{Edh}

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

{Edh}

Postby venom » Wed Jun 11, 08 11:13 am

They being going around telling shit about other clans. Specially hasarin insulting alpha + alex. What is he trying to prove?

discuss
Last edited by venom on Wed Jun 11, 08 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Re: {Edh}

Postby Alex » Wed Jun 11, 08 11:14 am

venom wrote:They being going around telling shit about other clans. Specially hasarin insulting alpha + alex. What is he trying to prove?

discuss

He's pissed off because I said "you spanish fuck", and he's pissed off because of the "spanish" part, he keeps calling me a racist now.

EDIT: He = Hasharin
Last edited by Alex on Wed Jun 11, 08 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex
Alpha

Postby venom » Wed Jun 11, 08 11:37 am

This was like 8 or 9 months ago. I was playing on his server and i asked him for admin password so i can kick this guy. He added me to his clan memberlist. I started swearing at him and he said you will stay in this clan forever and he also banend me off his gay server
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby venom » Wed Jun 11, 08 11:39 am

srry for double post. Hes trying to post shit about u on B2S.
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby ~DJ~ » Wed Jun 11, 08 12:22 pm

.. he will try to make MORE n MORE ppls against alex :O
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 11, 08 12:54 pm

Ah, so this is the Hesharin guy. What a fucking moron. How can you be racist, Alex, when all you said was "you Spanish fuck?" That could mean fucking anything.

And how can he force you to stay in a clan, that's just fucked.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby venom » Wed Jun 11, 08 1:16 pm

Hes trying to show his clan is the greatest
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby {A.a]starcraft » Wed Jun 11, 08 1:38 pm

i think that may on his member pages dont even play anymore
{A.a]starcraft
Wannabe

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Wed Jun 11, 08 1:50 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:How can you be racist, Alex, when all you said was "you Spanish fuck?" That could mean fucking anything.

ORLY?? Didn't think about that at all!
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby venom » Wed Jun 11, 08 1:56 pm

Psychotic just raped him
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Jun 11, 08 2:22 pm

DeathMaster wrote:
~Psychotic~ wrote:How can you be racist, Alex, when all you said was "you Spanish fuck?" That could mean fucking anything.

ORLY?? Didn't think about that at all!

The bastards a pussy. He can't spell for shit, and he needs a smack in the mouth which will probably make him talk better. And all the shit that comes out of his mouth and nothing to back it up with.

Him being offended by that is like someone coming to me and say "You fucking Aussie!" or going to a gay guy "You gay fuck" etc etc. And most of those people don't give a fuck.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Professor Layton » Wed Jun 11, 08 3:00 pm

Alex wrote:I said "you spanish fuck", and he's pissed off because of the "spanish" part, he keeps calling me a racist now.
always knew u were a racist reef
Last edited by Professor Layton on Wed Jun 11, 08 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrandpaTerran wrote:THIS MAP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW I'LL RE-DEVELOP WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY MAPPING TRAINING
Professor Layton
Forum Hero

Postby Alex » Wed Jun 11, 08 3:01 pm

Clix wrote:
Alex wrote:I said "you spanish fuck", and he's pissed off because of the "spanish" part, he keeps calling me a racist now.
always knew u were a racist reef

KAAS ETER.
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Wed Jun 11, 08 3:45 pm

Spic motherfucking beano cunt. They can't do shit because I'm Spanish.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby venom » Wed Jun 11, 08 10:33 pm

ok
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby Cozmo » Wed Jun 11, 08 11:57 pm

~Psychotic~ wrote:The bastards a pussy. He can't spell for shit, and he needs a smack in the mouth which will probably make him talk better. And all the shit that comes out of his mouth and nothing to back it up with.

Be quiet; English isn't his first language. That's like you learning fluent Spannish.

And no Alex, he's been pretty patient with you. You involved him in something that wasn't his problem, insulted him, threatened his clan, threatened him and crashed his server? When he hasn't done anything?

He didn't do anything, even apologised for him and asked for peace. You're in the wrong here.
Cozmo
Master

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jun 12, 08 12:42 am

Sigh. He posted his topics 9+ times, please read some of the replies on FGS/RTK/B2S/BBS/[B].
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Cozmo » Thu Jun 12, 08 12:49 am

Well that doesn't excuse Alex's behaviour.

By the way, stop talking in such an arrogant way. Sighing?
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Zantinzuken » Thu Jun 12, 08 12:55 am

Cozmo wrote:By the way, stop talking in such an arrogant way. Sighing?

Cozmo wrote:Be quiet; English isn't his first language. That's like you learning fluent Spannish.

