Shen comeback? [topic split]

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby Psycho » Sat May 17, 08 6:11 pm

Shen is making a comeback I hear.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat May 17, 08 6:45 pm

Is Storm leading it or the others? I heard he was making a clan in conjunction with his graphics design board.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby synthetic » Sat May 17, 08 7:06 pm

only shen member i see around these days is rtk fear. go figure.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat May 17, 08 7:09 pm

He wasn't around for the first Shen I thought? Does he go by other aliases?
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby synthetic » Sat May 17, 08 7:19 pm

hes kill[z]one lol, dunno if he was around in shen times but hes deff a very fresh shen.

storm was a serious fella but if i look at spaz and grim that were made in that clan then meh
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat May 17, 08 7:20 pm

Oh he was killzone LOL.

God that chap used to talk some serious crap in game, some things never change.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Survive. » Sat May 17, 08 11:02 pm

I heard Spaz brought Shen back and Fear got invited?
Survive.
Master

Postby Zantinzuken » Sat May 17, 08 11:20 pm

¤[ß2S]¤Sürvívë wrote:I heard Spaz brought Shen back and Fear got invited?

Probably did it for a laugh though, not sure he'd do it seriously.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby ~Si[ß]eria~ » Sun May 18, 08 8:33 am

Fear / Killzone is very serious with this new [Shen] though :lol:
~[ß]Síke~ Mess with the best, fuck the rest.
~Si[ß]eria~
Wannabe

Postby Psycho » Sun May 18, 08 9:53 am

rand12om wrote:only shen member i see around these days is rtk fear. go figure.

Nah I have seen 2 in separet servers at the same time though.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby [FGS]ShadowRunner » Mon May 19, 08 6:28 pm

I saw 2 shen today... so definitely someone joined...
[FGS]ShadowRunner
Addict

Postby Psycho » Mon May 19, 08 8:02 pm

YEs it was Fear, their forums have a few new posts :D

http://www.shen.co.nr
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Cozmo » Mon May 19, 08 9:36 pm

Spaz sort of revived it, but it went quiet again. :|

Wow, almost 2 years since I left it. :o
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Mastakilla » Mon May 19, 08 11:01 pm

Spaz revived it and I joined him with Fear, but we both barely play. And we want to play REN sometime soon. So to answer the question: WE ARE BACK FUCKERS. But quiet as always. Still as deadly though as Spaz has gone into poetry.

Didn't know it was serious tbh, but hey.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Mon May 19, 08 11:02 pm

How many clans is spaz in then, lol. ARM NME SHEN for 0augs and T for augs?
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Mon May 19, 08 11:05 pm

Like I said I didn't know it was serious, and about Spaz he doesn't really care anymore he's just enjoying the game and not taking it too seriously, you can't really blame him can you? People know how spastic Spaz is so they shouldn't let him join... Still want a war.

Also he's in [DXA] and of course the mighty {TWEETY}

I'm really confused with DXMP nowadays we should have a reset button and reset the entire community with all clans and mods.
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Mon May 19, 08 11:13 pm

When I look at clans and such I dont see anything. Clans in DXMP are dead, so it seems to me. Most active clan is mine, second most active is american nMe. And after that there are no more clans. Clans that could play wars.

I agree partly with the reset button part. I dont want to change anything REN has gone through though. Ive worked hard for shit to work out.

I must admit I no longer truly care who the enemy clan has, too. Sometimes Ive even asked the enemy clan to fetch someone at random from msn, if the lack a member. One not so serious war (for us) I fetched someone for ours too..

*sigh*

Not to mention REN has focused on another game now that DXMP has nothing to offer..

its the long lasting clans that stale the community, it is boring to fight same clan again and again. Short-lived clans offer us challenge. While this is the truth, some clans dont wish for short age and take other steps once challenges have gone stale.
Last edited by synthetic on Mon May 19, 08 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Mon May 19, 08 11:34 pm

A clan can be active without showing it's face in-game too much. [ARM] had a time where you could find at least 2 members online at any time, now we barely play (I say we 'cause I'm in [ARM], no I'm not multiclanning since I thought [SHEN] revival was just a piss-take, though I'd still play a [SHEN] vs [REN] war lol) anyway [ARM] is less active right now as we try to keep up with our real lifes aswell, apparently I have one of those. Anyway the clans still exist just not always in-game. With more alive games such as CS:S or BF2 or Halo or whatever you also see that there are members more active on boards rather than in-game.

Also Ken you try to point out how superior [REN] is in most topics regarding DXMP, or at least so it seems, why?
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Survive. » Mon May 19, 08 11:35 pm

Was playing with a bit of SHEN then, seem to be allright guys. Me and Fear seem allright with each other now, so I don't mind the 'new' reformed SHEN that much.
Survive.
Master

Postby synthetic » Mon May 19, 08 11:36 pm

MastaKilla wrote:A clan can be active without showing it's face in-game too much. [ARM] had a time where you could find at least 2 members online at any time, now we barely play (I say we 'cause I'm in [ARM], no I'm not multiclanning since I thought [SHEN] revival was just a piss-take, though I'd still play a [SHEN] vs [REN] war lol) anyway [ARM] is less active right now as we try to keep up with our real lifes aswell, apparently I have one of those. Anyway the clans still exist just not always in-game. With more alive games such as CS:S or BF2 or Halo or whatever you also see that there are members more active on boards rather than in-game.

