FGS/A lockings...

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

FGS/A lockings...

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Fri Apr 25, 08 3:32 pm

It seems James and Kaiden are spokesperson for [A] not Dae?

You removed the thread and then some beginner admin in FGS lost his temper and did some payback on FGS forums, locking threads and removing threads...

We are not interested in admin monologues on either forums and we have values and integrity, which is why we will not be pushed around into not warning ppl who qualify for a warning.

It seems you have done this.

Remove the thread, returned the thread but locked it, then opened other threads, posted private convo and locked it...

This is why until you cease admin abusing, the locked and removed threads on FGS stay locked and removed.

If you are willing to realize, you first removed a thread and have since locked the issues posted...

Then you will realize why it's no good pointing the finger and complaining at our subsequent actions.

We have been directly threatened twice by your clan leader. We suggest you do not attempt further to support his threats, or interfere with valid warnings issued to your leader.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby ¤[A]Raiden¤ » Fri Apr 25, 08 3:34 pm

Seriously, everyone just stfu. This is fucking stupid, dont make me turn green and into the hulk. Just settle it 8)

The way i see it, why dont FGS get on with their own thing and [A] will get on with there's, the community is to small to be arguing over something little. I dont like to take sides but if it came to it id take [A]'s but yeah as i said, both clans just go their seperate ways. Unless we all war, GG.
Last edited by ¤[A]Raiden¤ on Fri Apr 25, 08 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- BoneThugs-N-Harmony -
¤[A]Raiden¤
Alpha

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Fri Apr 25, 08 3:38 pm

This is not about [A], its about one person's actions towards players and admins on FGS server...

So you would prefer we simply ban Alex and play in peace then?

In any case I agree with you.

I dont see any reason for A members to visit FGS and try to interfere with a valid warning issued to Alex...

much as we love to war with [A], there will be no war as long as your leader is making threats, insulting admins, demanding we ban someone or withdraw tech support etc...
Last edited by [FGS]ShadowRunner on Fri Apr 25, 08 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Apr 25, 08 3:44 pm

Not about [A] eh? THEN STOP FUCKING POSTING IN THE FORUM YOU DUMBASS.

If you really have a problem with Alex or James then why don't you go fuck off and email them or something. CAUSE WE REALLY DO NEED YOU FUCKING BULLSHIT HERE. Do you really think the majority of [A] members are going to support you? Do you really think ANYONE is going to when you post FUCKING SHIT IN THEIR FORUMS?

You my friend, are a dumb twat, fuck off where you belong - to your own damn forums and complain their. OR do it in private via email. Your call but I'm getting really fucked off at all the damn pricks posting shit no one wants or needs to read about.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 25, 08 3:45 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:Not about [A] eh? THEN STOP FUCKING POSTING IN THE FORUM YOU DUMBASS.

If you really have a problem with Alex or James then why don't you go fuck off and email them or something. CAUSE WE REALLY DO NEED YOU FUCKING BULLSHIT HERE. Do you really think the majority of [A] members are going to support you? Do you really think ANYONE is going to when you post FUCKING SHIT IN THEIR FORUMS?

You my friend, are a dumb twat, fuck off where you belong - to your own damn forums and complain their. OR do it in private via email. Your call but I'm getting really fucked off at all the damn pricks posting shit no one wants or needs to read about.

Hush, calm down :)
Alex
Alpha

Postby Tonnochi » Fri Apr 25, 08 3:54 pm

Shadowrunner, keep this on our forums for fuck sake. You think a declaration of "how bad they are" will help?

Admins, please lock or delete this.
Last edited by Tonnochi on Fri Apr 25, 08 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonnochi
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Fri Apr 25, 08 3:56 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:Not about [A] eh? THEN STOP FUCKING POSTING IN THE FORUM YOU DUMBASS.

I'm going to restrain from warning you here seeing as I know you're usually quite calm. But in future please adapt a more constructive style of writing.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 25, 08 4:00 pm

Issue is solved, I am 'dropping' the issue. Locked.
Alex
Alpha

Return to Multiplayer