\:D/
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Cozmo » Thu Jun 12, 08 1:05 am

I don't see how that's arrogant. He jumped stright to the insults.
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A tool for creating multiplayer RPG stuff
Cozmo
Master

Postby Psycho » Thu Jun 12, 08 7:39 am

Hasharin is going around saying that James is a peadophile. I just told him to fuck off.
Last edited by Psycho on Thu Jun 12, 08 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Mr. Tastix » Thu Jun 12, 08 8:26 am

It's not the bad English that's the problem I have with him. It's the fact that he's insulting some decent people (myself not included in "good people") without any evidence to back him claims up. And though he could find "proof" of the claims he makes against Alex it wouldn't matter because the claims he made most Deus Ex players already know anyways.

And now he's insulting James? Not surprising really, the guy sounds like me at a younger age - screaming shit to get attention, no matter the consequences, no matter the attention he gets.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Alex » Thu Jun 12, 08 9:06 am

Cozmo wrote:
~Psychotic~ wrote:The bastards a pussy. He can't spell for shit, and he needs a smack in the mouth which will probably make him talk better. And all the shit that comes out of his mouth and nothing to back it up with.

Be quiet; English isn't his first language. That's like you learning fluent Spannish.

And no Alex, he's been pretty patient with you. You involved him in something that wasn't his problem, insulted him, threatened his clan, threatened him and crashed his server? When he hasn't done anything?

He didn't do anything, even apologised for him and asked for peace. You're in the wrong here.

Hi.

I never crashed his server, that's a blatant lie. I once demonstrated a cheat on his server.... WITH HIS PERMISSION! He was with me in his own server.

Yes, I insulted him. Did you watch the B2S forum? He insulted me back, and was going to insult my MOTHER. That's fun eh? Also watch ALL other forums, where he also insulted me.

Yes, I threatened his clan. It worked with {17} in the case of Majin (When he was still a 'bad ass'), so why not try it with EDH + HDD21 as well?
Alex
Alpha

Postby James » Thu Jun 12, 08 9:44 am

~Psychotic~ wrote:And now he's insulting James?

LOL where. God Damn Spic is small time to my almighty Spicness.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jun 12, 08 9:46 am

Alex wrote:
Cozmo wrote:

Hi.

I never crashed his server, that's a blatant lie. I once demonstrated a cheat on his server.... WITH HIS PERMISSION! He was with me in his own server.

Yes, I insulted him. Did you watch the B2S forum? He insulted me back, and was going to insult my MOTHER. That's fun eh? Also watch ALL other forums, where he also insulted me.

Yes, I threatened his clan. It worked with {17} in the case of Majin (When he was still a 'bad ass'), so why not try it with EDH + HDD21 as well?

See why I said "Sigh" yet? Because this has been posted over 5 times already. Also he often insults people in Spanish.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby venom » Thu Jun 12, 08 9:49 am

lets insult him back using Google translator
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jun 12, 08 10:07 am

venom wrote:lets insult him back using Google translator

Those things aren't generally very accurate xD. You'd try to type "I hate you loads, you annoy me" and end up typing "I hate you plenty, by you me" etc.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Thu Jun 12, 08 11:18 am

Yeah, but it's funny to put in a normal string of text, convert it to one language, copy and paste the translated version and translate that into another language and then translate that result into English again.

For example: Try translation a random sentence to Japanese, then to German and then back to English (or any other variant).
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby venom » Thu Jun 12, 08 12:08 pm