Also Ken you try to point out how superior [REN] is in most topics regarding DXMP, or at least so it seems, why?

I pointed out that were most active, followed by nme. If that is how you define "superior", then okay, I can live with that.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Mon May 19, 08 11:39 pm

rand12om wrote:
MastaKilla wrote:A clan can be active without showing it's face in-game too much. [ARM] had a time where you could find at least 2 members online at any time, now we barely play (I say we 'cause I'm in [ARM], no I'm not multiclanning since I thought [SHEN] revival was just a piss-take, though I'd still play a [SHEN] vs [REN] war lol) anyway [ARM] is less active right now as we try to keep up with our real lifes aswell, apparently I have one of those. Anyway the clans still exist just not always in-game. With more alive games such as CS:S or BF2 or Halo or whatever you also see that there are members more active on boards rather than in-game.

I pointed out that were most active, followed by nme. If that is how you define "superior", then okay, I can live with that.

What I mean is that you always bring up [REN] in any topic regarding DXMP, as if DXMP revolves around [REN]. Just something I noticed, might just be me, not bothered though :P
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Mon May 19, 08 11:43 pm

Because I am a clan player, I play this game for a clan with a clan and surprise surprise my clan happens to be REN?

As for Shen, I am not at all sure that we would accept a challenge from genuine clan of multiclanners, and dont be surprised if we wont be the only ones.

At least youre challenging us to 0augs, so I will consider it, that is IF you challenge us.
Last edited by synthetic on Mon May 19, 08 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Mastakilla » Tue May 20, 08 12:02 am

rand12om wrote:Because I am a clan player, I play this game for a clan with a clan and surprise surprise my clan happens to be REN?

As for Shen, I am not at all sure that we would accept a challenge from genuine clan of multiclanners, and dont be surprised if we wont be the only ones.

At least youre challenging us to 0augs, so I will consider it, that is IF you challenge us.

You just said you're not bothered when a clan uses a member that's not in their clan for a clanwar if they don't have enough members or you even "borrowed" one of your own members? That makes me think you only want a good challenge, a challenge we could give, perhaps. But yeah that's something to discuss for some other time.

<3
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby synthetic » Tue May 20, 08 12:13 am

For me there still is a difference between a solid clan that well.. has a fighter about who I can say: ok Ill turn a blind eye, and between a clan that is built on a joke and not only is it a joke but the members are also in different clans, some even in more than one clan.

I just posted this to explain myself further, it doesnt change anything about shen, and the war may well happen soon.
Last edited by synthetic on Tue May 20, 08 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Spazticus » Tue May 20, 08 12:30 am

Jesus, took me about half an hour to remember my login. Ok, as for this Shen bullshit.

Yes myself and Masta have revived Shen. It is somewhat serious. I have no bother saying that I'm in [T] and [Shen] as it is breaching no rule in [T] that I can be in a 0 aug clan. As for multiclanners in Shen. Clans that are deemed "dead" the likes of [3] [T] etc, can be kept whilst joining Shen, as without that person the "dead" clan would cease to exist.

As I am leader of the clan, I will also allow members of Augmented clans join. This is aslong as their old clan doesn't decide to play a 0 aug match. My definition of an Aug clan is a clan which does not accept 0 aug challanges, once again the likes of [3] [T] etc.

As for other multiclanners. People who I have invited from [B] have been told that because [B] is an active clan, they must leave it before joining Shen.

So regardless of however much you "know" kenny baby. Once again you're assumptions are wrong. I also love how you prance around here telling "tales of old" and making some sort of stab at me. I wish I was more active here...

Anywho, anyone unsure about any of the shit afformentioned in this thread about shen, I'll more than likely answer if I remember to check it.
Spazticus

Postby synthetic » Tue May 20, 08 12:39 am

[B] plays 0augs as well, ergo = fail, but Im glad they understand how it should work.

You bring out how I may have stated that I know something about this revived Shen, and then you say how my assumptions have been wrong. I have no problem saying that perhaps indeed my assumptions were wrong, but you should learn that there is a certain difference between knowledge and an assumption :lol:

I dont have a problem with the members from auged clans as long as they arent in several 0auged clans at the same time, and of course given that their auged clan doesnt play 0augs.

So I can conclude from this post that nMe lost their European legionnaire after he got to play his little war, and that also ARM is konets, at least for the two previous arm members mastakilla and spaz.
Last edited by synthetic on Tue May 20, 08 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Spazticus » Tue May 20, 08 12:46 am

Lol, I joined nMe because SS joined nMe, then they challenged Ren. I left nMe but I still float about to be used in wars etc, even if I normally find out about them after the date. I'm just doing my bit for the community. You even said that some clans don't get enough players and they need a random player from msn. If I'm on msn, I'll play any war against any clan, I'm not fussy.

Surprisingly from my asshole exterior I somewhat give a damn about the "noob's" and "pro's" alike. If I can help out I will.

I've bumped around from 0a clan to 0a clan having a laugh, I'm sorry I don't take this game as serious as you Ken. I forgot that this game was a sport.

But I guess there's going to be some sort of character battle here over this, oh well, shit happens. I'll let you throw the first stone. :roll:
Spazticus

Postby synthetic » Tue May 20, 08 12:53 am

Fine by me.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Spazticus » Tue May 20, 08 12:56 am

:shock: k...
Spazticus

Postby Psycho » Tue May 20, 08 7:44 am

Biatch is in Shen I hear?
Psycho