User.ini

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Wed Jul 20, 11 5:06 pm

~þsÿçhø~ wrote:
~Blade~ wrote:i played tf2 for awhile about a year ago, it was ok but dxmp was better. shame dxmp doesnt have as many players though, or bots :D

There is a bots mod, I'm sure of it :idea: I remember that they were quiet hard to kill as well.

It might of been a mod from Hejhujka.

I assume you refer to DXBots.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby Psycho » Wed Jul 20, 11 5:16 pm

~ô¿ô~Nobody~ wrote:
~þsÿçhø~ wrote:
~Blade~ wrote:i played tf2 for awhile about a year ago, it was ok but dxmp was better. shame dxmp doesnt have as many players though, or bots :D

There is a bots mod, I'm sure of it :idea: I remember that they were quiet hard to kill as well.

It might of been a mod from Hejhujka.

I assume you refer to DXBots.

I'm not sure, it's not like the ones in EDH server. The bots I remember were quite good and it was competative.
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Wed Jul 20, 11 5:34 pm

I don't know what's running on EDH server..
The bots of DXBots are always in motion and when facing them you have the feeling that they're staring at you very strictly. :smt108
Last edited by ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ on Wed Jul 20, 11 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody is perfect...

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby Psycho » Wed Jul 20, 11 7:05 pm

~ô¿ô~Nobody~ wrote:I don't know what's running on EDH server..
The bots of DXBots are always in motion and when facing them you have the feeling that they're staring at you very strictly. :smt108

It could be DXbots, are DXbots a good oposition by any chance?
Psycho
Forum Hero

Postby Marder » Sat Jul 23, 11 6:25 pm

Bot mod you are talking about is called Hejhuka's Arena Mod, it can be downloaded from that site.

Well, Drunkard ran a Botserver. It was lots of fun, kinda co-op between players often. That server and Bowens server should definitely return. Osiris weapon and Vortex grenade are too awesome to be gathering dust in someone's hard drive. Unfortunately there are other mods that I would rather host than Arena, even though I am a huge fan of it.
Marder
Poster

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Sat Jul 23, 11 6:52 pm

Bowen's is supposed to get a revival but I wasn't able to get in contact with Jim yet... he didn't respond to my emails yet. :(
Nobody is perfect...

~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Postby ~Blade~ » Sat Jul 23, 11 8:21 pm

ohh jim bowen revival :shock:

interesting... :P
THC
Well go grab a baseball bat and do something about it.
~Blade~
Wannabe

Previous

Return to Multiplayer