multidx - juggernaut

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

multidx - juggernaut

Postby synthetic » Sun Jul 05, 09 4:22 pm

I doubt there is anyone here whod be willing to take a look at the mod and fix it, but its not like i have another place to post this on.

Obviously I cannot bother Alex with it, but today due to EdH and hasharin I had the chance to play this mod again, and its such a fun mod. Even so, its horribly broken. I heard someone named tommy altered it some, unfortunately he only made the broken mod worse.

I understand Alex would call it alpha version or pre-release test mod or what ever, but fact is we are playing it and its broken.

In short I was wondering how hard would it be for someone to change the team type from DeathMatch to TeamDeathmatch (because we cant kill eachother in DM under juggy mod anyway, or shouldnt, but noobs do it anyhow), and more importantly: let Juggy get 1 point from each kill, instead of zero points like he gets now.

Since juggy is so overpowered I suppose points for killing him would be 25 or 50.. something inbetween that number, instead of 10 points Alex put there, or ONE point tommy put there.

So yeah.. maybe someone reads this and instead of complaining or flaming me will seriously consider fixing at least the score thing, if not team deathmatch. 8)

If it wont get fixed its just another mod with huge potential.. like the rest of them.. from CTF or boxing mod or what not.
Last edited by synthetic on Sun Jul 05, 09 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby ~DJ~ » Sun Jul 05, 09 5:06 pm

I can fix it, but the fact is, I think it is protected, if Alex gives me the permission, I'll try it.
~DJ~
Forum Super Hero

Postby bambi » Mon Jul 06, 09 3:51 am

Ken,

That is changeable in the config. If the nooberts are not killing the Juggernaut liek they should, you can change it so they won't receive any points of teamkilling.
bambi
Regular

Postby synthetic » Mon Jul 06, 09 5:53 am

Well it IS deathmatch, so I suppose they just nerfed it by taking away the score for killing others. It would make more sense to make it a TDM though, as one juggy is too much to take even for 2 players.

Do you know if juggy-killing score was changeable as well?
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Return to Multiplayer