[A] Matches Page

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

[A] Matches Page

Postby PappaRoach » Sun Jan 10, 10 3:17 am

I never knew [A] Alpha had a website in all the years I have visited these fourms. Anyways, I just found and read your matches page and disappointed to not see clan match results and screen shots of all Alpha's clan matches, including the ones [A] lost!

For Example:

[A] vs =[BIA]=

Date and time: 27.11.05
Conditions: Zero-aug
Server: [A]lex's Server

You could have added in the match conditions that [A]lex's Server was laggy and =[BIA]= players had 170 pings compared to [A] members 60 - 90 pings.

A few months later me and my brothers clan 'Brother In Arms' challenged [A] to another clan war and with our new clan tag which was [Bro's], we won the match.

Our Squad:
Pappa (me)
Trollied
Controlled
PliCk

I still have the screen shots which I will soon be adding to our new website, clan history page. If I recall, [A] did not want a rematch claiming you had retired lol.

Why don't you add that to your match page and show members all [A] match results!

I loved the deus ex days and miss all the banta I had with players. It was a good laugh reading through some of my old posts where most of you members claim to have beaten me lol. I can proudly say that in my deus ex gaming days nobody could beat me 1v1 and [Bro's] clan finished on top. how many deus ex gamers can say that and know its true hey! I even beat the famous Monkee 50 - 6 which is another screen shot I still have, tho he would still argue it was not him rofl...

All the best [A], just wanted to add that the full story of [A] match page, history seems to need some updating!
Last edited by PappaRoach on Thu Mar 18, 10 7:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
PappaRoach

Postby Alex » Sun Jan 10, 10 10:14 am

May I ask you something? Why did you return? Could you please just leave again? You're annoying. I bet, you're banned within 3 days. And trust me, when I say such things, I'm accurate.

(Does the above sound like a corrupt administrator? Hmm. Don't know.)
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jan 10, 10 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mr. Tastix » Sun Jan 10, 10 11:43 am

Alex wrote:May I ask you something? Why did you return? Could you please just leave again? You're annoying. I bet, you're banned within 3 days. And trust me, when I say such things, I'm accurate.

(Does the above sound like a corrupt administrator? Hmm. Don't know.)

There's no science behind your predictions however. You're an admin, you have the power to wait three days then ban someone.

Yes, it does sound corrupt but meh, what the fuck do I care? Your forum. Feel free to burn it to the ground as fast as you want. I mean, it's not like we, the users, are helping to stop that.

As to the OP? Oh boo hoo on your 190 ping. Try 300-600 average your prick. Try going on a server only to find the fucking thing bloated with shitty maps nobody actually gives a toss about.

Simply put: Suck it up.
Blood is thicker than water and sweeter than candy.
Mr. Tastix
Forum Legend

Postby Dae » Sun Jan 10, 10 12:18 pm

If I remember correctly those events from five years ago, you've lost the first war and during the second war we've played without any of our top players at that time, such as Amme, Conceited, Splitter and Bobo.

Speaking of pings during the first war, judging by screenies we had only one player from the Netherlands (that's where the hoster — Alex — is from) and Alex himself didn't play. Our other players were from UK, Italy and Russia. Most of your players were from UK, which is geographically closer to NL than Italy or Russia. I think it was pretty fair.

Papparoach on 02.12.2005, commenting the first clanwar wrote:dont take game so serious lads woohoo banta, banta, banta mushroom, mushroom, mushroom, lmao, this is a games forums and i'm having fun
Last edited by Dae on Sun Jan 10, 10 8:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Hanover Fist » Sun Jan 10, 10 8:09 pm

Pappa was always a fucking retard. You didn't know about [A] website this entire time? Wow.
Happiness is a full wallet and a loaded clip
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby MainMan » Sun Jan 10, 10 8:43 pm

Dae wrote:
Papparoach on 02.12.2005, commenting the first clanwar wrote:dont take game so serious lads woohoo banta, banta, banta mushroom, mushroom, mushroom, lmao, this is a games forums and i'm having fun

Hahaha
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Re: [A] Matches Page

Postby Splitter » Sun Jan 10, 10 8:47 pm

PappaRoach wrote:I can proudly say that in my deus ex gaming days nobody could beat me 1v1 and [Bro's] clan finished on top. how many deus ex gamers can say that and know its true hey!

