{Edh}

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby {A.a]starcraft » Thu Jun 12, 08 12:32 pm

you know that hdd21 is his best friend and that he hates alex so maybe hdd21 is using hasarin reputation

because the dont believe himself
{A.a]starcraft
Wannabe

Postby Dae » Thu Jun 12, 08 12:38 pm

Deus Ex - The Truth About Alpha Clan‏
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:56:33 AM
To: boujtiouih@hotmail.com (boujtiouih@hotmail.com); bradleybut@hotmail.com (bradleybut@hotmail.com); breathles@yahoo.com (breathles@yahoo.com); breathless-m@hotmail.com (breathless-m@hotmail.com); brettjoynt@hotmail.com (brettjoynt@hotmail.com); brian-may89@hotmail.it (brian-may89@hotmail.it); camelot_sir@hotmail.com (camelot_sir@hotmail.com); carDo_ carDo_ (kardo_3_zgz@hotmail.com); carlosl0za@hotmail.com (carlosl0za@hotmail.com); carmen_iruela@hotmail.com (carmen_iruela@hotmail.com); catrine2112@hotmail.fr (catrine2112@hotmail.fr); CCRhola@hotmail.com (ccrhola@hotmail.com); cesar_m_87@hotmail.com (cesar_m_87@hotmail.com); chai_gizele@hotmail.com (chai_gizele@hotmail.com); chantal_v_eeden@hotmail.com (chantal_v_eeden@hotmail.com); cheeky_cl0z@hotmail.co.uk (cheeky_cl0z@hotmail.co.uk); chelsea24111@hotmail.com (chelsea24111@hotmail.com); christianmujica_777@hotmail.com (christianmujica_777@hotmail.com); Christopher (bumpkickhouse@hotmail.co.uk); ciccio.r52@hotmail.it (ciccio.r52@hotmail.it); cicciorusso@hotmail.it (cicciorusso@hotmail.it); cl1ck4ndk1ll@hotmail.com (cl1ck4ndk1ll@hotmail.com); coldwatervagabond@hotmail.com (coldwatervagabond@hotmail.com); commando1172000@yahoo.com (commando1172000@yahoo.com); coolmoh_rizvi@hotmail.com (coolmoh_rizvi@hotmail.com); core_darknight@hotmail.com (core_darknight@hotmail.com); crisricalde_@hotmail.com (crisricalde_@hotmail.com); criss_1_8@hotmail.com (criss_1_8@hotmail.com); cristian_malaga_92@hotmail.com (cristian_malaga_92@hotmail.com); cristian_man_bp@hotmail.com (cristian_man_bp@hotmail.com); cute_alyssa_6@hotmail.com (cute_alyssa_6@hotmail.com); cyborsim@hotmail.com (cyborsim@hotmail.com); Daedalus_DX@hotmail.com (daedalus_dx@hotmail.com); daedulas.icarus@hotmail.com (daedulas.icarus@hotmail.com); dalejohn1995@msn.com (dalejohn1995@msn.com); dalejrfan_8866@hotmail.com (dalejrfan_8866@hotmail.com); damy (damy_bouwmeester@hotmail.com); dani.120@hotmail.com (dani.120@hotmail.com); dani_desoden_89@hotmail.com (dani_desoden_89@hotmail.com); daniel.james.davies@hotmail.co.uk (daniel.james.davies@hotmail.co.uk); danni_danni93@hotmail.com (danni_danni93@hotmail.com); dany_oz@hotmail.it (dany_oz@hotmail.it); dario_alfarp@hotmail.com (dario_alfarp@hotmail.com); dark_dragon512@hotmail.com (dark_dragon512@hotmail.com); darkpolo5@hotmail.com (darkpolo5@hotmail.com); davidpsp@hotmail.com (davidpsp@hotmail.com); decaux_ltu@hotmail.com (decaux_ltu@hotmail.com); decide12@hotmail.com (decide12@hotmail.com)
The truth about [A] Alex

For several years, [A] Alpha clan, was one of the most trusted clans in the Deus Ex community.

But recently, it seems like the hard reality has set in. I've noticed that he started to hate people and tried to enforce his own rules in the Deus Ex community.

I was involved in something that wasn't my problem, and he insulted me, and threatened my clan and me. He also crashed my server. All because I tried to make peace.

I started to gather information about all his actions, by my own testimony and my friends. Here are his transgressions:

- Cheating
- Hacking forums
- Threats
- Insults
- Racism
- Banning E.d.H members from Alpha servers
- Wanting to pay a friend to kick Hdd21
- Creating new cheats
- Creating mods to freeze and force people to reformat their computers
- Rejecting efforts to make peace
- Using bugs on servers
- Lying about everything even if we had proof
- Freezing people's computers
- Creating new cheats
- Banning from forums without reason
- Creating mods to freeze people's computers
- Force people to reformat their computers
- Forcing people to do what he wanted them to

* All these points have been written with proof backing them up *

Since the beginning, we all trusted in Alpha clan. They turned out to be liars.