Yo alex hasarin is emailing everyone about this shit

Deus Ex - The Truth About Alpha Clan‏
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:56:33 AM
To: boujtiouih@hotmail.com (boujtiouih@hotmail.com); bradleybut@hotmail.com (bradleybut@hotmail.com); breathles@yahoo.com (breathles@yahoo.com); breathless-m@hotmail.com (breathless-m@hotmail.com); brettjoynt@hotmail.com (brettjoynt@hotmail.com); brian-may89@hotmail.it (brian-may89@hotmail.it); camelot_sir@hotmail.com (camelot_sir@hotmail.com); carDo_ carDo_ (kardo_3_zgz@hotmail.com); carlosl0za@hotmail.com (carlosl0za@hotmail.com); carmen_iruela@hotmail.com (carmen_iruela@hotmail.com); catrine2112@hotmail.fr (catrine2112@hotmail.fr); CCRhola@hotmail.com (ccrhola@hotmail.com); cesar_m_87@hotmail.com (cesar_m_87@hotmail.com); chai_gizele@hotmail.com (chai_gizele@hotmail.com); chantal_v_eeden@hotmail.com (chantal_v_eeden@hotmail.com); cheeky_cl0z@hotmail.co.uk (cheeky_cl0z@hotmail.co.uk); chelsea24111@hotmail.com (chelsea24111@hotmail.com); christianmujica_777@hotmail.com (christianmujica_777@hotmail.com); Christopher (bumpkickhouse@hotmail.co.uk); ciccio.r52@hotmail.it (ciccio.r52@hotmail.it); cicciorusso@hotmail.it (cicciorusso@hotmail.it); cl1ck4ndk1ll@hotmail.com (cl1ck4ndk1ll@hotmail.com); coldwatervagabond@hotmail.com (coldwatervagabond@hotmail.com); commando1172000@yahoo.com (commando1172000@yahoo.com); coolmoh_rizvi@hotmail.com (coolmoh_rizvi@hotmail.com); core_darknight@hotmail.com (core_darknight@hotmail.com); crisricalde_@hotmail.com (crisricalde_@hotmail.com); criss_1_8@hotmail.com (criss_1_8@hotmail.com); cristian_malaga_92@hotmail.com (cristian_malaga_92@hotmail.com); cristian_man_bp@hotmail.com (cristian_man_bp@hotmail.com); cute_alyssa_6@hotmail.com (cute_alyssa_6@hotmail.com); cyborsim@hotmail.com (cyborsim@hotmail.com); Daedalus_DX@hotmail.com (daedalus_dx@hotmail.com); daedulas.icarus@hotmail.com (daedulas.icarus@hotmail.com); dalejohn1995@msn.com (dalejohn1995@msn.com); dalejrfan_8866@hotmail.com (dalejrfan_8866@hotmail.com); damy (damy_bouwmeester@hotmail.com); dani.120@hotmail.com (dani.120@hotmail.com); dani_desoden_89@hotmail.com (dani_desoden_89@hotmail.com); daniel.james.davies@hotmail.co.uk (daniel.james.davies@hotmail.co.uk); danni_danni93@hotmail.com (danni_danni93@hotmail.com); dany_oz@hotmail.it (dany_oz@hotmail.it); dario_alfarp@hotmail.com (dario_alfarp@hotmail.com); dark_dragon512@hotmail.com (dark_dragon512@hotmail.com); darkpolo5@hotmail.com (darkpolo5@hotmail.com); davidpsp@hotmail.com (davidpsp@hotmail.com); decaux_ltu@hotmail.com (decaux_ltu@hotmail.com); decide12@hotmail.com (decide12@hotmail.com)
The truth about [A] Alex

For several years, [A] Alpha clan, was one of the most trusted clans in the Deus Ex community.

But recently, it seems like the hard reality has set in. I've noticed that he started to hate people and tried to enforce his own rules in the Deus Ex community.

I was involved in something that wasn't my problem, and he insulted me, and threatened my clan and me. He also crashed my server. All because I tried to make peace.

I started to gather information about all his actions, by my own testimony and my friends. Here are his transgressions:

- Cheating
- Hacking forums
- Threats
- Insults
- Racism
- Banning E.d.H members from Alpha servers
- Wanting to pay a friend to kick Hdd21
- Creating new cheats
- Creating mods to freeze and force people to reformat their computers
- Rejecting efforts to make peace
- Using bugs on servers
- Lying about everything even if we had proof
- Freezing people's computers
- Creating new cheats
- Banning from forums without reason
- Creating mods to freeze people's computers
- Force people to reformat their computers
- Forcing people to do what he wanted them to

* All these points have been written with proof backing them up *

Since the beginning, we all trusted in Alpha clan. They turned out to be liars.

Liars for dominate players, servers and the Deus Ex world.

And this is only what we know, who knows what more Alex has done? I can't imagine.

Also on FGS forums James N Robinson was talking about pedophiles and little girls.

I really do not hate Alpha, DAE and RAIDEN and some others are good people.

I understand that some people can be friends with Alpha and they want to still be friends with them, but:
Is this what we want as a clan? They fight for Deus Ex? Are Alex and the others good people? Is saving the Alpha clan saving Deus Ex?

I think that everyone has to RESPECT people, forgive and be forgived and start a new.

Most part of Deus Ex population has been living a lie.

Alpha clan or at least Alex and Kaiden wanted to own the Deus Ex world and control the Deus Ex community.

Judge this yourselves.

Live and let live.

More information at: www.edhclan.com / forums
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby James » Thu Jun 12, 08 12:17 pm

Also on FGS forums James N Robinson was talking about pedophiles and little girls.

:lol:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA[/youtube]

I was referring to Shadowrunner with the song.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Next

Return to Multiplayer