Cheaters...

All multiplayer related discussion.

Moderator: Forum Guards

Cheaters...

Postby Dae » Sun Sep 21, 03 6:30 pm

Damn, i've met many opinions about cheating. Someone says that most of DXMP players are cheating, another guys say that nobody is, someone don't want to say anything :lol:And want about buggers?
BTW: Mouse said that when DXMTL appeared many bugs had fixed but many bugs appeared and they're easy to abuse.
What's the truth?
Dae
Alpha

Postby IALPHAIFireRunner » Sun Sep 21, 03 10:26 pm

Im in Guest cuz im havin some problems at the moment, Im fixing them though. In my years of playing Deus Ex the only cheaters i have seen is the ones with the ADMIN password. Otherwise there is no AIMBOt or any cheats like it. But my friend Evanglis showed me all the bugs. They are amazingly weird.
-FireRunner
IALPHAIFireRunner

Postby Aussiefella » Mon Sep 22, 03 3:10 am

thats for sure :o
Aussiefella
Master

Postby |ALPHA|FireRunner. » Mon Sep 22, 03 3:35 am

Yes Very weird. :shock:
|ALPHA|FireRunner.

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 22, 03 3:36 am

I dont think anyone cheats, first off you would have to know alot about .u script to make an aimbot. I do admiti have used bugs before but only in small games where iam just fucking around with my oponants.. but other than that ive never abused it...

:idea: :twisted:
Anonymous

Postby JeJ » Mon Sep 22, 03 6:38 am

There was/is apparently an aimbot. A guy named Funbot admitted to creating one on the old DEA forums. Whether it was a hoax or not, I'm not 100% sure. Having played against him at the time, I'd say the Aimbot was very real, or he had exceptional aim. Some have said the most tell tale sign of an aimbot is noticeable lag when fighting a person if they have an active aimbot, and, of course, all shots hitting the head. Though, it should be noted again, the former may be possible by a person with excpetional aim. Hehe, I seem to recall Nomad once accusing a player called U.S.S.R.(Artemis/Khomeini) of using one. He is a person who does happen to have exceptional aim, however.
JeJ
Poster

Postby Aussiefella » Mon Sep 22, 03 9:39 am

i remember when i first started out in DX i was in [DS] and i was playing on Partizan server when a guy came in and was owning everyone with head shots he didnt die once and everyone was complaining of lag when they were fighting him and someone kept saying that he was using AimBot.

Pity i cant remember his name.
Aussiefella
Master

Postby Dae » Mon Sep 22, 03 7:04 pm

Yea, aimbot is possible to do and even i can write it. Question is in count of cheaters. Don't forget, i'm collecting info: ALPHA is going to make excellent mods for DXMP, fixing bugs, cheats and usability of DX interface.
The first mod will be next week. 8)
Dae
Alpha

Postby Aussiefella » Tue Sep 23, 03 12:53 am

what kind of mod will it be? :D
Aussiefella
Master

Postby |ALPHA|FireRunner. » Tue Sep 23, 03 4:59 am

What Does it DO???? I cant wait??
|ALPHA|FireRunner.

Postby Aussiefella » Tue Sep 23, 03 9:34 am

:/ that didnt help.....i sed wat does the mod do?
Aussiefella
Master

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 24, 03 4:32 am

is it posible to block law for like 5 min after someone uses it? and making dts and gep damage allitle lower because some geps are shooting threw ads and energyshield:|
Anonymous

Postby Aussiefella » Wed Sep 24, 03 7:19 am

i agree thats really anoying...friggin n00bs with geps :evil:
Aussiefella
Master

Postby Rachag » Fri Oct 31, 03 5:14 am

that mod works in my macintosh?
Rachag

Postby Dae » Fri Oct 31, 03 8:52 am

Machina. Machina will be another word in dxmp, deviding it to 'before' and 'after'. I don't know about Macintosh support yet because i don't know structure of coding on Macs. I saw PowerMac one time when i was in London hehe and i even don't know MacOS good.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Malachai » Mon Nov 10, 03 2:45 pm

I was thinking last night that if there should be a mod created to eliminate the aug blocking in the DX engine (being able to choose speed, but not power recirculator, or targeting but no BP), that would allow you to come up with some new styles. Or make a helluva speed tanker even better. Is this type of thing even possible with the DX engine?
Malachai
Wannabe

Postby Dae » Mon Nov 10, 03 3:18 pm

You mean to change aug-combinations? It is easy.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Malachai » Mon Nov 10, 03 5:53 pm

Ya, so you could posibly use Speed, Recirculator, BP and Targeting at the same time. That is what I mean, eliminate the blocking that prevents that now.
Malachai
Wannabe

Postby Dae » Mon Nov 10, 03 8:56 pm

Easy work, but i don't understand why it is important? Using BP and Targeting... yes... i know, it's cool (when you just started new game, for example). But how do you think, is it safeful for dxmp? Safeful - i mean, some additions can make cheap gameplay that is not interesting. Im not very good in augs (especially in skills - im basics icx.net'ter) so, i guess, you can easy answer this question.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Malachai » Wed Nov 12, 03 5:38 am

Just looking at the coolness aspect of the mod; as mods are optional, if it becomes abuse, then it will be removed. Also, most of the servers will stick to the community standard of MTL. The ability to choose from any aug in the list, without the restrictions thereon, would make for longer battles and experimentation not allowed under the current system. Just a suggestion to refresh interest in the game. Just look at the people who gather in JimBowen's server for something different. I believe that if it as easy as you say it is, it should be investigated.
Last edited by Malachai on Thu Nov 13, 03 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malachai
Wannabe

Postby Dae » Wed Nov 12, 03 5:53 pm

Okey, it will be included in the ALPHA [M]achina mod.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Malachai » Thu Nov 13, 03 4:22 pm

U Da Man =D> ! Can't wait to see it.
Malachai
Wannabe

Re: Cheaters...

