Join Alpha

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Join Alpha

Postby JCDENTON » Sat Sep 03, 11 3:56 am

1.Your name (nickname); past names.: JCDENTON
2.Former clans.: [DX-ST]Leader, [TKG]
3.How long have you been participating in this community?: Ive been with Deus Ex for 10 years now

4.Is there any other online games you have/had been playing for a long period of time?: Counter Strike
5.What conditions of DXMP (ATDM/0aug and etc) do you prefer? If you're joining as a moder, please show us something that you've already done.
6.What are you good at (see notes above) / or what would you like to do?: Good At killing
7.Your age.: 18
8.Your location (just country and region).: Australia
9.Your connection (note that LAN (local area connection) speed is not same to the Internet connection speed).: Cable 12 MBPS
10.A few words about yourself.
I concider myself one of the few last original DXMP Players
JCDENTON
JCDENTON

Postby Kaiden » Sat Sep 03, 11 4:18 am

I'm afraid Alpha departed from DXMP a few years ago, and are no longer functioning as a clan - and as such are unable to accept applications. Thanks for the interest though and hope you can stick around the forums, as we're still very much still interested in helping players with worthwhile queries as well as just a general board for discussion. (especially with the new DX3 release)
Last edited by Kaiden on Sat Sep 03, 11 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
------
Kaiden
Alpha

Postby ~ô¿ô~Nobody~ » Mon Sep 05, 11 3:33 pm

The last sentence would have resulted in a -no- anyway.
Nobody is perfect...
------------------------------
Longc[A]t wrote:I still think Dae is a russian spambot.

~[A]Daedalus~ wrote:There will be a day when my patience goes away and you, along with all who rant with you, will get banned.

ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
~ô¿ô~Nobody~
Alpha

Return to Multiplayer