Off the top of my head I can think of at least five people who would have taken you 1v1 had they bothered : /
»§plíttèr/§plícè«
» ÐÇsß « » eNigma² «
Getting TK'd since 24/11/03
Splitter
Alpha

Postby Alex » Sun Jan 10, 10 9:23 pm

Splitter wrote:
PappaRoach wrote:I can proudly say that in my deus ex gaming days nobody could beat me 1v1 and [Bro's] clan finished on top. how many deus ex gamers can say that and know its true hey!

Off the top of my head I can think of at least five people who would have taken you 1v1 had they bothered : /

1) Klop
Alex
Alpha

Postby Bear » Sun Jan 10, 10 10:24 pm

Undead owns you PappaRoach.
Bear
Addict

Postby Hanover Fist » Sun Jan 10, 10 11:25 pm

Dude Pappa was crap.
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby Wasted. » Mon Jan 11, 10 12:34 am

fucking hilarious though
Wasted.
Addict

Postby Bob » Mon Jan 11, 10 3:05 pm

PappaRoach wrote: I can proudly say that in my deus ex gaming days nobody could beat me 1v1

Right-o pal. =D>
Last edited by Bob on Mon Jan 11, 10 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob
Forum God

Postby Mastakilla » Tue Jan 12, 10 1:50 am

I've ownt you with my splitsecondghosthaxwtfbbqm7

no but seriously Roachee, why bother with this :$
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby PappaRoach » Sun Jan 31, 10 1:59 pm

Mastakilla wrote:I've ownt you with my splitsecondghosthaxwtfbbqm7

Hi Mastakilla, its been a long time since I last spoke to you! hows you mate?

Well the reason I did bother with this :$ even though it has been such a long time, The screen shots on [A]lpha web page still remain and still only show the clan wars with screenies of the wars they won! Just would have liked to see our clans win on there that is all.
Last edited by PappaRoach on Sun Jan 31, 10 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PappaRoach

Postby MainMan » Sun Jan 31, 10 2:00 pm

u hilarious m7
<center>ty m7
</center>
MainMan
<i>Tru' Playa' Fer Defs</i>

Postby Alex » Sun Jan 31, 10 3:23 pm

PappaRoach wrote:

Well the reason I did bother with this :$ even though it has been such a long time, The screen shots on [A]lpha web page still remain and still only show the clan wars with screenies of the wars they won! Just would have liked to see our clans win on there that is all.

Matches page wrote:[A] vs [N]
Date and time: 19.01.07
Conditions: Zero-aug
Server:
DXMS Server
Result:
loss

Matches page wrote:[A] vs [T]
Date and time: 13.01.07
Conditions: ATDM
Server:
Gods Kitchen
Result:
loss

+ a few more actually.

You know, you could try to SCROLL down the page.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Wasted. » Sun Jan 31, 10 4:27 pm

how about we just take this down sunny side and we'll see who is da winrar, u pussé
Wasted.
Addict

Postby PappaRoach » Mon Feb 01, 10 8:57 pm

Alex,

I meant to put

The screen shots on [A]lpha web page still remain and still only show the clan wars with screenies of the wars they won against [Bro's]! Just would have liked to see our clans win on there that is all.

As for the rest of the comments, I don't know who half of you are and doubt you ever played in a server with me lol. And if that is the same wasted from a few years back, you were total sh*te. Read my first post in this thread again as it says it all.

LOL @ Splitter, I guess you could name 5 people or more, but they would have FAILED! Back then you always aliased on servers as most of DCSB did, and against me and controlled you had many beatings. FACT!

I would consider re-installing deus ex just to play you 1 v 1, it will be a blast from the past and great satisfaction of handing your ass to you on a plate. :wink:
PappaRoach

Postby synthetic » Mon Feb 01, 10 9:21 pm

Papparoach your style was at times questionable and there were much better players present at the time. Only before you two quit it was Controlled who managed to somehow achieve a skill level that made him always hit.

Some say you were shit player, but Ill give you that: you werent bad.

All other speculations aside that circled the two BIA brothers at the time it is likely that the hardware you invested so much money in allowed you to shoot slightly faster in dx. That, however, is just another speculation. I remember well how you tried to frame some good lad with that colorbot of yours.
Last edited by synthetic on Mon Feb 01, 10 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Wasted. » Tue Feb 02, 10 11:54 pm

PappaRoach wrote:Alex,

I meant to put

The screen shots on [A]lpha web page still remain and still only show the clan wars with screenies of the wars they won against [Bro's]! Just would have liked to see our clans win on there that is all.