Liars for dominate players, servers and the Deus Ex world.

And this is only what we know, who knows what more Alex has done? I can't imagine.

Also on FGS forums James N Robinson was talking about pedophiles and little girls.

I really do not hate Alpha, DAE and RAIDEN and some others are good people.

I understand that some people can be friends with Alpha and they want to still be friends with them, but:
Is this what we want as a clan? They fight for Deus Ex? Are Alex and the others good people? Is saving the Alpha clan saving Deus Ex?

I think that everyone has to RESPECT people, forgive and be forgived and start a new.

Most part of Deus Ex population has been living a lie.

Alpha clan or at least Alex and Kaiden wanted to own the Deus Ex world and control the Deus Ex community.

Judge this yourselves.

Live and let live.

More information at: www.edhclan.com / forums

Subject: Truth about Hasharin and Dejavu duo

For several, Edh clan, was one of the most trusted clans in the Deus Ex community.

But recently, it seems like the hard reality has set in. I've noticed that the Hasharin + Dejavu duo started to hate people and tried to enforce their own rules in the Deus Ex community.

I was involved in something that wasn't my problem, and they insulted me, and threatened my clan and me. Dejavu also crashed our server. All because I tried to make peace.

I started to gather information about all their actions, by my own testimony and my friends. Here are dejavus and hasharin's transgressions:

- Hacking forums
- Spreading viruses
- Discriminating community
- Lying about everything even if we had proof
- Forcing players change masterserver
- Stealing private information
- Publishing private information
- Spreading lies
- Insults
- Force people to reformat their computers
- Forcing people to do what he wanted them to
- Creating mods to freeze and force people to reformat their computers
- Hacking servers
- Rejecting efforts to make peace

* All these points have been written with proof backing them up *

Since the beginning, we all trusted in Edh. They turned out to be liars by cooperating with dejavu.

Liars for dominate players, servers and the Deus Ex world.

And this is only what we know, who knows what more they have done? I can't imagine.

Also Hasharin mentioned pedophiles and little girls in his letter.

I really do not hate all EDh people and some others are good people.

I understand that some people can be friends with Edh and they want to still be friends with them, but:
Is this what we want as a clan? They fight for Deus Ex? Are Hasharin, Dejavu and the others good people? Is saving the Edh clan saving Deus Ex?

I think that everyone has to RESPECT people, forgive and be forgived and start a new.

Most part of Deus Ex population has been living a lie.

Edh clan or at least Hasharin and Dejavu want to own the Deus Ex world and control the Deus Ex community.

Judge this yourselves.

Live and let live.

More information at: www.dxalpha.com / forum
Last edited by Dae on Sun Jan 23, 11 9:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dae
Alpha

Postby venom » Thu Jun 12, 08 12:42 pm

nicely done
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby Mr. Tastix » Thu Jun 12, 08 3:13 pm

Just read that post, he's just quoting what Hesharin already tried "framing" Alex with. The only recent activity I see on that list is the whole ordeal with HDD21 and like I keep saying, if HDD21 has a damned problem with Alex then he'll deal with it himself. He doesn't need a bunch of pricks doing it for him.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Spiderbot01 » Thu Jun 12, 08 3:28 pm

Also on FGS forums James N Robinson was talking about pedophiles and little girls.

INTERNET SUPERVILLIANS.
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>
<center>Image</center><
Spiderbot01
Alpha

Postby Kaiden » Thu Jun 12, 08 3:33 pm

Lol Alpha closed, no one cares what some little kids think. They can write what they want, won't make it any more true.
Last edited by Kaiden on Thu Jun 12, 08 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Re: {Edh}

Postby Bear » Thu Jun 12, 08 7:54 pm

venom wrote:They being going around telling shit about other clans. Specially hasarin insulting alpha + alex. What is he trying to prove?

discuss

ye lets say fuck you to Emo Dick Hikers
Bear
Addict

Postby ~SaSQuAtCH~ » Thu Jun 12, 08 10:28 pm

{edh} has only ever fought for {edh}
~SaSQuAtCH~
Master

Postby venom » Thu Jun 12, 08 11:21 pm

hdd21 thinks he can map. He edits maps made by other people
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby ~DJ~ » Fri Jun 13, 08 2:19 am

i'd like to say one thing... its not EDH problem... HDD joinded EDH to get the admin password of there server... and then he joinded DXA for there admin password of there server... and then he thought that he can do something.. so he told all EDH guys that Alpha is bad etc etc.. so its HDD problem that he did everything...

i think its not hash problem... cuz he dont know whats really going on.. but then again... he teamed up with Dejavu and Hdd...

I Know HDD lies to much, as he says i, I THREATENED HIM AND ASKED FOR HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION.. And i am a HACKER

So... there.. you know how noob am i... so dont say that HDD is a good person..
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby Psycho » Fri Jun 13, 08 7:52 am

LTKJAY wrote:

:lol:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA[/youtube]

I was referring to Shadowrunner with the song.

