Hey Guys

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Hey Guys

Postby SilentScope » Wed Apr 08, 09 6:54 am

Hey guys, how's everyone doing / everything going? I havn't visited these forums in a MINUTE but looks like things are still kicking. I hear that TNM is now done -- i need to check it out. You still play DXMP? Any hope for me to install it? I just got an .iso form of GOTY that should work well.

For another question: anyone use Linux, in particular - Ubuntu 8.10? I love you all...especially amme.

( Me 5 - 4 You )
SilentScope

Postby SilentScope » Wed Apr 08, 09 6:54 am

By the way add my MSN -- coreymaret@hotmail.com if i know you. I'm sure i'll remember your addy.
SilentScope

Postby Mr. Tastix » Wed Apr 08, 09 8:58 am

A lot has changed in the past few years, even since I joined. A lot more since Deus Ex started. DXMP's activity has slowed to a crawl, I don't see it awakening any time soon.

You could also find more info on the state of Deus Ex and Alpha in general just by looking around the boards.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Re: Hey Guys

Postby Batchy » Wed Apr 08, 09 3:34 pm

izZzle wrote: I havn't visited these forums in a MINUTE but looks like things are still kicking.

wat.

izZzle wrote: For another question: anyone use Linux, in particular - Ubuntu 8.10?

What's the question.
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Postby SilentScope » Wed Apr 08, 09 6:00 pm

Wine. MSN Messenger.

Yea yea, i know -- use Gaim or aMSN or emeescene(sp), etc tc, but i really havn't found a good messenger. Tried all of them.

I have an HP laptop i formatted Vista off (wasn't bad) and just installed Ubuntu Intrepid over it to try it out. Didn't care about just having a small partition for it. Anyway, few features i can't seem to get working. Care to PM me your addy if you're lonely and want a nerd to talk to? haha
SilentScope

Postby Batchy » Wed Apr 08, 09 6:43 pm

Added to msn.
Mr.Fagstix wrote:This is why I fucking hate you. Because somehow you manage to take somebodies posts, twist them against them, troll them and flame bait them and then you still get away with it? Is this forums management on fucking crack or some shit? Fucking SERIOUSLY.
Batchy
Addict

Re: Hey Guys

Postby Alistair » Tue Apr 14, 09 5:09 pm

izZzle wrote:Hey guys, how's everyone doing / everything going? I havn't visited these forums in a MINUTE but looks like things are still kicking. I hear that TNM is now done -- i need to check it out. You still play DXMP? Any hope for me to install it? I just got an .iso form of GOTY that should work well.

For another question: anyone use Linux, in particular - Ubuntu 8.10? I love you all...especially amme.

( Me 5 - 4 You )

Just make sure you have native graphics card drivers installed. Wine should run it no problem then.
Alistair
Forum Hero

Return to Multiplayer