As for the rest of the comments, I don't know who half of you are and doubt you ever played in a server with me lol. And if that is the same wasted from a few years back, you were total sh*te. Read my first post in this thread again as it says it all.

LOL @ Splitter, I guess you could name 5 people or more, but they would have FAILED! Back then you always aliased on servers as most of DCSB did, and against me and controlled you had many beatings. FACT!

I would consider re-installing deus ex just to play you 1 v 1, it will be a blast from the past and great satisfaction of handing your ass to you on a plate. :wink:

Like i say you come down sunny side and we'll compare penis size
Wasted.
Addict

Postby Hanover Fist » Sat Feb 06, 10 3:06 am

Pappa I raped you.

- RECLAIMER
Hanover Fist
Master

Postby Mastakilla » Sat Feb 06, 10 1:06 pm

PappaRoach wrote:

If there's a war that =]BIA[= or [Bro's] won against [A] then it should be on the clanwars page, it's not like [A] doesn't like to show screenshots of wars they lost, because there is one... I think they lost against DCSB anyway, and [T] aswell. They're up there. Anyway, I wouldn't add too much significance to it... (to the fact the screenshot isn't shown on a retired clan's webpage)
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Alex » Sat Feb 06, 10 5:35 pm

Mastakilla wrote:
PappaRoach wrote:

If there's a war that =]BIA[= or [Bro's] won against [A] then it should be on the clanwars page, it's not like [A] doesn't like to show screenshots of wars they lost, because there is one... I think they lost against DCSB anyway, and [T] aswell. They're up there. Anyway, I wouldn't add too much significance to it... (to the fact the screenshot isn't shown on a retired clan's webpage)

Most likely we don't list the match due to us not having the screenshots of the match.
Alex
Alpha

Postby Wasted. » Sun Feb 07, 10 12:27 am

NO SHOTS?

CONSPIRACY
Wasted.
Addict

Postby Alex » Sun Feb 07, 10 12:31 am

I actually think we had this discussion once before with another clan, they also claimed we deliberately didn't display the clanwar with THEM due to us hating or something, we asked for screenshots, the day after, we placed them online.
Alex
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Sun Feb 07, 10 12:36 am

You dont have the screens of that match Fire clan won against Alpha, either, but the ones that Alpha won are up. I didnt play in that match but its just something ive been reminded of once in a while. If someone provides Screens (which would be odd given how much time has passed) would they go up?
Last edited by synthetic on Sun Feb 07, 10 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Dae » Sun Feb 07, 10 12:47 am

If that makes someone happy, sure. But I'd like to replace the site with something more useful later.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Zantinzuken » Sun Feb 07, 10 2:38 pm

I beat James in a race to the end of his garden and back 4 years ago. How come that's not on your site? If I provide screenshots of the feat will it be put up?

This shit is ridiculous.
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby James » Sun Feb 07, 10 2:38 pm

did fucking not
I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Sun Feb 07, 10 10:52 pm

Zantinzuken wrote:I beat James in a race to the end of his garden and back 4 years ago. How come that's not on your site? If I provide screenshots of the feat will it be put up?

This shit is ridiculous.

Ridiculous? You who has been playing matches in different games ought to know better than some what match statistics mean. Your clan member may be a member of the other clan next year, but you dont say that you won a match which you really lost the year before. Results are not variable, they are constant. Solid proof in shape of different screenshots (perhaps from different sources if you wish) in addition to the say of the people present is the very essence to avoiding confusion and conflicts such the one pappa is trying to create.

That said, since Alpha as a clan is dead for dxmp and, unlike from certain other clans, does not wish to continue displaying the old results, it makes perfect sense if they prefer to put that bandwich into better use.

What is ridiculous however, is the fact that some people forget to take time into consideration when running their little ego-driven skill calculations. "Bs I owned you back in 2002, come to server now and I show you" just wont do. Neither will "That war 3 years ago was bs we should have rematch to show which clan really was the better one". All results have their place in time and space, we leave it up to certain individuals to shape and present the past as they prefer to see it.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Next

Return to Multiplayer