I'm still laughing :P

Hasharin told someone in EDH server that he got hacked by Alex, I know this is bollox, but how can he go round saying these things?
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby venom » Fri Jun 13, 08 9:24 am

Cuz hes a cunt
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby Alex » Fri Jun 13, 08 9:28 am

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:
LTKJAY wrote:

:lol:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA[/youtube]

I was referring to Shadowrunner with the song.

I'm still laughing :P

Hasharin told someone in EDH server that he got hacked by Alex, I know this is bollox, but how can he go round saying these things?

How? Well, it's the only way he can really try ruining my reputation.
I didn't do anything seriously bad in the last period, but HDD21 and Hasharin have been accusing me of hacking their server a lot of times, while I didn't.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Fri Jun 13, 08 11:10 am

That video is fucking weird and fucking funny.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby James » Fri Jun 13, 08 11:19 am

Mr. Tastix wrote:That video is fucking weird and fucking funny.

Danny Elfman for you.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Psycho » Fri Jun 13, 08 4:12 pm

I hate all these people who critisize Alpha and Alex. I just want these Spanish Sluts to shut the fuck up.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby venom » Fri Jun 13, 08 6:37 pm

Go psycho
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby ~Si[ß]eria~ » Sat Jun 14, 08 10:10 am

Hasharin is a stupid fuck. You can't enter his server without getting called a cheater, no matter if you are using cheats or not. While I was still in [EL] they had this thing going on that they kept spreading lies like "All of [EL] are cheaters and bad people" but at the same time they liked to impersonate alot of them, including myself on their website and in game. Now they seem to have calmed down but getting accused of cheating falsely just never ends...

All you have to do is go to Hasharin's server and look at all the players. You will see that they all have IQ's below 70.
~[ß]Síke~ Mess with the best, fuck the rest.
~Si[ß]eria~
Wannabe

Postby venom » Sat Jun 14, 08 10:32 am

~Si[ß]eria~ wrote:All you have to do is go to Hasharin's server and look at all the players. You will see that they all have IQ's below 70.

That is so true
========================
-=VENOM=-
========================

venom
Wannabe

Postby synthetic » Sat Jun 14, 08 11:42 am

I laugh at the random bashing most of you seem to enjoy on these forums. Goes to show who has the IQ below 70.

Posts like dae's are constructive and well planned, but they just remain what they are: simple posts. It seems this community is unable to grab onto any piece of solid evidence against DejaVu. So we keep making posts like this, while DejaVu supporters make their own posts. And in the background they are still doing what they want without restrictions.

Lately it seems to me, and probably to many others who read the threads on different forums, that we actually dont have jack shit against DejaVu, or EdH in that matter.
Those who have something just refer to it in their posts, or refer to their friends who say they have it, and thats really as far as it goes.
Its like trying to poke a hole into cardboard with soft penis.

The way Alex is dissed does not really differ from the way DejaVu or EdH is dissed. Most of it is plain retarded flaming and everybody always relies on something someone who knew someone found out.
Last edited by synthetic on Sat Jun 14, 08 11:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Sat Jun 14, 08 12:10 pm

I didn't read that post after IQ. IQ is only for a child's intelligence development, it doesn't mean shit when you're older.
Last edited by James on Sat Jun 14, 08 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sat Jun 14, 08 12:22 pm

IQ doesn't affect shit. People have variant IQ levels and just because someones IQ is "lower" than that of somebody else's doesn't make them more stupid. To me, intelligence is not defined by your level of IQ but by your own actions and what you make of them.

"A clever man solves a problem, a wise man avoids it."
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby clyzm » Sat Jun 14, 08 12:34 pm

Mr. Tastix wrote:IQ doesn't affect shit. People have variant IQ levels and just because someones IQ is "lower" than that of somebody else's doesn't make them more stupid. To me, intelligence is not defined by your level of IQ but by your own actions and what you make of them.

"A clever man solves a problem, a wise man avoids it."

I agree with this notion.
clyzm
Forum Master God

Postby synthetic » Sat Jun 14, 08 7:42 pm

LTKJAY wrote:I didn't read that post after IQ. IQ is only for a child's intelligence development, it doesn't mean shit when you're older.

It was a reference to another post in this thread. So nice that youd point out how you did not do something though, its really valuable information.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Sat Jun 14, 08 7:43 pm

you'd* it is*

I point a lot of things out.
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Sat Jun 14, 08 7:47 pm

LTKJAY wrote:you'd* it is*

I point a lot of things out.

Better put it back in your pants before you get cold. Not good for the glands you know. There is a time and place for every thing thats going to be pointed out.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Sat Jun 14, 08 7:54 pm

I am successful.

I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Sat Jun 14, 08 8:20 pm

Nice picture. Is it from some yaoi anime? :lol:
Last edited by synthetic on Sat Jun 14, 08 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby James » Sat Jun 14, 08 8:24 pm

Pokémon.

I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Spiderbot01 » Sat Jun 14, 08 9:25 pm

Is that you Garston?
<center>------</center><center>
Image</center>