Postby Labtec » Thu Jan 15, 04 7:51 pm

|ALPHA|Daedalus wrote:Damn, i've met many opinions about cheating. Someone says that most of DXMP players are cheating, another guys say that nobody is, someone don't want to say anything :lol:And want about buggers?
BTW: Mouse said that when DXMTL appeared many bugs had fixed but many bugs appeared and they're easy to abuse.
What's the truth?

Truth is, there is bugs. There is aimbot....I should know :p j/k!!

I saw Monkee test his bot in DCSB Server.

His name was MonkBOT or something or other. He doesn't use it as his aim is better with it off :p!
I know many people who have aimbots and could get one myself if I wanted. But I don't think I need an aimbot, do you?
No Daedalus, most DXMP Players do not cheat unless you are referring to [I] ([I]mmortals). I truely believe some of their players cheat as Merlin admitted to [I]Eagle creating Aimbots out of passion. It's his hobby.

Well, anyway, I hope that cleared it up properly.
Labtec <3's DXMP!
Labtec

Postby Blade » Thu Jan 15, 04 8:29 pm

aimbots, aimbots, aimbots
you're stretching my desire of knowledge to its greater extent :shock:
what is it definitely? how can you do one? is there a place on the web which explains how to do one?

don't misunderstand me, i dont want to cheat, i'm good enough not to make use of cheats, BUT I LIKE CHEATING AND SIMILAR :D (that's why i started learning cracking & hacking, 'cause you have the deeper knowledge about a system only when you try to force it)
so please tell me!

if you dont want to tell everyone, just send me a private message
i'd only use it offline (or on my server but TELLING it), i'm not so stupid to use it, i think it'd be boring too
May the Force be with you...

Don't forget to see my site and to download my maps (and to post feedbacks on the forum!):
.: Blade's Deus Ex World, with my maps! :.
Blade
Wannabe

Postby Dae » Thu Jan 15, 04 8:32 pm

[I] ([I]mmortals). I truely believe some of their players cheat as Merlin admitted to [I]Eagle creating Aimbots out of passion. It's his hobby.

Really? Thanks for info.... Immortals are soo weird... And i don't think Merlin is soo good with aimbot if he has it.
And what about Triad then?
aimbots, aimbots, aimbots
you're stretching my desire of knowledge to its greater extent Shocked
what is it definitely? how can you do one? is there a place on the web which explains how to do one?

LOOOOL mate, cheats are for loosers.
Dae
Alpha

Postby Labtec » Thu Jan 15, 04 8:52 pm

_anonymouz_ wrote:aimbots, aimbots, aimbots
you're stretching my desire of knowledge to its greater extent :shock:

don't misunderstand me, i dont want to cheat, i'm good enough not to make use of cheats, BUT I LIKE CHEATING AND SIMILAR :D (that's why i started learning cracking & hacking, 'cause you have the deeper knowledge about a system only when you try to force it)
so please tell me!

if you dont want to tell everyone, just send me a private message
i'd only use it offline (or on my server but TELLING it), i'm not so stupid to use it, i think it'd be boring too

It is a 3 file 'program' if you like.... Put the 3 files into your DeusEx\System directory.

Edit your DeusEx.ini:

Console=Engine.Console
to:
Console=Funbot.FunbotC.

[I]Eagle 'scripts' aimbots. Messes about with Game Engine I think....not too sure on that m8.

And if you want a bot....hit me up on msn.....;) (Check profile for details).
Labtec <3's DXMP!
Labtec

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Jan 15, 04 11:49 pm

Do they by chance work the same way as the super rifle with autotracking?

If they do ........Why in gods name would I want one?? I always turn the auto off coz my aim is better without it ...it just gets in the way :shock: maybe it is better with low lag but when you play with 600 min ping's you have to lead a target and the auto tracking doesnt let you do that :wink:
I'm a lover, that's why I do this posting.
I don't need the forum,
I do it to save you ignorant bastards from your self.
DarkKnight
Forum Super Hero

Postby Blade » Fri Jan 16, 04 6:15 pm

|ALPHA|Daedalus wrote:LOOOOL mate, cheats are for loosers.

REALLY?????????
i would have never said it!
i thought it was more difficult to play with cheats on!
so i didn't understand it!!!!!!
damn :evil:

[/sarcasm] :lol:

being serious, i really want to try one, can someone pm me a link? (to a downoad or to a page which explains how to do one, i've never done a mod but i think i could)

Don't forget to see my site and to download my maps (and to post feedbacks on the forum!):
Blade
Wannabe

Postby Labtec » Fri Jan 16, 04 6:54 pm

There isn't a link to an aimbot.

I have one but I don't use it....Heck i've gone 11 months without it, why would I want one now? I tested it though and it's crap. You don't want it. But get my msn and ill see what I can do.
Labtec <3's DXMP!
Labtec

Postby Blade » Sat Jan 17, 04 4:32 pm

i dont use any instant messenger, i hate them

however more than using an aimbot (i think it's just as stupid as playing a playstation game with auto aiming, :P :twisted: 8) dehihiho, damn you sony), i'd like to learn how to do one, i think it'd be funny to play around with the unreal engine in this way :lol:

Blade
Wannabe

Next

Return to Multiplayer