because you're apart of a DEUS EX CLAN. But here I learn you're actually promoting Alex's abuse?

And now you're even more contradictive. You complain about Alex's abuse yet you don't take any action against it even though you can? What the hell man, don't even try to justify that little "fact" cause you can't. You either ban someone for abuse or you don't.

If I come into your server and started calling everyone cock-munching cunts I'm sure you'd ban me on the spot if caught. But if Alex does oh look, he gets off scot free!

In my word, we call this corrupt. From both you AND Alex. You for not taking action, even against another leader. And Alex for abusing in the first place.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:49 pm

My point of view:

The FGS server was in trouble. I helped them fix it so it would run again. Noone from FGS clearly managed to do so. Thanks to ME the server got back online.

Because of this I received the admin password. I never abused it. Every time I kicked someone or even banned someone it was because he deserved it (Such as, a guy cheating with lams - yesterday). In fact, I NEVER banned nor kicked HDD21. Every time HDD21 enters the server I simply ask another FGS admin if I may ban him. And you know what happens? Nothing. I do not kick him nor do I ban him. No harm done there.

As for the "laughing in your face", I posted that because YOU posted this topic. I hate it when people post things from purely their point of view making me look as bad as possible. While you obviously didn't tell the good things I did.

Maybe recognize this ShadowRunner?
[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:http://www.dxalpha.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=228518#228518

sorry another post...

Gaming Deluxe contacted me and told me server is restarting over and over, he is pretty sure I messed up the ini somehow when I added server password...

If I can't fix the ini, I might ask your help, otherwise I think I find the problem thx...

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:Hi Alex,

I'm really sorry I have to ask your time for this...

I still can't do anything,

the only thing in the ini I noticed looked unusual was some line about "UDPBeacon", it said "BeaconProduct=DeusEx", I don't remember this line being by itself/alone.

We have a server restart tool because the control panel at hoster doesn't work well with UT engine...

user = **********
pw = *************

It sometimes shows "running" when it is stopped and "stopped" when it is running, you have to check the server list tbh.

Control Panel also = gamingdeluxe.co.uk User=********** Pword = *********** but I think CMD line etc is all ok...

Ill be on msn as much as I can today *******@hotmail.co.uk

Also if problem was simple and took no time, it would be nice to know why showmessage and teamswitcher and nukedeath are not working, but anything at all you can do, will be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure I have sent you "full" log, there is a log, but obviously server was restarted 1000's of times yesterday as we tried to fix it.

sorry for all this

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:sex?

just one thing, I hope I gave u the ini with the admin pword.... *********** cos I did show FGS forums an ini adminpassword= xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx blanked out...

feel free to restore law and order there if FGS not around...

how else am I gonna remember...

Well Alex, thx incredibly a lot, Kuchcik will have to stfu and be nice now...

It might be low posting those messages, but hey, this entire topic is full of bs.
Just so you know ShadowRunner, I didn't call FGS shit, I called you shit. I don't have any problem with FGS besides you and Anihex.

As for Psychotic's post:
How did I abuse their clan? Every time I did something I asked for permission, except when it came to cheaters, which I banned right away.

I also find it rude how you would fuck the process of the Baretta mod up but then say you didn't.

Someone explain to me right now, how hosting a server with a beretta in it can ruin the testing period of ANOTHER server?

[FGS]Shadowrunner wrote:attempted admin abuse by banning HDD for issues which dont relate to our server.

I never did any admin abuse :) Sorry kid, I never banned or kicked HDD21, so get your facts straight.

[FGS]Shadowrunner wrote:I develop an [A] mod for them.

Explain that please? You developed a mod for us?

Same goes for you Alex. If you don't like the way ShadowRunner runs his clan then you don't have to fucking comment on it.

Where did I say anything about ShadowRunner running his clan? Please mark it out for me, I must be blind.
Alex
Alpha

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:51 pm

Yeah, Im a good admin I learned from Dae, from Icho... the two best.

And yes, I dont ban anyone or even kick them... I learned that on Factory and Platoon servers...

the only person gonna get banned, is a cheater...

the rest ignored, no attempt to upset admin will work on FGS...

And yes, lesson one. Alex can ban in place A for something that happened in place B, unless it is affecting place A, and Alex has proof.

I think what HDD is ridiculous, but unfortuntately we have had no post by Alex requesting a ban, we have not seen any other clan ban HDD for what he did. IF HDD is banned by other clans, then sure we will consider it. ADVBAN is something I personally think was a good idea.
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Wed Apr 23, 08 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:52 pm

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:Yeah, Im a good admin I learned from Dae, from Icho... the two best.

And yes, I dont ban anyone or even kick them... I learned that on Factory and Platoon servers...

the only person gonna get banned, is a cheater...

the rest ignored, no attempt to upset admin will work on FGS...

Tell me, why are you upset now? Because I called Anihex a prick and such? I thought no admin could be upset.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:53 pm

Someone please use admin abuse powers to lock this topic? It sucks :shock:
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:54 pm

I'm referring to your words on the server over a period of weeks Alex. And I never said u always use abusive words...

example: asking who left or joined, complaining in aggressive, arrogant and hostile manner to admin, that he has not anwered question in 5 seconds.

We don't know, we were fighting, how can i see playerlist all the time when I am fighting?
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Wed Apr 23, 08 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Alex » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:55 pm

[FGS]ShadowRunner wrote:I'm referring to your words on the server over a period of weeks Alex.

Explain to me 1 thing, you keep talking about 'Admin Abuse', which admin abuse did I do.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Apr 23, 08 2:55 pm

It seems both of you like leaving information out. And, for that, I would like to apologize for my statements above.

I still however, think you both should have worked this out privately. As for you ShadowRunner, do you find it justified to blame Alex when you asked for his help (if Alex's posts are legit).

Either way you're both as bad as the other. ShadowRunner never should have posted this publicly , it was plain idiocy on his part and Alex, you shouldn't have replied if you knew you were right. If you know you're right leave it at that, DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY IT AS IT ENDS IN FAILURE. There is still the matter of insulting him as well.

Why can't you guys just end this shit? You're getting NOWHERE. You both really have no proof of anything. Alex, where's your proof you never banned HDD or asked for permission to ban him? ShadowRunner, where's your proof that Alex has been a power abuser?
Last edited by Mr. Tastix on Wed Apr 23, 08 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Next

Return to Multiplayer