I am dead.
James
Alpha

Postby Wasted. » Mon Feb 08, 10 1:09 am

proof was nice when people cared
Wasted.
Addict

Postby synthetic » Mon Feb 08, 10 2:15 am

You mean when people, that is these certain individuals, played? People quit every once in a while to be replaced with new ones. Pointless to give your opinion on something you dont care about, since we who still play dont care about you S: If we look at these two parties who dont care about eachother, theoretically there should be no confrontation, but somehow somewhere someone fails, and does care. :lol:
Last edited by synthetic on Mon Feb 08, 10 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
[TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:]
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby Zantinzuken » Mon Feb 08, 10 1:22 pm

You're right Ken in a way.

In relation to Pappa its completely pointless, arguing some clan war played 3/4 years ago is sad. Typical of a person who comes back to the community once every year who looks over old topics, gets worked up as if it was yesterday and eventually posts out of sheer rage in a hope that he'll "sock it to the man". Don't forget the countless " 8) , :wink: , :roll: and :lol: " he'll add to try and get to you.

I await his eventual unbanning and response to this post, no doubt he'll challenge me to a 1v1, say I'm a terrible designer and produce a screenshot of him owning me on Smuggler.

Predictable. 8) :lol: :wink: :lol: GSOH
Zantinzuken
NINNY BOYYYYY

Postby Wasted. » Mon Feb 08, 10 8:33 pm

Ken wrote:You mean when people, that is these certain individuals, played? People quit every once in a while to be replaced with new ones. Pointless to give your opinion on something you dont care about, since we who still play dont care about you S: If we look at these two parties who dont care about eachother, theoretically there should be no confrontation, but somehow somewhere someone fails, and does care. :lol:

My opinion isn't on the game though, my opinion is on the discussion/argument which seems to have emerged over a war which was played ages ago on a near enough dead game; on a dead clan's forum.

Both clans are dead, most of the participants don't play.

Please don't tell me you care about this.
Wasted.
Addict

Postby synthetic » Tue Feb 09, 10 5:21 pm

Well.. it IS papparoach that made the topic. Hes an exemplary blockhead.
synthetic
Forum Hero

Postby PappaRoach » Thu Feb 11, 10 10:59 am

Zantinzuken wrote:You're right Ken in a way.

In relation to Pappa its completely pointless, arguing some clan war played 3/4 years ago is sad. Typical of a person who comes back to the community once every year who looks over old topics, gets worked up as if it was yesterday and eventually posts out of sheer rage in a hope that he'll "sock it to the man". Don't forget the countless " 8) , :wink: , :roll: and :lol: " he'll add to try and get to you.

I await his eventual unbanning and response to this post, no doubt he'll challenge me to a 1v1, say I'm a terrible designer and produce a screenshot of him owning me on Smuggler.

Predictable. 8) :lol: :wink: :lol: GSOH

^ You to can be predictable!

Back on topic, Thanks to Mastakilla for his post which told me all I needed to know. I did not know that [A] retired which is why Dea is not bothering to update the wars they won/lost etc, makes total sense.

I don't think there is any need for further flaming at each as it is totally pointless and as said already, nobody cares anyway.
PappaRoach

Postby Alex » Thu Feb 11, 10 2:20 pm

God, we WILL update it if YOU provide us with the screenshots. Also, it's Dae, or did you actually mean Drug Enforcement Administration?
Alex
Alpha

Postby Mastakilla » Thu Feb 11, 10 8:13 pm

Drug Enforcement Administation have a page that shows results of won/lost wars?!
When life gives you lemons... Squeeze them into your eyes and run across a busy intersection, faggot.
Mastakilla
Forum Super Hero

Postby Alex » Thu Feb 11, 10 8:19 pm

Mastakilla wrote:Drug Enforcement Administation have a page that shows results of won/lost wars?!

Only of those of which they have screenshots.
Alex
Alpha

Postby synthetic » Thu Feb 11, 10 11:14 pm

Mastakilla wrote:Drug Enforcement Administation have a page that shows results of won/lost wars?!

God that would be epic!
synthetic
Forum Hero

Previous

Return to Multiplayer